Great fares to start the new year - from $459
While most people are returning from the Holidays, you could be starting yours. These fantastic fares let you fly anytime between January 13 and April 25, 2006. You can complete your travel as late as April 30, 2006.
Simply book online before December 15, 2005 or call Northwest Reservations at 6336 3371.
Destinations from Singapore Roundtrip Economy Class Fare* (SGD)
Tokyo, Nagoya $459
Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas, Seattle, Portland, Vancouver $859
Houston, Chicago, New York, Boston, Atlanta, Orlando, Toronto $959
Other US Cities $1,359
* Fares exclude fuel surcharges, passenger facility charges and any other taxes. Other terms and conditions apply.
Click here to book your ticket now.
You will need the following reference code to qualify for the discount: JH767
The number of seats available for use with this offer may be limited. To determine if this fare is available on a given day, click here, enter the details of your desired itinerary and then select the "availability by booking class" option. Special fare is available when Q booking class is available for each segment.
From November 29 to December 15, 2005
Economy Class: Q class
Depart from Singapore between January 13 and April 25, 2006. Minimum stay is 03 days and maximum stay is 30 days or April 28, 2006 whichever comes first. All travel must be completed by April 30, 2006.
Terms and Conditions:
* Fares exclude fuel surcharges, Passenger Facility Charges and any applicable taxes.
* This offer is only applicable for residents of Singapore.
* Only E-Tickets are applicable.
* Fares shown are based on roundtrip purchase in Economy Class to the above-mentioned cities for the stated travel period.
* International segments valid on Northwest operated flights only. For travel to the U.S. & Canada - International flights on NW operated flights only and domestic flights valid on NW operated or NW coded, partner operated flights.
* Transpacific flights NW 6006 to 6009 coded on NW and operated by CO are not permitted.
* Charge USD15 service fee when ticket is purchased through NW ticket office. No service fee for online purchase.
* The booking and purchasing period is from November 29, 2005 to December 15, 2005.
* For online reservations, tickets must be issued/ purchased within 24 hours after reservations have been made.
* For reservations made through Northwest Reservations office, reservation is required at least 03 days before departure. Ticket must be issued 03 days before departure or 03 days after reservation is made whichever is earlier.
* Booking class must be "Q".
* Travel originates from Singapore on January 13, 2006. Minimum stay is 03 days and maximum stay is 30 days or April 28, 2006 whichever comes first. All travel must be completed by April 30, 2006.
* Stopovers are not permitted.
* Fares are subject to change and exclude applicable taxes.
Changes to Flight/Date/Routing are permitted at SGD200 per ticket before/after departure.
* Child pays S$345 to Tokyo & Nagoya; S$645 to Honolulu, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, Las Vegas & Vancouver; S$720 to Houston, Chicago, New York, Boston, Atlanta, Orlando & Toronto and S$1020 to other U.S. cities. No discounts for infant.
* Wholly unused tickets or partially used tickets are not refundable. A wholly unused non-refundable ticket may be applied towards the purchase of a NW international/domestic non-refundable ticket provided travel on the new ticket originates within 01 year of the original outbound travel date and the ticket is exchanged no later than 90 days after the originally ticketed outbound travel date.
* When reservations are made and tickets are purchased on the same day refunds are permitted up to 01 day after ticket is purchased at no charge.
* The number of seats available for use with this offer is limited. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional fares.
* Fares are not eligible for upgrades with WorldPerks miles or with any other alliance frequent flyer programs and upgrade certificates.
* Other restrictions may apply.
* Northwest has the final authority in the interpretation of these rules.