Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2000

Thread: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

  1. #121
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    good morning

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    394

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    good afternoon, it is Monday blue again . . .

  3. #123
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Afternoon all!

    Just had ramen for lunch

  4. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    anyone checked 4D over the weekend? Sat consolation got 1217...missed by 1 digit.

    Better luck for all those buying for this week!!

  5. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    wah!!! looks like I shd go buy 4-D!!! My post count hit 888 today liao!!!

  6. #126

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    good day everyone. Today half day so can come online at this time...
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  7. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    anyone checked 4D over the weekend? Sat consolation got 1217...missed by 1 digit.

    Better luck for all those buying for this week!!
    Just heard that yesterday's 3rd prize was 1012!!! getting closer!!!

  8. #128
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    good afternoon everyone

    just came back from lunch

    today's menu: Nasi Lemak, muack muack!

  9. #129

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    wah!!! looks like I shd go buy 4-D!!! My post count hit 888 today liao!!!
    so fast!!! wait for me leh. i only 100+
    i post very slow one leh
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Hi all! Good afternoon!

    So here's the plan (sorry Racoon/HS, unless you are super-onzzz), can I propose Mon 26 Dec? This will be a public holiday as Christmas is on Sunday.

    We can make our way down at about 9am. Program: Foto-Frizbee-Food-Fun. For the food, I suggest a potluck picnic with kid friendly items.

    For photogs: Suggested shooting BESIDES landscape & macros: Kidz-at-play, Frizbee-Team-Challange. This time round, we'll take turns to go off shooting so that the non-shooter can have help looking after the kids.

    For non-shooters: Family games (i.e. Mother & child or father & child):
    ...Toilet paper & Christmas tinsel best dress contest
    ...Hullahoop around the group
    ...Baby chair race
    ...Back2Back ball race

    Anyone got one of those lawn tents that Carrefour sells?

    YQT: Do you still have the PhotoAid tent?
    Last edited by ykia; 5th December 2005 at 04:07 PM.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Good afternoon! Just woke up not long ago..

    How about using that photoaid tent? YQT has it right?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Good afternoon! Just woke up not long ago..

    How about using that photoaid tent? YQT has it right?
    Thanks Sjourn!

    BTW, I'll be in QingDao on 14 Dec for 3 days. Prolly miss you.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  13. #133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Thanks Sjourn!

    BTW, I'll be in QingDao on 14 Dec for 3 days. Prolly miss you.

    Aiyah, I can bring QingDao (beer) to you instead..
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  14. #134
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Good afternoon! Just woke up not long ago..

    How about using that photoaid tent? YQT has it right?
    PhotoAid tent gone with the wind liao hhaa

  15. #135
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Hi all! Good afternoon!

    So here's the plan (sorry Racoon/HS, unless you are super-onzzz), can I propose Mon 26 Dec? This will be a public holiday as Christmas is on Sunday.

    We can make our way down at about 9am. Program: Foto-Frizbee-Food-Fun. For the food, I suggest a potluck picnic with kid friendly items.

    For photogs: Suggested shooting BESIDES landscape & macros: Kidz-at-play, Frizbee-Team-Challange. This time round, we'll take turns to go off shooting so that the non-shooter can have help looking after the kids.

    For non-shooters: Family games (i.e. Mother & child or father & child):
    ...Toilet paper & Christmas tinsel best dress contest
    ...Hullahoop around the group
    ...Baby chair race
    ...Back2Back ball race

    Anyone got one of those lawn tents that Carrefour sells?

    YQT: Do you still have the PhotoAid tent?
    cannot lah...that's like the 2nd week after delivery!! no matter how onz also cannot lah. better recuperate properly.

    frizbee...jia lak. jus threw one away this morning.

  16. #136

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Hi all! Good afternoon!

    So here's the plan (sorry Racoon/HS, unless you are super-onzzz), can I propose Mon 26 Dec? This will be a public holiday as Christmas is on Sunday.

    We can make our way down at about 9am. Program: Foto-Frizbee-Food-Fun. For the food, I suggest a potluck picnic with kid friendly items.

    For photogs: Suggested shooting BESIDES landscape & macros: Kidz-at-play, Frizbee-Team-Challange. This time round, we'll take turns to go off shooting so that the non-shooter can have help looking after the kids.

    For non-shooters: Family games (i.e. Mother & child or father & child):
    ...Toilet paper & Christmas tinsel best dress contest
    ...Hullahoop around the group
    ...Baby chair race
    ...Back2Back ball race

    Anyone got one of those lawn tents that Carrefour sells?

    YQT: Do you still have the PhotoAid tent?

    will join you guys if i am not on duty that day.....
    To be good - learn. To be better - Practice. To be the best - Keep trying. :cool:

  17. #137
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    ding dong time to go home

  18. #138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Hehehhe.... maybe little hotspots will uncurl, then like that 3 days will be enough to recover

    But please rest in any case! #1 priority is mummy, #2 is baby!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    cannot lah...that's like the 2nd week after delivery!! no matter how onz also cannot lah. better recuperate properly.

    frizbee...jia lak. jus threw one away this morning.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    If beer, I'll stay in S'pore, thank you! Too close to Christmas for my taste!

    What's there besides beer?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Aiyah, I can bring QingDao (beer) to you instead..
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  20. #140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: PhotoAid Season 7!!! : Time to Love... Festive Holiday Special

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    If beer, I'll stay in S'pore, thank you! Too close to Christmas for my taste!

    What's there besides beer?

    Never been there myself, should be a lot of photo oppuntunties for landscape shots
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 25678912173257 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •