Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Btw KT, which police station did you go to to make the report? Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area...

But seriously, I understand that it totally sucks to lose something that precious but seriously, just remain calm. You'll tend to get irrational when you're worked up. I learnt that the very hard way...

Btw, I juz PM u something...

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    KT, you have to be very sure that the person captured on the video has stolen your cam before you post his/her pic on the net.

Cuz there might be implication if he took your cam bag and passed to the authorities, you only see the first part. You cannot assume, you have to let the police check it out first.

Alternative is not to accuse the person first, juz say he was seen taking your bag and need him to contact you to check which authority he reported to.

Have you also checked wif the Mall managements if they got any lost and found reported to them?
    Thanks CRYN, for your detailed description. It's wakeup call to me.
    I was too heatup just now and also didn't sleep well for the past 3 days.

Earlier posting have been amend.

For the mall management, already check with them, they didn't have any report on my bag.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 29th November 2005 at 02:46 PM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

good luck KT..I'm sure witht he video and bills, the police will move faster to close the case. keep pushing you will get your answers.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Good luck KT. With the video clip you are one step closer to finding your stuff. Actually, if all of us can get a look at the culprit, may help to identify the person.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Btw KT, which police station did you go to to make the report? Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area...

But seriously, I understand that it totally sucks to lose something that precious but seriously, just remain calm. You'll tend to get irrational when you're worked up. I learnt that the very hard way...

Btw, I juz PM u something...
    SengKang Police Station.
    I can't find any nearby police station at Tampines Mall on Saturday night, so report it to my nearby place when I went home.

Thanks for assistance, jeremyftk, PM you and will update you more finding I have tonight.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    SengKang Police Station.
    I can't find any nearby police station at Tampines Mall on Saturday night, so report it to my nearby place when I went home.

Thanks for assistance, jeremyftk, PM you and will update you more finding I have tonight.
    All the best KT, please update us.

Light joke: Hope I ate there the last time when I was digging nose I wasn't caught on tape

Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    All the best KT, please update us.

Light joke: Hope I ate there the last time when I was digging nose I wasn't caught on tape
    espn KNS

Good luck to KT ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

good luck man... we're all into e same hobby here.. so can all feel ur pain of losing e eqs..

at least got video, things seem to be going in the right way now~

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    good luck man... we're all into e same hobby here.. so can all feel ur pain of losing e eqs..

at least got video, things seem to be going in the right way now~
    who knows... next thing KT do will be videography... cos tats how D2H was saved...

clubvideo anyone?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Things are looking brighter every minute. Hope you get back all your stuff KT and give that fellow a big kick in the axx.

Think someone had been eyeing your stuff for a long time......if should be a diner that is beside your table. See you left without the bag, i think he/she dun even want to tell you that you left something, most be eyeing it for long liao. Did you flash out your stuff during dinner?

that guy is gone within the 5 minutes timeframe when KT went back?

KT, use the thief image as your avatar so we help to nab the guy :P

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer
    KT, use the thief image as your avatar so we help to nab the guy :P
    Like I said.. things are already in the hands of the police, don't try to be detectives on our own, we're obstructing law.

Lightbulb Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

unfortunately, such incident has happened.

an opportune time for us to reflect too. see http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=161862

as spf's slogan goes, 'Don't let crime robbed you of the joyous mood'(something like that)
    Last edited by reachme2003; 29th November 2005 at 04:16 PM.

Been watching ebay.sg, sg yahoo auctions and hwz classifieds. The bugger hasnt surfaced yet but I will give him a good one if I ever see him.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Pardon me I was just following this intriguing yet upsetting development with KT's lost equipment but what you wrote just stopped me in my tracks.

Honestly, I am not very good with some local lingo, so can I ask what you mean by "Maybe I can blow them a bit if it's the one in my area..."? Do you actually mean that you're willing to fellate a cop to help your friend out? Is there a difference between a full "blow" and a bit of a "blow"?

Like I said.. things are already in the hands of the police, don't try to be detectives on our own, we're obstructing law.
    since when helping police is obstructing law?

In that case i will keep quite even if I know a thief that happen to be my neighbor cause it's obstructing law.

since when helping police is obstructing law?

In that case i will keep quite even if I know a thief that happen to be my neighbor cause it's obstructing law.

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 256789121732 ... LastLast