This is the final Update For All Participants:
1. The Event will still carry on even if it Rains.
Showers with Thunder is expect in the pre-dawn hours and early morning. It will probably stop at about 7.30am onwards (if God is willing) , quite similar to today. As such do not be discourage by the shower, we shall prevail !!
2. Please bring a backpack or carrier bag to carry your goodies bag and mineral water
3. Bring along your CF card and SLR/DSLR cameras so that you can use your camera to test with the lens.
4. Remember to bring mosquitos repellent.
5. A hat will come in useful.
6. Bus will be at KHATIB MRT at 7am and will leave at latest 7.15 sharp. Daniel Lim and Knight Ong will be there. They will be wearing Nikon T shirts wtih a Nikon carrier bag.
7. Bus from SBWR will leave for Khatib MRT at about 1.30pm to 2pm for the return trip.
8. Please do not talk loudly or make loud noise at the reserve as it will frighten away the subjects.
9. Packet lunch will be provided and each participant can collect a cold soft drink from the cafe at SBWR ie. Bliss Cafe. Our helper will assist to collect the drinks.
10. We need everybody cooperation to keep the place clean especially the area where we will be eating.
See you there, hope we have an enjoyable outing and Merry Christmas