Thread: Question regarding pictures with white borders on albums with black pages

Default Question regarding pictures with white borders on albums with black pages

Just got my photos from Simon from Grace and the pictures are superb. Do have something to ask about having albums with black pages.....

although the pages are black as in its supposed to contrast with the white borders.....when you place the photo inside it will cover the black pages fully then its like the black pages doesnt come into effect anymroe as they are blocked by the photos? I mean its liek the black pages are redundant if they are covered up?

Default Re: Question regarding pictures with white borders on albums with black pages

Ah ok let me rephrase......when we talk about buying albums with black backgrounds to contrast with the white borders on the pics......does that mean each slot for slotting in the pic should be larger than the 4R size so that you can see the black portions of the page and its not covered up? If thats the case then buying albums with black pages isn't really gonna help in contrasting since its gonna be covered up by the pics?