Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851567196 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 2004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

  1. #901
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Haizz, Daniel Redcliffe? NO Asian guy can meet the ang mohs meh? Or u start showing late signs of SPGss.....Ang mohs Dua Ki?

    My HK frens told me, if the book wrote bad horoscope....dun buy it lor. It is like buying bad luck.
    i like his clean looks mah, nothing to do with his ahem you have something against ang mohs is it
    SPG? i dont wear sarong and i dont do parties besides, im already married, still got choice meh

    duno lah, im still gonna how i toughen up next year. bring it on
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #902
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hey soma, your avatar is mrs soma ah?
    if im not wrong, that one is Cecilia Cheung. HK's actress. quite a babe
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #903
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    i like his clean looks mah, nothing to do with his ahem you have something against ang mohs is it
    SPG? i dont wear sarong and i dont do parties besides, im already married, still got choice meh

    duno lah, im still gonna how i toughen up next year. bring it on

    No lah, I do have good ang moh frens. Just that increasingly, I came across asian women who idolised ang mohs so much. I have to accept the term of 'SPGs' lor.

    Telling me the ang mohs much more open minded(orgies?), very generous with spending(credit cards?) blah blah balh.....
    So my thinking got abit similar liao (Sarong Party Guy Syndromes)

  4. #904
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hey soma, your avatar is mrs soma ah?
    No lah..Taken from a movie poster one la.

  5. #905
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    .Ang mohs Dua Ki?
    alot you see in those video went for operation.
    mainly nean nean one (soft soft)

    Maybe girl like it soft.

  6. #906

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    No lah..Taken from a movie poster one la.
    wah...all your wives so chio.....

  7. #907
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...all your wives so chio.....
    hahahaha.. my ex girl friend too.. chio...

  8. #908
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    No lah, I do have good ang moh frens. Just that increasingly, I came across asian women who idolised ang mohs so much. I have to accept the term of 'SPGs' lor.

    Telling me the ang mohs much more open minded(orgies?), very generous with spending(credit cards?) blah blah balh.....
    So my thinking got abit similar liao (Sarong Party Guy Syndromes)
    i dont lambast pple who are or not with ang mohs, guys or gals. it's all fated, you see. but i really dread gals who purposely set out to find ang mohs, if you get what i mean. i told you about that woman, remember? she praised her 'bf' to the sky and i really having difficulties trying not to choke
    i still havent reply her emails. im not gonna congrat or kick her butt. jus gonna sit back and watch show
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #909
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    I think Haze hide one corner and weep liao.. woman normally do that..
    It break my heart when my wife do that and will start to promise anything..... Trap again..

  10. #910
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i dont lambast pple who are or not with ang mohs, guys or gals. it's all fated, you see. but i really dread gals who purposely set out to find ang mohs, if you get what i mean. i told you about that woman, remember? she praised her 'bf' to the sky and i really having difficulties trying not to choke
    i still havent reply her emails. im not gonna congrat or kick her butt. jus gonna sit back and watch show
    Until now i still cannot accept chinese girl with ang mohs man but chinese man with ang moh gals.

    super hungry liao.... go eat liao..........
    Last edited by soma; 12th December 2005 at 11:10 AM.

  11. #911
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think Haze hide one corner and weep liao.. woman normally do that..
    It break my heart when my wife do that and will start to promise anything..... Trap again..
    then you want women to go out and bawl their hearts out in the streets ah
    want guys to promise, yet they keep breaking the promises. i already come to terms with that ... haha
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  12. #912

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think Haze hide one corner and weep liao.. woman normally do that..
    It break my heart when my wife do that and will start to promise anything..... Trap again..

  13. #913
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Until now i still cannot accept chinese girl with ang mohs man but chinese man with ang moh gals.

    super hungry liao.... go eat liao..........
    ok have a good brunchie.
    i dont particularly accept or reject either way but dont hit me with hurtful remarks when you asked me for my honest views. i realised i have to be fake with close friends sometimes, even to the extend of lying. oh.. never mind
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  14. #914

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Until now i still cannot accept chinese girl with ang mohs man but chinese man with ang moh gals.

    super hungry liao.... go eat liao..........
    ang mo gals dun turn me on leh....maybe cos they look older than they really ah. i'd hate to end up with old hag.


  15. #915

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think Haze hide one corner and weep liao.. woman normally do that..
    It break my heart when my wife do that and will start to promise anything..... Trap again..
    Chey i won't hide one corner to weep because of a dessert.
    Just that i have very bad soar throat and my husband forget to bring the Dessert (Barley Beancurb with Bai Guo) make me very very upset.. Throat so hot and not able to eat the cooling dessert. Make me really angry and cannot forgive him this morning.
    Now ok liao.. throat still hot -__-

  16. #916

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Until now i still cannot accept chinese girl with ang mohs man but chinese man with ang moh gals.

    super hungry liao.... go eat liao..........
    Then u ever hook with Ang Mohs girls?

  17. #917

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Chey i won't hide one corner to weep because of a dessert.
    Just that i have very bad soar throat and my husband forget to bring the Dessert (Barley Beancurb with Bai Guo) make me very very upset.. Throat so hot and not able to eat the cooling dessert. Make me really angry and cannot forgive him this morning.
    Now ok liao.. throat still hot -__-
    wah...you sound very spoilt leh...

  18. #918
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i realised have to be super direct with men. i literally yell at my hubby sometimes
    women need to be pampered and coaxed all the time while men need to be NEGLECTED sometimes
    sweet talk ? im not too sure about this. i hate guys who sweet talk

    let Haze be lah.. i also dunno how to comfort her liao..
    these 2 sentences contradict each other leh....

  19. #919
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...you sound very spoilt leh...
    wah Haze like that already angry (very, very angry somemore)?

    Haze, fyi, i buy groceries every weekend with my grandma and i sometimes have to carry few bags (at least 3 or more). ranging from 5 kilo rice to 3 kilo washing powder, along with drinks, big tetra packs of milk for my grandma, with other groceries and toiletries, etc. i'm in a ldr so i have to take care of myself pretty much.

    you think you would get angry over such issues but do you know? you should be very happy. your hubby is super tolerant. i would ignore you completely if i were him
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #920
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    these 2 sentences contradict each other leh....
    pampering doesnt mean sweet talking, coaxing means being supportive.
    sweet talking is fake kind.

    guys...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •