Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3257727780818283848792 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Ans will be out when soma, DAC they all come in tmr
    Ok, i'll wait ... Meanwhile, don't think so much hor ...
    Last edited by wiz23; 23rd December 2005 at 04:00 AM.

Ans will be out when soma, DAC they all come in tmr
    Maria... how come my dai ji again?

just tell u the truth lah... do what u like, just listen to the music later... time for them to switch off depends on how much battery is left in them... who knows... they might even change channel after that...

actually i also got things i dun like... when ever i go out, always ppl look at me for dunno what reasons... i seriously dun look good... not photogenic... no maria kinda long hair... maybe i even look like X-Men (Mutants... SD version...) but whenever i go out... sure attract looks... then ppl giggle... dunno y... seriously lor... to all the girls.. dun look at me & giggle while i am having my dinner lor... u wan just come over & say what u wan... else i think issit i just dirty my mouth or something... wipe my mouth constantly... damnit...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

it not about any other thing,.... it me... myself.... I really want to be who I am.... but I can't and I hate myself.... trying to fit myself into a standard of a guy... why can't I just be a girl

Haizz, your mood can really swing.......
    If that the case, think abt migrating lah......In Sydney, one in every six men is gay or had sex with the same sex. Meanwhile, as a student you should just do what is best. At least in later life....you can still live a betta life. Even as gay, they are materialistic(I believed)

As in kopitiam, I think many of us are liberal minded.....but the extent do varied. Honestly, I don't mind to treat you as a sista.....but you must understand that not everyone can treat you as a potential gf or wife lor. Sorry to be blunt, that's also the reason why I said western countries is more suitable for you. Even in KL, there are gay communities........

Cheer up lah, I had two relationships in 12 years......more heart broken. Coz I am not as young as you are. As a student, I think you should just focus on your study/career. Believe me, nobody want a poor lover.

If not happy, I take up exercises, read books, even meditate.....there are thousand and one things to do in life........doing one each day, also take you three years to complete.

When the going gets tough, the toughs get going......

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Me go kai kai later
    Last edited by Benign; 23rd December 2005 at 08:58 AM.

actually i also got things i dun like... when ever i go out, always ppl look at me for dunno what reasons... i seriously dun look good... not photogenic... no maria kinda long hair... maybe i even look like X-Men (Mutants... SD version...) but whenever i go out... sure attract looks... then ppl giggle... dunno y... seriously lor... to all the girls.. dun look at me & giggle while i am having my dinner lor... u wan just come over & say what u wan... else i think issit i just dirty my mouth or something... wipe my mouth constantly... damnit...

Told you not to forget to take out the enlarger each time you go kai kai......so forgetful
    100% Pple thought you re-attached a horse one lah

Good morning everyone!

Just had vegetarian bee hoon for breakfast and a big cup of teh-c gao!

Clarinet, u around? Feeling better this morning?

no... it not mood swing....
    this is serious....
    why the world can't treat me like who I am... why they must tag me to who they see me as..... This world is hopeless or maybe I'm hopeless
    we never tag you mah. come back and join badminton again once we get it restarted

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    else i think issit i just dirty my mouth or something... wipe my mouth constantly... damnit...
    eh...your mouth ALWAYS dirty mah

how to enjoy life if there a constant conflict of who am I... I want to be myself but I can't.... my heart is getting tired... my mind is giveing up. This world can't treat me or look at me as who I am.... they can only see who is the physical me.... They will never never know the real me. not for now, not in the future.... maybe next life i can be who am I inside is who am I outside
    wow liao.. try to think simple.. i think will help.. i dun think complicated

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    U mean the pple around u treat u like a guy?
    Wiz,

Clarinet is a guy...
    but with a girl inner.. a guy identity but trap with a girl heart ...

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If that the case, think abt migrating lah......In Sydney, one in every six men is gay or had sex with the same sex. Meanwhile, as a student you should just do what is best. At least in later life....you can still live a betta life. Even as gay, they are materialistic(I believed)

As in kopitiam, I think many of us are liberal minded.....but the extent do varied. Honestly, I don't mind to treat you as a sista.....but you must understand that not everyone can treat you as a potential gf or wife lor. Sorry to be blunt, that's also the reason why I said western countries is more suitable for you. Even in KL, there are gay communities........

Cheer up lah, I had two relationships in 12 years......more heart broken. Coz I am not as young as you are. As a student, I think you should just focus on your study/career. Believe me, nobody want a poor lover.

If not happy, I take up exercises, read books, even meditate.....there are thousand and one things to do in life........doing one each day, also take you three years to complete.

I agreed wih Chuan Pa Ren :P..
    Do what u like... take it easy.. there is always Room for u

just let me be a girl.... stop see me or treating me like a guy
    hey clarinet. i think you're like my old classmate's younger brother. since young, he doesn't like us to treat him as a boy. instead he likes to put on make up (pinched his mom's lipstick and tried to put on bras, no kidding).

and i am definitely not joking now, and i am suggesting you might want to consider saving up and go for sex change. by all means do what you want, if this is really what you want.

i am pretty liberal myself as i do have a gay friend and i'm pretty close to him. do i judge him ? no. but do others judge him? unfortunately, yes. you know why? though it's already the 21st century, dont forget that we are in an asian country. benign's right, western countries are more liberalised but you are aware that regardless of how liberal people may be, they still are somewhat skeptical.

cheer up lah, it's Xmas time i got into lotsa wrestling at work yesterday, but i didnt shed a single tear. i won the battle but i dont feel any good about it. life is too short, just be happy bah

sorry did i write alot today
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Wiz,

Clarinet is a guy...
    but with a girl inner.. a guy identity but trap with a girl heart ...
    I see, now i understand ... Thanks for clarifying

had mee tai mak for breakie.. gonna make my kopi now. didnt sleep well again...gonna be an extremely busy day again.

have a good holiday, everyone. Merry Xmas! Ho Ho Ho
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    I see, now i understand ... Thanks for clarifying
    Eh wiz23... u wanna try singing this song to him/her?

I know you got a boyfriend- another man
    Another guy by your side
    Someone who hopefully treats you right
    But you donít know how much I wish I was
    Your boyfriend- that other guy
    The only one whoís allowed
    In your room to lay in your arms at night
    Now u donít know how much I wish I was your boyfriend
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Eh wiz23... u wanna try singing this song to him/her?
    Errr ... I don't know the tune leh ...

Clarinet, now that I understand better, I can see that u are indeed in a difficult position, especially in a conservative Asian society like ours ...

What I can say is, if others treat u like a guy, then let them be lor ... Cos, they won't know who u are really unless u tell them, right? And if there are people who know, and laugh at u, ostracise u, then let them be also lor, those people are not worth keeping as friends anyway ...

Though Singaporeans are mostly conservative, I believe there are many places where u will find acceptance ... as the chinese saying goes 此地不留人,自有留人处。

The most, as Benign suggested, migrate to Western countries lor ...

No matter what, nothing is worth taking away your own life, or "leaving this planet" as u put it. I believe that life is not ours to take, it is a blessing that we are safekeeping for the moment ... Take care

actually, lets settle the problem from the fundamental...

Maria... u wanna be a girl or a gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Benign

NOOOOOO I'm not gay... I'm not intrested of having sex with the same sex.... just treat me like a girl can le

actually, lets settle the problem from the fundamental...

Maria... u wanna be a girl or a gay?
    GIRL.

GIRL.
    so... go save up for a sex change lor...

just remember.. i like D Cup... and i think most men love that too... SOMA!!! vote for the cup!!!

btw... u like guys or girls?