Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 154

Thread: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

  1. #81
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hope don't meet any WW2 soldiers there.Not statues you know.
    Say "hello" and run for your life screaming your head off?

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Hope don't meet any WW2 soldiers there.Not statues you know.
    take out your cam and take a picture for them

  3. #83
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    take out your cam and take a picture for them
    Think you will pee all over your pants before you can even get the camera out. Heehee....you know I'm just kidding lar.

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Think you will pee all over your pants before you can even get the camera out. Heehee....you know I'm just kidding lar.
    pee never lah but get frighten like hell with several other side encounter.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    pee never lah but get frighten like hell with several other side encounter.
    How many times you see ghost throughout your life? I know I only saw once way years back.

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    How many times you see ghost throughout your life? I know I only saw once way years back.
    As i can remember clearly one ho is at sbmt 2nd wing knight company pee during wee hour toliet auto flash wa scare like hell. Palua tekong npcc camp my friend got possess at the (thursday night), the picture still fresh and clear in my mind now better than shoot raw. Gumman barrack guard duty prowling near the swimming pool saw a shadow or ...dun know wat swimming luckily with buddy ard. Palau Brani naval base guard room kanna sleep over by something, jia luk cannot scream cannot move. Pierce road near botanic gdn haunted house visit never forgot the moment and my dad came back during his funeral just a split second only. many many more

  7. #87
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    As i can remember clearly one ho is at sbmt 2nd wing knight company pee during wee hour toliet auto flash wa scare like hell. Palua tekong npcc camp my friend got possess at the (thursday night), the picture still fresh and clear in my mind now better than shoot raw. Gumman barrack guard duty prowling near the swimming pool saw a shadow or ...dun know wat swimming luckily with buddy ard. Palau Brani naval base guard room kanna sleep over by something, jia luk cannot scream cannot move. Pierce road near botanic gdn haunted house visit never forgot the moment and my dad came back during his funeral just a split second only. many many more
    NPCC camp at Tekong?

    Can't move, can't speak? Very normal. Also experienced it before. Can be explained medically.

    Where is that abandoned house?
    PM me.

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    NPCC camp at Tekong?

    Can't move, can't speak? Very normal. Also experienced it before. Can be explained medically.

    Where is that abandoned house?
    PM me.
    the npcc camp was held ard 22 yrs ago.
    This cannot move or speak never happened to me till now only that time do you thing is normal.

  9. #89
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    the npcc camp was held ard 22 yrs ago.
    This cannot move or speak never happened to me till now only that time do you thing is normal.

    Had it before during school camp. Might be just too tired during the day.

    Where's the abandoned house?

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Woodlands
    Posts
    209

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Had it before during school camp. Might be just too tired during the day.

    Where's the abandoned house?
    pierce rd if i didn't remember worngly near the former cpmb and also taglin detention barrack, but i heard already torn down. Damn big got main house, rest hse, servant qtr, kitchen and garage. It was so popular then so many people talk about it.

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    sing a pore
    Posts
    307

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    the npcc camp was held ard 22 yrs ago.
    This cannot move or speak never happened to me till now only that time do you thing is normal.
    i had this feeling countless times.
    its due to you being tired and some other reasons.

  12. #92

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by saraluna
    i had this feeling countless times.
    its due to you being tired and some other reasons.
    The "out of body" experience you're refering to? Sort of sees the surrounding yet cannot move or speak. I got it almost daily during O' Level preparations, and most of time I challenge myself to shake that off and wake up.

  13. #93
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    i am not sure whether this building still existed ? it is a old british barrack, double storey, inside a forest of Spottiswood Park... near Tanjong Pagar railway.. i went there many years back. Tat place was pitch dark at nite.

  14. #94

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    i thought go there to see the place, not find ghost?

  15. #95
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    The "out of body" experience you're refering to? Sort of sees the surrounding yet cannot move or speak. I got it almost daily during O' Level preparations, and most of time I challenge myself to shake that off and wake up.
    Eh no...

    Something, in easier terms "your brain is awake, but your body is still asleep".

  16. #96

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    hi, so is the outing confirmed?

  17. #97

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by munch
    hi, so is the outing confirmed?
    No, I seemed to have an emergency plan for 21 January 2006, most probably to be held on 22 January 2006. Location will be confirmed by Friday.

  18. #98

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    What time will your outing be? I may be free in the morning so am thinking to going out to shoot (more likely learn to shoot better), but the other outing is already full. Do post your time, maybe I'll have an outing to join this weekend.

  19. #99

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Quote Originally Posted by jekos
    What time will your outing be? I may be free in the morning so am thinking to going out to shoot (more likely learn to shoot better), but the other outing is already full. Do post your time, maybe I'll have an outing to join this weekend.
    As mentioned in post #61: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=61, the outing will most likely be coincided with sunset, so that should probably be around 4pm to 6pm.

    Location also mentioned in previous posts, will not be confirmed until Friday.

  20. #100
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: 2nd Outing to Abandoned Housing

    Slivester - if its changed to Sun, I won't be able to make it - gotta serve the nation Hope to join your next one

    Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    As mentioned in post #61: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....1&postcount=61, the outing will most likely be coincided with sunset, so that should probably be around 4pm to 6pm.

    Location also mentioned in previous posts, will not be confirmed until Friday.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •