Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This is the man ......

Angry This is the man ......

Wa... I am not sure if this is new but just came across this last evening ...is this lame or what ? I know many of you guys here are strong supporters of my dear friend

This is the very person who screwed up her blog, emails, MSN...etc and he wants her to contact him now. Come on...he did all that to get her attention ? I must say he is a smart hacker as he is able to leave a permanent message like the one below at 'what is left' of her old blog - or this can be done easily . He intruded her privacy and had caused her to shun away from blogging indefinitely. Duh ... this is clearly not a 'right' way to get a girl's attention

I quote

ATTN: Cassandra. first of all i must apologise for hacking your email and msn ... and blog back. email me at vincentliaw21@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you. ...

Unquote

p.s. Be careful of what you write here ... in case, Vincent starts to break into your emails and home page !!!!
    Last edited by AhV; 29th November 2005 at 12:25 PM.

Default Re: This is the man ......

im a fren of cass's sis.

I think guys should leave them alone. They are pretty doesn't mean they are easy meat.
    They are regular folks like you and me. What's with the overwhelming attention to get their attention? I find it lame and funny.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

yup....totally agree.... sometimes, we just fail to understand such moves

this is blackmail!!cyber-crime liao

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    this is blackmail!!cyber-crime liao
    Agreed!

Think some time back a guy was convicted of hacking into some girl's email. Jail sentence!

tis is the type of guy that gives hackers a bad name...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tis is the type of guy that gives hackers a bad name...
    Errr ... hackers got good name meh?

possible ....'good' hackers could be heading some IT security unit in some big organisation now .... or is it to prevent future havoc to mankind ?

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Errr ... hackers got good name meh?
    REPUTATION......

He's got some guts considering what the law could do to him under the CMA... But then again, he can prob afford the fine...

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    He's got some guts considering what the law could do to him under the CMA... But then again, he can prob afford the fine...
    oh...what maximum sentence can he be slapped with ?????

hmmmm it's a pyschological condition on the part of the hacker. Actually the moment these pretty young things blog, they have become public figures. They appear in the internet, a medium more widely viewed than Television. They share their personal life. They cannot deny it and say that no... I just blogging. Hence you will attract fans of all sorts even "mentally disturbed" ones.

Read about John Lennon's killing by a fan. Apparently the fan had no intention of escaping. To him, the moment he killed John Lennon, he was "part" of his life.... he was with John Lennon.... Call it perverse but its just some of the things we still can't really understand about the human brain.

hmm...wonder if that is his real name in the e-mail address...if it is...can bring to police..

Don't forget that it is just as easy for vincent's enemy's to frame him that way. Not that I know who vincent is, just offering another point of view.

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg
    hmmmm it's a pyschological condition on the part of the hacker. Actually the moment these pretty young things blog, they have become public figures. They appear in the internet, a medium more widely viewed than Television. They share their personal life. They cannot deny it and say that no... I just blogging. Hence you will attract fans of all sorts even "mentally disturbed" ones.

Read about John Lennon's killing by a fan. Apparently the fan had no intention of escaping. To him, the moment he killed John Lennon, he was "part" of his life.... he was with John Lennon.... Call it perverse but its just some of the things we still can't really understand about the human brain.
    wa...so chim

Quote Originally Posted by panic
    Don't forget that it is just as easy for vincent's enemy's to frame him that way. Not that I know who vincent is, just offering another point of view.

possible ... more like the REAL him is desperately seeking her attention ???

i think can log a case or something one.. if whoever e person is really invading her privacy by hacking into her email etc...

i'm sure the related bodies to report e case to will have some IT experts who are able to track down the person's IP add or whatsoever.

Well, I'd prefer to think along the line that hacking is like a double-edged sword. On one hand, it can be used to serve Justice by executing evil-doers. On the other hand, it can be used to kill innocent ppl.

But anyway, this might be a sabo attempt. Heard of 'phishing'?

And if Cassandra or any of her friends are seeing this, plz tell her to run a check on her PC instead of doing the usual virus scan. If she's absolutely paranoid abt being stalked, juz tell her to reformat her PC and secure it properly.

I'm not sure what's up with girls, but then again, send them an email with an attached header and attachment of "Plz Open... Veeerrrryyy cute!" seemingly frm a friend's email (without checking the message header) and they will be taken in.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    oh...what maximum sentence can he be slapped with ?????
    First timer: Up to $5k fine or jail up to 2 yrs or both

Subsequent: Up tp $10k fine or jail up to 3 yrs or both...

Cassandra, send that guy an e-mail with the most potent virus.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast