Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hi.. are u a teacher?
    Yes, I am. So u want me to 'gai siao' my male students to u

Wah, I think we definitely need more parts to this final season of the year ... So fast #62 liao

ya hor.. forget you told us you moving house ;D.. any cool babe there

It is closed by the beach....so wat you think?

Hey.. today then i learn that.. australian ppl is blasting singapore due to we going to execute a australian drug trafficker .. what's ur opinion ah?

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/...026490719.html

So sensitive this kind of issue......it regarding a person's life ley.
    I am against taking a person's life away, but then it is unfair that the person concerned is an Australian......the issue then became more public. The life of a Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Indon seemed less noticeable in the past.
    I truly wonder if the person concerned is a westerner........especially ang moh, will the death penalty be given, and the public uproars(West) be more fervent

Haizzz, back to day dreaming ....on wat camera to buy and where to go liao

Hey.. today then i learn that.. australian ppl is blasting singapore due to we going to execute a australian drug trafficker .. what's ur opinion ah?

I support my garment. I feel that ppl shld respect other countries culture n rules n regulations. SPARE THE ROD N SPOIL THE KIDS! I wonder whether they have consider the seriousness of the offends. Imagine the drug landed into their love ones hand n become drug addicts. When this happen, will they say what they r saying nw. Drug had ruined a lot of ppl lives. I have seen true cases n I feel sad for them. Since u r into drugs, u will have a hell difficult life! Nt only ur life had been ruined, ur love ones too will be ruined. The consequences will be hard to imagine. IS HELL!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I am against taking a person's life away, but then it is unfair that the person concerned is an Australian......the issue then became more public. The life of a Singaporean, Malaysian, Thai, Indon seemed less noticeable in the past.
    I truly wonder if the person concerned is a westerner........especially ang moh, will the death penalty be given, and the public uproars(West) be more fervent
    Every life is precious. But if 1 life can save many lives, wat do u tink? If one bad egg is enough to ruin every gd egg? U wld wan to destroy the bad egg, rite? If my life can save many ppl lives, y nt, rite?
    Last edited by Funny; 30th November 2005 at 11:58 AM.

Maybe I should put it this way;
    Can those who against the hanging pls suggest a better solution for Drug problem other than Death penalty? Or quote me a place/country that is virtually free of drug problem/ Or have better records than Singapore.

If not for this firm & tough sentence inplace here, maybe most of us are either addicts ourselves or have family members direct/indirectly involved in drug. Where got to time to take up photography?

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Yes, I am. So u want me to 'gai siao' my male students to u
    if they look like jon jonsson.. pls do so.. if not forget it.. dun waste my time

Haizzz, back to day dreaming ....on wat camera to buy and where to go liao
    I reading the post.. so many australian scolding us.. i am sad .. will they throw eggs on me when i am there next may

are u askign me where to buy camera?

Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I support my garment. I feel that ppl shld respect other countries culture n rules n regulations. SPARE THE ROD N SPOIL THE KIDS! I wonder whether they have consider the seriousness of the offends. Imagine the drug landed into their love ones hand n become drug addicts. When this happen, will they say what they r saying nw. Drug had ruined a lot of ppl lives. I have seen true cases n I feel sad for them. Since u r into drugs, u will have a hell difficult life! Nt only ur life had been ruined, ur love ones too will be ruined. The consequences will be hard to imagine. IS HELL!

Every life is precious. But if 1 life can save many lives, wat do u tink? If one bad egg is enough to ruin every gd egg? U wld wan to destroy the bad egg, rite? If my life can save many ppl lives, y nt, rite?
    I agreed with Funny. I am still reading.. so many australian scolding us out of ****.. damn it

Red face Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

What there to blast ?
    What is done is done, what is coming this friday , may come.

I reading the post.. so many australian scolding us.. i am sad .. will they throw eggs on me when i am there next may

are u askign me where to buy camera?
    They may scold all they like! I shall c who will have the last laugh. We can live here with a piece of mind w/o drugs invading n ruining our life or they can spare drug trafflicker lives and let drugs continue ruins their liives(I am nt saying that our country is totally drug free. But our drug abuse n drug crime rate r low.). I am proud to be wat we r!

If u r worry, then dun go there for the time being loh! I can lay down my life to say those Australlians dun hav to worry abt their safety when they visit Singapore! They can walk on the streets late at nite n enjoys their walk wif a peace of mind! I am nt saying that Singpore is totally crime free lah. At least our crime rate is low. But come to tink of it! All my whole life in Singapore, drug abuse was nvr in my concern. SUPER GLUE was once veri popular!
    Last edited by Funny; 30th November 2005 at 12:39 PM.

They may scold all they like! I shall c who will have the last laugh. We can live here with a piece of mind w/o drugs invading n ruining our life or they can spare drug trafflicker lives and let drugs continue ruins their liives(I am nt saying that our country is totally drug free. But our drug abuse n drug crime rate r low.). I am proud to be wat we r!

If u r worry, then dun go there for the time being loh! I can lay down my life to say those Australlians dun hav to worry abt their safety when they visit Singapore! They can walk on the streets late at nite n enjoys their walk wif a peace of mind! I am nt saying that Singpore is totally crime free lah. At least our crime rate is low. But come to tink of it! All my whole life in Singapore, drug abuse was nvr in my concern. SUPER GLUE was once veri popular!
    hehe .. ya lor.. dun know leh.. will see how .. go not go ;o

Wat wrong wif women?? No women no u leh! Ur mother, ur wify n daughter nt WOMEN meh???
    wah..someone damn grouchy today leh? is it..erm....?

I am nt hot nor heaty leh! I am at peace of mind!
    hot? heaty?

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hot? heaty?
    Yes Women are Hot... u got to admit that

i think the media are good at telling you only what they want to hear. for every objection to hanging that fella, there are probably 10x more who are for it. take the michael fay case for example. the US media paints the picture that the whole country is against the caning. but my US colleagues were mostly telling me they supported the caning. in fact they say should give him more strokes.

Quote Originally Posted by evq
    Maybe I should put it this way;
    Can those who against the hanging pls suggest a better solution for Drug problem other than Death penalty? Or quote me a place/country that is virtually free of drug problem/ Or have better records than Singapore.

If not for this firm & tough sentence inplace here, maybe most of us are either addicts ourselves or have family members direct/indirectly involved in drug. Where got to time to take up photography?
    yup!

remember how the western countries were condemning our ISA for detaining ppl without trial? and after 9-11 they started doing the same?

i suspect its just the western press trying to increase their readership.

Yes Women are Hot... u got to admit that
    how HOT are we talking about? got steam come out also ah?

anyway its not like that fella unaware of the consequences. when you arrive at airport can see all the death penalty posters. some airlines i think also announce it before the landing. he knew what can happen to him but he chooses to do it. so garment choose to hang him lor..

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yup!

remember how the western countries were condemning our ISA for detaining ppl without trial? and after 9-11 they started doing the same?

i suspect its just the western press trying to increase their readership.
    Same as the Chewing Gum ban & ERP system. British are now considering them after spending thousand & thousand of pounds just to clean London streets. And unable to solve their jams.

Babe watch..

Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234569142954 ... LastLast