Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

KT, lodge a police report and check on the staffs of Cafe Cartel. If it is allowed, get a list of their employees' home address. Search their homes one by one. I believe the number of staffs on that day is only around 10 pax.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    I have inform Nikon Singapore, TCW, Cam-X and Prime Camera today.

Is there any other shops which I should inform too ? Please let me know, thanks.
    eastgear... hehe... this guy would be going down there (most likely) to buy a battery charger for the D2H battery, and most likely the confirmation question would be... Do you have battery for D2H?

KindaItchy at work again...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Alex Photo and k-16, 2nd floor Peninsular. Inform them abt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    KT, lodge a police report and check on the staffs of Cafe Cartel. If it is allowed, get a list of their employees' home address. Search their homes one by one. I believe the number of staffs on that day is only around 10 pax.
    dun think can do that, unless surveilance camera show otherwise... and u can't search everybody, only can accuse 1 at a time...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Keep a look out on Ebay and Yahoo auctions

At this moment, I am still waiting for the Operation Manager of Cafe Cartel to revert me the video image of the happening the day itself.

Have call this morning and inform they will revert to me.
    Now waiting.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    At this moment, I am still waiting for the Operation Manager of Cafe Cartel to revert me the video image of the happening the day itself.

Have call this morning and inform they will revert to me.
    Now waiting.
    MAI TU LIAO!!!

tell him u wanna watch the movie with him... kua hee song bo?

or better still... tell him... 我是警察

i believe KT already logged a police report already...

hope the video shows favorable news man... or perhaps e cafe should re-check their waiters on duty that day and who cleared e table etc ba.. i think they have a table no for all their tables.. like mentioned above, can always check who was e next customer at that table after you...

Blog Entries

should inform the police that there is a video and let them handle it

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    should inform the police that there is a video and let them handle it
    Already inform the police but I am not sure if they are handling this matter.
    Will counter check the police on this matter.

Call Cafe Cartel, staff say manager is on leave and on she can access the video.
    Request the staff to ask the manager to call me, the manager call back and say it would take a while to access of video image at Cafe Cartel HQ, and ask me to wait patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    Alex Photo and k-16, 2nd floor Peninsular. Inform them abt it.
    Any CSers have contact of Alex Photo and k-16 ?

Have call up Cash Convertor on this matter which I learn something new today,
    Cash Convertor have database linkage with the Police on lost/stolen item.

KT, There are a couple of ATMs (UOB and POSB, I think) right in front of Cafe Cartel. These ATMs are equipped with cameras. IF you are sitting outside, the ATM camera may have a partial view. Can give it a try to see if they will release the video.

Quote Originally Posted by fotoboy
    KT, There are a couple of ATMs (UOB and POSB, I think) right in front of Cafe Cartel. These ATMs are equipped with cameras. IF you are sitting outside, the ATM camera may have a partial view. Can give it a try to see if they will release the video.
    Yes! i agreed wif dat, Bro,, u can check it out anywhere which very near de plc, see if have de so call: CCTV stuff which de camera is some where pointed to de restn main door, since u have make a police report, u can ask de police to help u wif dis too.. 7K++ is not a play play tin..die die mus get de fellow..

i really do hope u get back ur 2nd wife soon...
    think the best thing u can do is get some rest and den go hunt tmr..

sorry King Tiger, bad news indeed.

I was thinkg a couple pts that could be potentially explored,

1. DO YOU HAPPEN TO KEEP or can SEEK OUT somewhere a picture of your that TAMRAC Bag..say maybe a friend's sneak pic of you lumbling it, showing a sticker here, a special stitch there, A BRIGHT YELLOW NIKON PATCH etc etc... that makes the whole bundle unmistakable, this way if the culprit (or the next buyer) happen out on the streets, theres a mightly good chance one the many CS-ers hereabouts might spot it and report back. i hate to say this, or is the Bag so obstensious that the guys next table whos not really into photog might have a mighty good idea the worths, as I happen to konw from past exp, that usually (note, usually) waiters/resses are way too busy to watch for whats UNDER the table..its usually the opp table or adjacent ones thats 'eyeing'..update: howabout pics of the rest missing stuff too so everyone can have it in memory

2. in addition the ATMs and Rest's Cams, how about trying all the Mall's EXIT, LIFT and CARPARK Cams (also those near the autopayment machines..usually people who eat in such places are better er economically off..pls pardon!)...BETTER YET, put a request to the nearby TAMPINES MRT STATION, to request if anyone or their CAMs came across your particular BAG (your pic would come in useful already..)

3. Not sure if this is helpful, perhaps post a warning to all you frequent forums and their respective webmasters, ie ebay sg, classified to keep an open eye and maybe even offer a reward for info..at least makes it VERY VERY difficult for an photog outsider to fence this exclusive item in public..ALTERNATIVELY, do exactly the opposite!..go post here there to post to buy a good Nikon/Canon/Minolta cam, no wty's ok, offer good CASH, then lure out the seller..but dont be to conspicuous la

GOOD LUCK ...everyone needs it.
    Last edited by itisnottheendorg; 28th November 2005 at 10:23 PM.

Cannot make it lor,bring the police up to there office,bang tables,demand to see the video NOW!!
    Why? what if the person sell the cam liao how?
    If police not bring up,they will just relax lor,not their things they won't kan cheong one.

my condolences man.. will forward ur list as email to all of my photog frens..
    dunno if good idea to blow it up also.. later the person scared then keep and dun sell.. then it wont turn up also..

Ouch! Sorry to hear of your lost brother.

I hope and pray that you will recover your equipment soon.

It just crossed my mind, how about those pawn shops and 2nd hand stores?

I think there are also some electronics 2nd hand stores that buy second hand products..gotta try those too....

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast