Page 88 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3863788386878889909398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2091

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Anyone wants to loan FB a camera this afternoon ...
    Hmm ... if I get my work done b4 afternoon, can go SBG ...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    so free...

AB - just PM u.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by markccm
    who is going for the nature shoot on 26th Dec 2005?

pls reply.
    thanks
    Me..

wa... go SBG never jio...

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    wa... go SBG never jio...
    Go lah ... Must ask the king ...
    But i nv bring my camera out leh ...

King Kon???

so good. Me Next Mon & thurs on leave... cant wait
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

King has only wakes up for lunch....hahahahaha..he is the king after all. SHould be tossing and turning on the bed with his aXe.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

all on leave here and there sia.

Deregistered

I is awake... going out soon, B came back with offer, I headache again.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I is awake... going out soon, B came back with offer, I headache again.
    Anybody want to go SBG?

Deregistered

Scenario changed.

A has made offer.
    B's offer will be ready next week but the boss approved my 'purchase'.

Both are permanent jobs.

I still prefer B. Location wise, best near to me. Work timings however not good as they start at 8.30, my gym ends around 8+, so sure late.

A would very likely be paying much higher, but I prefer to work at B. But B has no offer drafted and can't get it out till next week.

I commited to A last night but held back again this morning. I've told the HR I'm indecisive again, asked for 1 more day.

Now I'm seriously torn apart again.

Comments?

GO for A

I commited to A last night but held back again this morning. I've told the HR I'm indecisive again, asked for 1 more day.

Now I'm seriously torn apart again.

Comments?
    As others have commented, A seems more sincere ... and more money ... MTL!

Deregistered

A is sincere in a sense they are faster in getting back to me with offer as the HR was in the interview and they make the decision straight, right now SMSing the HR manager and talking to her via SMS.

For B, they have to go through their boss approval first, then they can get HR to draft letter of offer, then HR's boss to approve, then finally get back to me in about a week.

That's why I very torn now... I prefer B but I know my pay will be lesser.

But you also can get a sense of how the system will work. B`s red tape is so long that it is not funny, if they want you, their boss could have approved and got the letter drafted and ready by now. Clearly shows that the structure and cooperation between the 2.

worthless 2yen tho.

A is sincere in a sense they are faster in getting back to me with offer as the HR was in the interview and they make the decision straight, right now SMSing the HR manager and talking to her via SMS.

For B, they have to go through their boss approval first, then they can get HR to draft letter of offer, then HR's boss to approve, then finally get back to me in about a week.

That's why I very torn now... I prefer B but I know my pay will be lesser.
    My KING ............... search your ... this is the last defends ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    But you also can get a sense of how the system will work. B`s red tape is so long that it is not funny, if they want you, their boss could have approved and got the letter drafted and ready by now. Clearly shows that the structure and cooperation between the 2.

worthless 2yen tho.
    It's a big coy, so things are done very structurally, they have a flow to follow. The interviewer was very keen and eager to get me in I could see. I'm now very torn. Sigh. I don't get such offers everyday.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC

worthless 2yen tho.
    It's a big coy, so things are done very structurally, they have a flow to follow. The interviewer was very keen and eager to get me in I could see. I'm now very torn. Sigh. I don't get such offers everyday.