Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question to NOKIA.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Question to NOKIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    So, what do you do now? Foe me, I have no choice but to disable the Delivery Report option.

upgrade to N70 lor

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    upgrade to N70 lor
    Upgrade because of this reason! Wow! Upgrading like that is out of my league. I only upgrade my phone once every 2 years!

Blog Entries

Upgrade because of this reason! Wow! Upgrading like that is out of my league. I only upgrade my phone once every 2 years!

ugrade for the 3G function mah

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    ugrade for the 3G function mah
    Hehehheehee. I am behind time...

Blog Entries

wait for promotion for this weekend ....... i this the 3 operator will slash down the price again.......

I am on M1. If I were to send a SMS to another M1 phone, I will be able to see whether the SMS is received or not. Eg.: if the phone is off, the delivery report status will show 'Pending.' But the status will be changed to 'Delivered' once the phone is switched on, and the SMS is sent to the phone.
    i believed mine used to behave like that.
    But nowadays, the status is always delivered, even i purposely sms to a phone that is not switched on.
    I'm using starhub and singtel.

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    i believed mine used to behave like that.
    But nowadays, the status is always delivered, even i purposely sms to a phone that is not switched on.
    I'm using starhub and singtel.
    popeye, if you are sending to other Service Providers, then you will always get the 'Delivered' message. I am talking about M1 to M1 SMS-es. It works as per my explaination.

you see the dustbin over there? you know what to do.

So, what do you do now? For me, I have no choice but to disable the Delivery Report option.

No choice... Now using the 3310, waiting for 6280 to be launched.

I saw on Nokia.com.sg, it says that Nokia 7360, 7370 and 7380 will be launched on First Quarter of 2006 but then I saw it yesterday that these three models are now being sold in one of the mobile phone shops.

Whereas Nokia 6280, which is said to be launched on 4th quarter of 2005 still hasn't launched yet.

Also, if it's not becos of User friendly ( also too used to nokia phones ), I would have bought Sony Ericsson becos nowadays the design of nokia phone is not nice...

Quote Originally Posted by Ong_23
    Also, if it's not becos of User friendly ( also too used to nokia phones ), I would have bought Sony Ericsson becos nowadays the design of nokia phone is not nice...
    I think as of today, phones regardless of make should share almost the same level of user-friendliness...

I bought a brand new N6101 on 10 Dec 05 and back home I discovered that the phone could not save new contacts on the SIM card. The other problem is when I set my "Contacts View" to "Large Name List" and when I scrolled the Large Name List and pressed "View" on the selected name, it failed to show the number.

I went down to your Nokia Care Centre at Parkway Parade and they said it had a faulty software. I collected the phone on the following day with the SIM card saving problem rectified but not the display of number when pressing "View". The counter girl sent the phone back to the technician and came back with a similar phone which also had the same problem as mine. She claimed that the 6101 have this problem which is due to a faulty software which could not be rectified until Nokia come out with a new version of the software. She told me that Nokia will notify me once the new software is out but she could not give me a timeline.

How could Nokia produce a product where certain feature does not work due to a faulty software? I don't know what Nokia intends to do about this problem and if a new software to rectify this problem is coming out. I doubt they will.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12