Thread: Is there an All-in-one Battery Charger?

Default Is there an All-in-one Battery Charger?

I'm really frustrated with all the various battery size and chargers for my digicams.
    I've 3 digicams and they uses different batteries and different charger.
    Add my handphone and notebook, and those rechargable AA batteries, my drawer is filled up with all these wires and chargers.
    I really hate this! Can't they have some sort of standard and battery size and charger?

Default Re: Is there an All-in-one Battery Charger?

Quote Originally Posted by weekh
    I'm really frustrated with all the various battery size and chargers for my digicams.
    I've 3 digicams and they uses different batteries and different charger.
    Add my handphone and notebook, and those rechargable AA batteries, my drawer is filled up with all these wires and chargers.
    I really hate this! Can't they have some sort of standard and battery size and charger?
    There are probably two solutions for you:

1. Simplify your life. Don't own so many devices that need chargers.

2. http://www.thomas-distributing.com/mh-c777plus.htm

Don't worry, one day, we'll all be using liquid fuel to power our gadgets.............

Looks promising... wondering if it can charge the battery for the Canon 1D series.

Quote Originally Posted by weekh
    Looks promising... wondering if it can charge the battery for the Canon 1D series.
    It's a question of whether you can get the prongs to contact, OR make a cord to connect to the battery contacts. Hint: make one using a spare battery end cap.......

I've seen one going ard in TCW, charges all types of camera batteries, but not AA lah... not bad, it comes with a few types of power input like the knnoc charger... standard wall socket, usb and in car.