I am a little curious about macrophotography now, but on a budget. Have some questions that I tried to find the internet for answers, but either I don't understand their explaination or the answers cannot be found.
1) If I use a zoom lens for reverse macro (15-55mm). 15mm will give the most magnification (e.g see the nose), 55mm will get the least magnification (e.g see the whole face). correct right?
2) Is it possible to do macrophotography with reverse/coupled lens or extension tube and still able to capture the subject from a distance as though I am using a 180mm REAL macro lens?
3) Does the aperture size of the lens matter?
4) If I use a slow/kit telephoto lens as the primary lens and a fast UWA prime lens as the secondary/reversed lens. I would need a flash to light the subject up right?
5) By using the zoom telephoto lens + fast UWA lens, I am able to control the focusing distance by zooming in and out, right?