Photography / Filming
CHIJMES has a wonderful range of great photo locations set in the background of the century-old cathedral.
We welcome visitor snapshots; individual, family, portraits; and other photography intended for personal use only (i.e., not for commercial use). Please note that props, stands, luggage, rolling racks and clothing changes are not permitted.
Wedding, bridal, cosplay and other professional photo shoots, and photography for commercial use in areas managed by CHIJMES are subjected to a licence fee. WEF of 1 Jan 2016: Licence fee for photography has been revised to $200.00 for weekdays and $250.00 weekends. Our website is currently facing some technical difficulties, however do secure booking by making payment and leaving your email with Pay Pal, we will email you back with a confirmation.
- All photography and filming to be undertaken by Individual / your company (the “Company”) is restricted to the permitted areas within and around CHIJMES (the “Property”).
- All photography and filming must be undertaken and completed within the specified time frame as indicated in the form. Any request(s) for changes in timing should be submitted to PRE 8 Investments Pte. Ltd at least 1 working day before the original scheduled time.
- Please note the following:
- All tenants’ areas (including CHIJMES Hall) are not included. Kindly seek separate permission from our tenants.
- No blockage of public walkway and corridor.
- No loading / unloading from 12 noon to 2.30pm and 5pm onwards.
- The staff of CHIJMES’ Security Team reserves the right to enquire / question any on-site activities within and around the premises of CHIJMES, without prior notice, as part of our security measures.
- PRE 8 Investments Pte. Ltd. is not obligated to and will not provide electricity supply for any photography and filming. The Individual / Company should therefore bring along their own portable equipment(s) for these purposes.
- Throughout the use of the Property, the Individual / Company should ensure that the Property is not damaged or dirtied. The Individual / Company will be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever caused to the Property and to the employees, servants, contractors or agents of PRE 8 Investments Pte.Ltd.
- PRE 8 Investments Pte Ltd will have no liability for any damage or injury whatsoever that may be incurred by any crew or cast member or representative of the Individual / Company. Further, PRE 8 Investments Pte.Ltd. will have no liability for any loss of property on the Property.
- Licence Fee
- The Applicant shall pay to PRE 8 Investments Pte Ltd a licence fee of S$214.00 or S$267.50 (inclusive of 7% GST) for photography session on weekdays or on weekends respectively. The Applicant shall pay to PRE 8 Investments Pte Ltd a licence fee of S$1,6050.00 (inclusive of 7% GST) for filming session. The Licence Fee shall be due and payable via Paypal in advance on the execution of this Agreement.
- The Licence Fee excludes the provision of logistics and maintenance. Request for logistics and maintenance support will be chargeable at a separately quoted rate.
- (Filming Only) Security Deposit
- The Applicant shall pay the sum of S$1,000.00 being the deposit during the term of this filming session. The Management shall have the absolute right to deduct from this Security Deposit all monies owing to it and all other charges incurred in the event that the Applicant shall fail to carry out the required safety, housekeeping, maintenance and any other obligations outlined in subsequent clauses after the lapse of twenty-four (24) hours from the time when instructions to carry out are issued to the Applicant by the Management.
- Licence fees are non-refundable.