Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: simply beautiful

Originally posted by Jimmy Liew
    which beach gets better sun rise? East coast or changi beach (near the edge of the runway)?
    *shrugs*

Lovely shots. I like the way you managed to get everything from the stars down to the sea in the first pic, with that solitary boat on the horizon.

Originally posted by eadwine

*shrugs*
    i also wanna know the answer to this question too.. haha..
    but whenever i go changi beach, the sky is always abit cloudy and cannot see anything.. haha..
    but the most enjoyable thing there is the plan! i love planes since young haha! especially when they are like only around 20 metres above you and you can hear the looud engines..

Originally posted by behyx

i also wanna know the answer to this question too.. haha..
    but whenever i go changi beach, the sky is always abit cloudy and cannot see anything.. haha..
    but the most enjoyable thing there is the plan! i love planes since young haha! especially when they are like only around 20 metres above you and you can hear the looud engines..
    never been to changi beach to watch sunrise before, i think east coast is good enough

breathtaking shots..though de 3rd one needs an object to make the pic dynamic. the 2nd one is especially beautiful...my eyes are immediately drawn to the 3 figures.

Very nice!! I like the first shot! Beautifully composed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12