Thread: Linking from external sites (from CS Photo Project #01 - "Reflections")

Originally posted by erwinx
    do we post pics or links...?
    pixs if possible please... easier for everyone to see instead of opening up numerous windows to see all.

Errr...
    Last edited by Uranus; 2nd November 2002 at 11:50 AM.

Uranus & Digipix, sorry but geocities doesn't allow external linking... can't view your pictures.

Originally posted by aikidoka25
    Is this eligible ???
    aikidoka25, pbase doesn't allow external linking. you need to post the image URL here. anwyay about eligibility, there's no prize/contest here, so feel free to post anything you feel suits the theme. if it's a little abstract, mabbe you'd like to add a small para explaining why you chose this image.

every1, don't feel restricted by the theme "Reflections". some ideas i thought of was a interesting self-portrait (perhaps in a washbasin?), ballet or aerobics people practising in front of the wall mirror, or even someone in a very 'self-reflective' mood (i.e. pondering, deep in thought, etc). anything goes!!!

digipix, i think if you have gone to the site to view the image, then it is cached in your computer, when your browser reloads, it will be there then...

Originally posted by Digipix

Larry, how come I can see his posted image if pbase doesn't allow external linking?

But I have not visited his site or seen his posted image before...
    Maybe because you have an account at PBASE and it might have something to do with the PBASE cookie planted on your computer. Just a wild guess. I can't see the photo either. None of the photo linked from PBASE can be seen on my computer.

Larry, how come I can see his posted image if pbase doesn't allow external linking?
    Sorry for the trouble, have no problem viewing it when posted it for the first time.
    But now I can't see it. Strange that digipix can.

perhaps all the 'i can't see the pic' posts can be moved to another thread so as not to distract from the picture submissions? feel free to move/delete this as well
    Last edited by erwinx; 3rd November 2002 at 11:49 PM.

Originally posted by erwinx
    perhaps all the 'i can't see the pic' posts can be moved to another thread so as not to distract from the picture submissions? feel free to move/delete this as well
    done!