Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2550657073747576778085100 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2091

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    why bother about D200 when you can lay your hands on a mighty AXE.....hahahaha...

*NS runs.....*
    Tot you needed something as paperweight mah...you GURU leh. Me only got 2B pencil to draw picture.

Run si mi?! Be a MAN...ooops..i mean be a GURU....LEVITATE TO SHOOT MODEL....while other need ladders.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Nope, you can ask Nikonking to get for you one. Maybe guru also buying ...you'll never know.
    guru need to use flash one meh... i thot he use colour pencils to do his shading later?

anyway, i asked TK. they also no idea when its coming in. but, they will let me know when they have one to play with.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Tot you needed something as paperweight mah...you GURU leh. Me only got 2B pencil to draw picture.

eh...i not like Nikonking hor, dun anyhow anyhow use 'Guru' title on me... i worse than you, at least you got pencil..i only got stone to scratch on wall.....

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

eh...i not like Nikonking hor, dun anyhow anyhow use 'Guru' title on me... i worse than you, at least you got pencil..i only got stone to scratch on wall.....
    holy man uses stones...POWER SIAH!!! no wonder all your works of art can sell and make big bucks. Nikonking king now part time animal hunter at Singapore Zoo trying to snipe Ah Meng.

Deregistered

why bother about D200 when you can lay your hands on a mighty AXE.....hahahaha...

*NS runs.....*
    wah hao lian liao leh....

The Chronicles of NxHBxH - The Owl, The XMM and The Dry Cabinet
    Last edited by acidbyte; 14th December 2005 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by markccm

what hao lian.... i didn't say i have one did i?
    let's see...if i said 'why bother about D200 when you can lay your hands on a Canon mighty 1dsmark 2' d .....hahahaha...
    does that make me own 1? i dun mind .....

holy man uses stones...POWER SIAH!!! no wonder all your works of art can sell and make big bucks. Nikonking king now part time animal hunter at Singapore Zoo trying to snipe Ah Meng.

let's hope Ah meng doesn't pee on top of him.... very good for his balding head...... * hides...*

any more problems about yr set?

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

let's hope Ah meng doesn't pee on top of him.... very good for his balding head...... * hides...*
    Ah Meng would need shades to shield from the radiant reflection before he pees.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i din lah...

AB - OWL flight got special orders meh? i more interested in the new SU800...
    me interested also

Deregistered

any more problems about yr set?
    dun curse me hor.

wait i make special MP3 just for u.
    i will produce it at Bollywood

Deregistered

what hao lian.... i didn't say i have one did i?
    let's see...if i said 'why bother about D200 when you can lay your hands on a Canon mighty 1dsmark 2' d .....hahahaha...
    does that make me own 1? i dun mind .....
    if u go over & touch that cam, u is finished.

confirm have ppl use aXe to chop u....

dun curse me hor.

Nikon should make for our GURU a D2X - Bollywood Edition (AF point just goes in circles and never stops hunting) *LOL*
    Last edited by acidbyte; 14th December 2005 at 04:09 PM.

dun curse me hor.

getting a little tired from the last one which you made... got time to do another one or not?

if u go over & touch that cam, u is finished.

confirm have ppl use aXe to chop u....
    dun worry lah... my soul belongs to NIKON.....

Nikon should make for our GURU a D2X - Bollywood Edition (AF point just goes in circles and never stops hunting) *LOL*

corection, AF point focuses anywhere else except the subject....lol... or AF points goes from 01 to 11 by itself.....or even worse, AF only focuses on certain parts of female body/male body...depending on cam gender....hahahaa

Deregistered

getting a little tired from the last one which you made... got time to do another one or not?
    of late no time leh...
    no new inspiration also....

Deregistered

corection, AF point focuses anywhere else except the subject....lol... or AF points goes from 01 to 11 by itself.....or even worse, AF only focuses on certain parts of female body/male body...depending on cam gender....hahahaa
    *markccm take out notebook to record this statement. will use it for the next MP3 dedicated to Nikonsiao the Guru*

The Chronicles of NxHBxH - The Owl, The XMM and The Dry Cabinet
    - nikonking tries to squeeze himself into a dry cabinet and comes out from the other end into a world of Canon *LOL*
    Last edited by acidbyte; 14th December 2005 at 04:36 PM.