Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fedup!

Default Re: Fedup!

Was it from this call centre called Intermedia? They have been calling every other week despite being told to remove our numbers from their mailing list. The "best" thing is that they seem to represent every bank - Amex, HSBC, Citibank, etc. Just wondering, is it legal for them to share client's database with other banks - their competitors?

question them back! if you r free and bored enough jus deliberally dont end the conversation, let them feel the nonsense..

these pple could likely be telemarketing company contract from any finance institute or organisation.. caller are also likely to be part-timers working during sch holidays, where their employer tells thm to be thick-skinned and pays them commission..

could probably tell them u r interested and ask them about their company's name, department, full name, manager in charge, business address, finance status, payup capital, operating hrs, no. of employees, watever, soever, etc.. emphasize on the importance on understanding their company's status since it's invole monetary investment...

and perharp lastly if they ask, just kindly reveal that you might need their particulars to report a case on nuisance call.. .. and tell them you'll be very kind to end pursue this matter for not to call again or "pass the phone to your manager.. "

warning: above action might cause the caller to phobe from using a telephone in future.. ermmm maybe yah.. i think it would be a fun past time talk to pple like tat if you r bored..

Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    question them back! if you r free and bored enough jus deliberally dont end the conversation, let them feel the nonsense..

these pple could likely be telemarketing company contract from any finance institute or organisation.. caller are also likely to be part-timers working during sch holidays, where their employer tells thm to be thick-skinned and pays them commission..

could probably tell them u r interested and ask them about their company's name, department, full name, manager in charge, business address, finance status, payup capital, operating hrs, no. of employees, watever, soever, etc.. emphasize on the importance on understanding their company's status since it's invole monetary investment...

and perharp lastly if they ask, just kindly reveal that you might need their particulars to report a case on nuisance call.. .. and tell them you'll be very kind to end pursue this matter for not to call again or "pass the phone to your manager.. "

warning: above action might cause the caller to phobe from using a telephone in future.. ermmm maybe yah.. i think it would be a fun past time talk to pple like tat if you r bored..

KNN ....#%^%&^%$#@)(&%
    even listening to radio also kanna hits by this stupid "ring ring ring ... 30 feet fish tank" thingy. What aquarium is that? Serangoon?
    why cant they leave us alone?
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    Was it from this call centre called Intermedia? They have been calling every other week despite being told to remove our numbers from their mailing list. The "best" thing is that they seem to represent every bank - Amex, HSBC, Citibank, etc. Just wondering, is it legal for them to share client's database with other banks - their competitors?
    oh...intermedia!

now before they barely got past hello i ask them if they have any vacancies. so far every time they go "huh?".

then i repeat..."do you have any vacancies in intermedia?"

"er...yes...why?"

"cos i would like to join lor...so i can call up bug people"

"er...thank you for your time" *click*

I understand it is irritating. But think of it, these people who call you to promote their whatever stuff do it because it is their job. If you dun want to listen, then hang up.

But if they call you and you woke up, tough luck...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh...intermedia!

now before they barely got past hello i ask them if they have any vacancies. so far every time they go "huh?".

"er...yes...why?"

If is a woman, ask for their mobile number and when they ask why, tell them we are going to ask their figure and rate later, haha! Insult them as they disturb us in the first place. Should ban this kind of service.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorite
    I understand it is irritating. But think of it, these people who call you to promote their whatever stuff do it because it is their job. If you dun want to listen, then hang up.

But if they call you and you woke up, tough luck...
    If once, it is ok. But every time u hang up, next day another one. Isn't that irritating to a point that it MUST put to a STOP?

Quote Originally Posted by sonix
    I use windows smartphone.... blocked them easily haha

First they will call me, I will told them busy ask them call again. When they tried again i already blocked their number.

All phone should have this feature
    But now more & more companies hide their numbers leh ... difficult to block them liao

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    If once, it is ok. But every time u hang up, next day another one. Isn't that irritating to a point that it MUST put to a STOP?
    Wah, it sounds like u get at least one such call everyday. I can understand how irritating that must be ... Did u sign up for a lot of things which allows such companies access to ur number??

Blog Entries

normally i talk kok with them and give them stupid answers

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Wah, it sounds like u get at least one such call everyday. I can understand how irritating that must be ... Did u sign up for a lot of things which allows such companies access to ur number??
    Last night watching TV, got one. This morning also from same first number but different back. I didn't answer the call.

Once they got your number, it is hard for you to escape from them la. Best is to look for MP, request them if can, BAN this kind of service. Whole Sg is free from this kind of nausiane calls FOREVER!

(Tell MP we want to make baby, this kind of calls put us off. Good idea? heh heh! )

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    Even my phone bill not paid by me, i also don't bother them. Unless they send me 1 million $, I don't mind, haha!

yeah, ask for something they cannot give, eg, free lifetime membership fees for the credit card, if they cannot give, then by by....
    Quote Originally Posted by ortega

Those bo liao calls for credit card call again and again. How I wish my Mobile Phone equip with a feature that can block a wide range of number by using the * key. Like this number I got 61234567 for yesterday, today I got 61234589. So, put * at 612345* n block all from there.

Btw, can we report them? Sleeping time also kenna wake up for nothing. Really want to scold them 4 letters word. Pick up as sometime don't know who, maybe own ppl. Like last time, I rejected a call as the number look weird. In the end, is someone calling me for something. Really fedup with those company one, one day sure scold them!
    i get those calls once in a while also, the person always blah blah blah so many things, then i tell him/her, i interested leh, but then hor i student can apply meh? then they hang up on me, so rude

Those bo liao calls for credit card call again and again. How I wish my Mobile Phone equip with a feature that can block a wide range of number by using the * key. Like this number I got 61234567 for yesterday, today I got 61234589. So, put * at 612345* n block all from there.

Btw, can we report them? Sleeping time also kenna wake up for nothing. Really want to scold them 4 letters word. Pick up as sometime don't know who, maybe own ppl. Like last time, I rejected a call as the number look weird. In the end, is someone calling me for something. Really fedup with those company one, one day sure scold them!
    I cut it short and sweet and it works all the time. I tell them I am an undischarged bankrupt and still am not allowed to get any credit cards. They always gets speechless and not talk long heheh..

just sell something back to them lah... ask them if they have any recent photoshoot before... they they dun have, HARD SELL to them... call their call centre to FOLLOW UP on the particular person that call u... do it a few times and trust me, nobody from any call centre will call u to sell u products again...

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    oh...intermedia!

"er...yes...why?"

gd idea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    But now more & more companies hide their numbers leh ... difficult to block them liao

Written a sw to block private numbers / sms and those not list in my address book. I dun pick call from unknown sources. It is irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat
    Written a sw to block private numbers / sms and those not list in my address book. I dun pick call from unknown sources. It is irritating.
    Becos of this kind of numbers, sometime, if I look for jobs or those who know me call from somewhere else, I also not sure whether to pick up or not. As I say before, this kind of stupid + irritating service need to be BAN!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast