Thread: Tamrac Bag

Default Tamrac Bag

Did anyone or know of anyone that bought a Tamrac expedition 8 bag from TK Photo yesterday? Can the kind soul please contact me at 94594391.

I bought that bag from TK Photo a few days before and found out a while later that there is a minor sewing flaw with the strap, not a big deal to me but when i told TK Photo about it he told me to bring it back and will change a new one for me(good after sales service). I brought it back to him yesterday and was told that the agent will change it for me on monday. But a walk in customer saw the bag and bought the bag as he dont mind the minor flaw. The thing is i left some of my flash accessories in one of the many pockets and forgot about it.

Its quite heart pain to buy the whole set again so if anyone or know of anyone that bought the bag please let me know. thanks.

Default Re: Tamrac Bag

maybe u can check with the shop owner cuz if i'm not wrong they might have the new buyer contact details. U can ask them to give the buyer a call if it's abt privacy n stuff.

Default Re: Tamrac Bag

Thanks for your reply.

I called them and the only thing they know about this guy is he paid by nets. No other info