Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

  1. #21

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Morning everyone,

    So fast new thread liao...but I doubt it is going to last till the end of the year
    Good morning to u and everyone ;D...

    This morning i have Nasi Lemak ... and a glass of milk .. so heavy that i dare not down.. walk here walk there

    Still weight 64.5kg .. last night no jog.. raining~

  2. #22

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    What is finalian? sound like last ah lian...
    i think i spell wrong.. those CSI, LOSt alawys put this word wow

    can you react on FUNNY post

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    i think i spell wrong.. those CSI, LOSt alawys put this word wow

    can you react on FUNNY post
    Nobody teach me how to change the thread and add the last link

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Good morning to u and everyone ;D...

    This morning i have Nasi Lemak ... and a glass of milk .. so heavy that i dare not down.. walk here walk there

    Still weight 64.5kg .. last night no jog.. raining~
    That's quite weighty.. for your height.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Good morning to u and everyone ;D...

    This morning i have Nasi Lemak ... and a glass of milk .. so heavy that i dare not down.. walk here walk there

    Still weight 64.5kg .. last night no jog.. raining~

    I ate salad cheese sandwiches and kopi.....now eating cantonese noodle with biscuits and kopi.....shopping later.

    Parents cooking Hainan Chicken Rice later.......

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Guy and Gals Make the change liao check it out.. at post 1.. hahahaha..boy i am quite clever..

  7. #27

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Soma, juz copy and edit into ur 1st post will do! Sorry, the title u can't change liao! Unless u delete this thread n start a new thread again. Shld put part 4 if nt no meaning at all.

    The very 1st Season
    The Weight Loss Question
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=145360&highlight=weightloss+quest ion

    The 2nd Season.
    The Weight Loss Cafe
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=155731

    The 3rd Season
    The Weight Loss Cafe (2)
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=158367

    The Fourth Season
    叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=161101

  8. #28

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Okie! CLEVER BOY!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Soma, juz copy and edit into ur 1st post will do! Sorry, the title u can't change liao! Unless u delete this thread n start a new thread again. Shld put part 4 if nt no meaning at all.

    The very 1st Season
    The Weight Loss Question
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=145360&highlight=weightloss+quest ion

    The 2nd Season.
    The Weight Loss Cafe
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=155731

    The 3rd Season
    The Weight Loss Cafe (2)
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=158367

    The Fourth Season
    叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (3)
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=161101
    Come so late.. already done liao la....

  10. #30

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Come so late.. already done liao la....
    Kok ur head! The title still flaw!!!

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Kok ur head! The title still flaw!!!
    Hahahaha..NVM la... First time mah..

  12. #32

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    That's quite weighty.. for your height.
    i got broader bone then normal girl wow

  13. #33

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I ate salad cheese sandwiches and kopi.....now eating cantonese noodle with biscuits and kopi.....shopping later.

    Parents cooking Hainan Chicken Rice later.......
    what are u going to get ?

  14. #34

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    SOMA!!!! Changes need to be done!
    wah lau...early morning shout so loud....women...

  15. #35

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Hahahaha..NVM la... First time mah..
    1st time doing wat? Start thread????? I m nt a 3 yrs old, okie!

  16. #36

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    new thread new avator.. new start... let me win toto ;D

  17. #37

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah lau...early morning shout so loud....women...
    almost noon time leh.. where got early..

  18. #38

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    should change the world to gals or add in the girls before the around..
    planting seeds AROUND the gals? sound like miss target completely

  19. #39

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah lau...early morning shout so loud....women...
    Wat wrong wif women?? No women no u leh! Ur mother, ur wify n daughter nt WOMEN meh???

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe (Final Seasons for 2005)

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    new thread new avator.. new start... let me win toto ;D
    Wah.. post bigger picture leh..

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 12347122752 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •