Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 82328313233343538435883 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by yklim
    PRO come back liao..
    Me not pro.. the PRO is alechim... he more PRO

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Yawns ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEA

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Yawns ..
    Sian, another day at work...

Blog Entries

MONRING!!! TGIF!!!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

2nd last day before my winter hols start.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    2nd last day before my winter hols start.
    so going to travel ard japan?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Maybe, planning to visit somewhere further than Kyoto to the East or Kobe to the west. Tokyo is out of my plans. But my schedule is pretty packed, shoot the school`s Xmas Party next tuesday, church`s super christmas program from the 23rd to the 25th, New year`s eve at the local temples, couple shoot still undecided when and my friend`s dance studio needs some shots for their promotion posters. Not to much, a day out with a couple of korean girls and a eat-as-much-as-you-can-for-$25 sushi lunch as well next week.

Yeah this is going to be a pretty packed hol for me.

Blog Entries

Maybe, planning to visit somewhere further than Kyoto to the East or Kobe to the west. Tokyo is out of my plans. But my schedule is pretty packed, shoot the school`s Xmas Party next tuesday, church`s super christmas program from the 23rd to the 25th, New year`s eve at the local temples, couple shoot still undecided when and my friend`s dance studio needs some shots for their promotion posters. Not to much, a day out with a couple of korean girls and a eat-as-much-as-you-can-for-$25 sushi lunch as well next week.

wah.. at this rate, ur d70 shutters will be crying for mummy come end jan 06...

have fun! i rather have a packed holiday doing wat i like, than sitting at my desk now ...

hahah I know, so will my hard drive , hopefully I can get enough sales to finance my new baby sometime by Feb.

Blog Entries

hahah I know, so will my hard drive , hopefully I can get enough sales to finance my new baby sometime by Feb.
    keke...

think my weekend burn already... my laptop just went bonkers and my PS CS2 is missing some DLL file... looks like have to do a complete re-installing of my laptop.

Good morning to all the "U-PRO-I-PLO" folks of STG..any wet morning..had to deploy shelter device (aka umbrella) as i walked. While most people are "running for their lives".
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

good morning to all too... yet another rainy day...

looks like tmc will be having a fun hols..

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    MONRING!!! TGIF!!!
    man u sure are cherry...

there is still the day to go thru...sianzzz 0.5

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    man u sure are cherry...

there is still the day to go thru...sianzzz 0.5
    friday is normally a short day for me in office.. oh well, its either make myself feel happy or

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXIII (33) - furball 32:1361 "Got one more ball...ORGANIC BALLHEAD!"

Yeah, friday lor... anything going on during the weekends...

keke...

think my weekend burn already... my laptop just went bonkers and my PS CS2 is missing some DLL file... looks like have to do a complete re-installing of my laptop.
    aiyo wat laptop u using...files can disappear one
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

hope u get paid well for some of them
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    aiyo wat laptop u using...files can disappear one
    dunno lah. mebbe some corrupt registry files. i'm going back later to find out why... sigh...

friday is normally a short day for me in office.. oh well, its either make myself feel happy or
    lucky u....

got all the things ready for little NW ?

*Chop Chop Chop*.....AXe slips from hand and lands in front of ESPN......