Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quantum Turbo 2 x 2

Default Re: Quantum Turbo 2 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    Last time I had checked a few shops including CP and they don't carry Quantum.
    Actually K-13 in Peninsula Plaza carries all the Quantum batteries and cables.
    Besides powering your falsh ... you can slo get a cable to power your camera (some models). I have enquired about it for the Nikon D1x before ... kill 2 birds with 1 battery ...

But again the cost is quite expensive ... IIRC it was close to $1k for the smaller setup with cables. It was about the same price that PK had quoted me also when I enquired about the same time ... (june 2005)

For those who want to take a look and have a feel, can go down to K-13 ... i think its Jonathan ... he's very friendly. Cheers

RGDs

Quote Originally Posted by Long Thai Bean
    Actually K-13 in Peninsula Plaza carries all the Quantum batteries and cables.
    Besides powering your falsh ... you can slo get a cable to power your camera (some models). I have enquired about it for the Nikon D1x before ... kill 2 birds with 1 battery ...

But again the cost is quite expensive ... IIRC it was close to $1k for the smaller setup with cables. It was about the same price that PK had quoted me also when I enquired about the same time ... (june 2005)

For those who want to take a look and have a feel, can go down to K-13 ... i think its Jonathan ... he's very friendly. Cheers

RGDs

anyone keen to go to K13 to check out whatever stocks they have, do a search on this forum before u proceed.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Moved thread to a more appropriate location

Ian
    Nikon Forum Moderator
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

just spoke to Mr Chan to replace my QB1+ batteries...he even offered to pick up the battery pack from to replace and test. Talk about excellent service!

Exclamation Re: Quantum Turbo 2 x 2

wa seh,... bring this up again..

anyone keen on doing a M.O for the quantum batts?
    would like to see if we can get a good price before i take the plunge!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12