Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 880

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

  1. #141
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    since when helping police is obstructing law?

    In that case i will keep quite even if I know a thief that happen to be my neighbor cause it's obstructing law.
    I am truly amazed by the argument you guys can come up with.
    Last edited by Adzz; 29th November 2005 at 05:09 PM.

  2. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

    Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?
    I believe it means to push them to investigate faster, but using "blow" does not seem to be a singapore singlish.

  3. #143

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    actually posting the pic up would be better at least the "public" csers will
    be on the look out and den report to police if we spot some one tt look like that...
    more eyes the better...

  4. #144

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    I believe it means to push them to investigate faster, but using "blow" does not seem to be a singapore singlish.


    I think "blow" was literially translated from the chinese word, 'chui' - which has a dual meaning of either "blowing" or "hurrying".



    Anyway, am glad to hear that KT is getting closer to getting his stuff back.. hopefully.

  5. #145
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    West area
    Posts
    1,016

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    I think "blow" was literially translated from the chinese word, 'chui' - which has a dual meaning of either "blowing" or "hurrying".



    Anyway, am glad to hear that KT is getting closer to getting his stuff back.. hopefully.
    ah ha..

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    1,398

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Been watching ebay.sg, sg yahoo auctions and hwz classifieds. The bugger hasnt surfaced yet but I will give him a good one if I ever see him.
    Wah seh, I think alot of people won't dare to sell their D2H during this period after reading your post. Post D2H for sale only kana attack by Klose and report to police .

  7. #147
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Wah seh, I think alot of people won't dare to sell their D2H during this period after reading your post. Post D2H for sale only kana attack by Klose and report to police .


    btw look top right : Bak2u service

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

    Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?
    better dun blow too much... its not our job to blow...

    anyway, i think just sit & wait... at least now with internet, den its like watching bachelorette.... but now seem to be like a 1 sided affair... no one comes in & boast he have picked up a D2H yet... lets wait & see...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  9. #149
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    sounds like you really are in heat

  10. #150
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

    Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?
    Would you quit being perverted. Out of all who read this thread, only you could think of something like that. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

  11. #151
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    I think "blow" was literially translated from the chinese word, 'chui' - which has a dual meaning of either "blowing" or "hurrying".



    Anyway, am glad to hear that KT is getting closer to getting his stuff back.. hopefully.
    Yep, you've said it all... Direct translation. Unlike some people who can only think of it in the perverted way.

  12. #152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Wah seh, I think alot of people won't dare to sell their D2H during this period after reading your post. Post D2H for sale only kana attack by Klose and report to police .
    not really, the serial number can be verified

  13. #153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Would you quit being perverted. Out of all who read this thread, only you could think of something like that. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    maybe he's being cheeky, cool it.

  14. #154

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Would you quit being perverted. Out of all who read this thread, only you could think of something like that. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    I wasn't being cheeky. I was actually rather taken aback. I really didn't understand what you meant by "blow a bit" which I found rather odd as used in that sentence. Pardon me for not understanding some of these lingo. I just had to ask. Else I would have kept thinking some friendships really know no bounds.
    Last edited by kahheng; 29th November 2005 at 06:58 PM.

  15. #155

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Yep, you've said it all... Direct translation. Unlike some people who can only think of it in the perverted way.
    Well, I am sorry to have caused offence but you need to realise that not everyone understands Chinese or Mandarin literally used in an English phrase like that.
    Last edited by kahheng; 29th November 2005 at 07:03 PM.

  16. #156
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    I am truly amazed by the argument you guys can come up with.
    They have nothing better to do.

  17. #157

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Well, I am sorry to have caused offence but you need to realise that not everyone understands Chinese or Mandarin literally used in an English phrase like that.

    Look at his avatar
    does he look like someone who understands mandarin : )

  18. #158
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ratboy
    Look at his avatar
    does he look like someone who understands mandarin : )
    His nick makes me think he would. Anyway, I was a little pissed earlier as my intentions were seen in such a manner. Anyway, no hard feelings. Let's just get back on track and help KT get his gear back.

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    hmm i think we can celebrate for KT liao... details i think let KT say to u guys!

    /me start to pop champagne...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm i think we can celebrate for KT liao... details i think let KT say to u guys!

    /me start to pop champagne...
    he got back his gears?

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •