Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3964798487888990919499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2091

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    who is going for the nature shoot on 26th Dec 2005?

pls reply.
    thanks
    Me !!! ....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    A is sincere in a sense they are faster in getting back to me with offer as the HR was in the interview and they make the decision straight, right now SMSing the HR manager and talking to her via SMS.

For B, they have to go through their boss approval first, then they can get HR to draft letter of offer, then HR's boss to approve, then finally get back to me in about a week.

That's why I very torn now... I prefer B but I know my pay will be lesser.
    Well since you say A pays much higher! Then got $ to buy more AXEs & other lenses! U can also buy me a 1DmkII with yr $!

Go call B up & kindly tell them that you have decided to go for another offer which has much better pay and need you to respond by today. Tell them that since they can't offer fast enough aand the other side is more attractive, you decide to go for the other offer.
    Then see their response lor... dunno will quickly up pay & offer straight away or not
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    Me !!! ....
    SEE YOU THEN ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Exclamation Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

A is sincere in a sense they are faster in getting back to me with offer as the HR was in the interview and they make the decision straight, right now SMSing the HR manager and talking to her via SMS.

For B, they have to go through their boss approval first, then they can get HR to draft letter of offer, then HR's boss to approve, then finally get back to me in about a week.

That's why I very torn now... I prefer B but I know my pay will be lesser.
    SMS? For serious/important matters, call and speaking face to face is better. Never SMS unless the other party ask you to. Be more tactful on such issues.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 16th December 2005 at 11:35 AM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Sian headache from PPing. Going to take a nice long walk and have my lunch as well. Adios.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    SMS? For serious/important matters, call and speaking face to face is better. Never SMS unless the other party ask you to. Be more tactul on such issues.
    PRO advise ....
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Wink Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    PRO advise ....
    i newbie lah..si mi PRO. He is the king leh. He use 2 cups and super long string to communicate with the manager, also L.L.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Dear Islander,

Thank you for your speedy response to our event. Yes! You have successfully replied your way to an exciting night of fun! You have won yourself one (1) Siloso NYE Splash 2006 ticket worth S$12* (U.P S$29). Do remember to use your exclusive letter to purchase up to five (5) tickets at S$12* (U.P S$29) each!

Drive-in fares still apply at $2.00 per vehicle. Non-Islanders are subjected to usual island admission & transportation charges.

Any1 interest ??

I may not be able to go
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Dear Islander,

Thank you for your speedy response to our event. Yes! You have successfully replied your way to an exciting night of fun! You have won yourself one (1) Siloso NYE Splash 2006 ticket worth S$12* (U.P S$29). Do remember to use your exclusive letter to purchase up to five (5) tickets at S$12* (U.P S$29) each!

Drive-in fares still apply at $2.00 per vehicle. Non-Islanders are subjected to usual island admission & transportation charges.

Any1 interest ??

I may not be able to go
    Erm... sounds interesting...

Anybody want to go SBG?
    U loan me camera, I go with you ...
    I finish my work for the day liaos ...

I choose B still ... Do something u like, then u dun have to drag ur feet to work everyday.

Question Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Dear Islander,

Any1 interest ??

I may not be able to go
    When is it? sounds good....details? How come PRO not going?

...time to go lunch then come back blow ba-looons.

...and so today who manage to get a D200?
    Last edited by acidbyte; 16th December 2005 at 12:07 PM.

just finished setting up my Hdd.. arrangment.
    hmm.. for yr2005 about 25GB of photos taken...
    can't imagine double the file size, need to get more HDD!!!

ok gonna koonz tonite start to work my 7days... sian...

Ants crawling in STG ...
    Where everyone go ?

The king is somewhere in SBG now.

Blog Entries

It's a big coy, so things are done very structurally, they have a flow to follow. The interviewer was very keen and eager to get me in I could see. I'm now very torn. Sigh. I don't get such offers everyday.
    search ur feelings....

me back from lunch. koonz....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Me go prepare for shoot liaos.....let the fun begin <takes out coolpix 4600>

Catch up with thread when i get home tonight.....<gone>
    Last edited by acidbyte; 16th December 2005 at 02:46 PM.

PRO went for shoot argh ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

wait kena exceed speed limit again...

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    wait kena exceed speed limit again...
    No to page 99 and beyond, so can relax a bit lah ...

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    who is going for the nature shoot on 26th Dec 2005?

pls reply.
    thanks
    I is going there with my white cannon to fight with the black sabres.

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    No to page 99 and beyond, so can relax a bit lah ...
    thot u going to SBG with King