Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Quote Originally Posted by popeye
    since when helping police is obstructing law?

In that case i will keep quite even if I know a thief that happen to be my neighbor cause it's obstructing law.
    I am truly amazed by the argument you guys can come up with.
    Last edited by Adzz; 29th November 2005 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahheng
    Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?
    I believe it means to push them to investigate faster, but using "blow" does not seem to be a singapore singlish.

actually posting the pic up would be better at least the "public" csers will
    be on the look out and den report to police if we spot some one tt look like that...
    more eyes the better...

Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    I believe it means to push them to investigate faster, but using "blow" does not seem to be a singapore singlish.

I think "blow" was literially translated from the chinese word, 'chui' - which has a dual meaning of either "blowing" or "hurrying".

Anyway, am glad to hear that KT is getting closer to getting his stuff back.. hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    I think "blow" was literially translated from the chinese word, 'chui' - which has a dual meaning of either "blowing" or "hurrying".

Anyway, am glad to hear that KT is getting closer to getting his stuff back.. hopefully.
    ah ha..

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Been watching ebay.sg, sg yahoo auctions and hwz classifieds. The bugger hasnt surfaced yet but I will give him a good one if I ever see him.
    Wah seh, I think alot of people won't dare to sell their D2H during this period after reading your post. Post D2H for sale only kana attack by Klose and report to police .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Wah seh, I think alot of people won't dare to sell their D2H during this period after reading your post. Post D2H for sale only kana attack by Klose and report to police .

btw look top right : Bak2u service

Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?
    better dun blow too much... its not our job to blow...

anyway, i think just sit & wait... at least now with internet, den its like watching bachelorette.... but now seem to be like a 1 sided affair... no one comes in & boast he have picked up a D2H yet... lets wait & see...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

sounds like you really are in heat

Would you quit being perverted. Out of all who read this thread, only you could think of something like that. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo

Yep, you've said it all... Direct translation. Unlike some people who can only think of it in the perverted way.

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    not really, the serial number can be verified

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Would you quit being perverted. Out of all who read this thread, only you could think of something like that. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.
    maybe he's being cheeky, cool it.

I wasn't being cheeky. I was actually rather taken aback. I really didn't understand what you meant by "blow a bit" which I found rather odd as used in that sentence. Pardon me for not understanding some of these lingo. I just had to ask. Else I would have kept thinking some friendships really know no bounds.
    Last edited by kahheng; 29th November 2005 at 06:58 PM.

Yep, you've said it all... Direct translation. Unlike some people who can only think of it in the perverted way.
    Well, I am sorry to have caused offence but you need to realise that not everyone understands Chinese or Mandarin literally used in an English phrase like that.
    Last edited by kahheng; 29th November 2005 at 07:03 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Adzz
    I am truly amazed by the argument you guys can come up with.
    They have nothing better to do.

Well, I am sorry to have caused offence but you need to realise that not everyone understands Chinese or Mandarin literally used in an English phrase like that.

Look at his avatar
    does he look like someone who understands mandarin : )

Quote Originally Posted by ratboy
    Look at his avatar
    does he look like someone who understands mandarin : )
    His nick makes me think he would. Anyway, I was a little pissed earlier as my intentions were seen in such a manner. Anyway, no hard feelings. Let's just get back on track and help KT get his gear back.

hmm i think we can celebrate for KT liao... details i think let KT say to u guys!

/me start to pop champagne...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm i think we can celebrate for KT liao... details i think let KT say to u guys!

/me start to pop champagne...
    he got back his gears?

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast