Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Shoot the culprit outside subcourts outing
    ----------------------------------------

1) icarus
    2) snowspeeder
    3) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    4) Dreamtheater
    5) Lifeworld
    6) T16
    7) Drumma
    8) jeremyftk (bringing rotten tomatoes as well... anybody want some? )
    9) clicknick (I will hold the reflector. Any MUA want to volunteer also?)
    10) Drudkh (wanna form a paper-bullet assault platoon? )
    11) Singscott (I will get rotten egg )
    12) S11loop ( bro got problem must support fire )
    100)

I will "F" him understand ... take photo liao send email to all the army personel make sure everyone look down on him

hope KT u get back yr precious real soon and have this ******* pin down

1) icarus
    2) snowspeeder
    3) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    4) Dreamtheater
    5) Lifeworld
    6) T16
    7) Drumma
    13) Klose (You need Primus? Pegasus? FH2000? FH88? or what gun? I support )
    100)

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    Ok guys. Don't get too excited over this outside court drama stuff. The question at the end of the day is whether KT wants to file charges. And may I remind you that to press charges is not free or cheap for that matter. So see KT's decision. If he files then we've got a show. Else, no talk...

Anyway, not to dampen moods but I think we need a reality check here. Glad that KT's nearer to recovering his beloved cam...
    Press charges? This is not a Civil case but a criminal act. There wouldn't be an option for KT to decide if he wishes to file charges. There weren't be any fees involved whatsoever.

By the way, the stolen items would now be 'evidence' in a criminal case and it may take some time for it to be returned.

[/QUOTE]

I know what I am saying will lead to a lot of reaction. As much as I think the support for KT is admirable, I think the response is pretty bitter. I think the law punishment/shame will be enough for the chap who stole the equipment. If KT is not even harbouring the thoughts of disgracing the chap..give the chap a break..
    Last edited by novello76; 13th December 2005 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by novello76

I know what I am saying will lead to a lot of reaction. As much as I think the support for KT is admirable, I think the response is pretty bitter. I think the law punishment/shame will be enough for the chap who stole the equipment. If KT is not even harbouring the thoughts of disgracing the chap..give the chap a break..
    Piangz... People just having some fun and one spoiler comes along...

No offence but you should know that we aren't serious about throwing eggs and stuff at this guy, unless you take everything literally, then sorry, too bad.

that stupid and dishonest chap might have paid CC for his meals.

1) icarus
    2) snowspeeder
    3) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    4) Dreamtheater
    5) Lifeworld
    6) T16
    7) Drumma
    14) incastasman (Bro..dun forget abt me)
    100)

Im happy for u Tiger!! hoho..pray hard ur tins is still in gd condition.

probably going against a hoard of supporters here, but i feel the need to speak up.

i feel alot of the comments here are uncalled for. we all hope for KT to recover his gear, and for the thief to be held to justice, but that should be IT. i dun think we (at least some of us) need to stoop to the thief's level and be vindictive.

Wat's this about throwing tomatoes outside the court? My goodness. and the perpetrator's gf is also at fault, or should/would break up with him? who cares? am i (or whoever reading this thread) meant to think that you are CURSING him? is there a need? honestly, if we were at NUG talking kok it's fine lar, all jokes and jest, but this is written in type, where people from the press, and other countries/communities can read and form their opinions.

remeber how the chewing gum and hello kitty joke tainted our good country's reputation? i was studying in australia then and my classmates managed to poke at my ribs with these cases. not saying it's our fault that those cases arose, but we all agree it didn't look good on us to the rest of the world. and singaporeans, if i know them well, want to "save their face", right?

why make ourselves look silly when there isn't a need. er.. sorry, quite a rhetorical statement really, there's never a reason to look/be silly except perhaps in the presence of close friends that know that we are better than that.

gun me down all you want, if any of you feel the need, but bottom line, like the rest of you, i hope KT gets his stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    probably going against a hoard of supporters here, but i feel the need to speak up.

i feel alot of the comments here are uncalled for. we all hope for KT to recover his gear, and for the thief to be held to justice, but that should be IT. i dun think we (at least some of us) need to stoop to the thief's level and be vindictive.
    u are not alone, i feel exactly the same too

Wat's this about throwing tomatoes outside the court? My goodness. and the perpetrator's gf is also at fault, or should/would break up with him? who cares? am i (or whoever reading this thread) meant to think that you are CURSING him? is there a need? honestly, if we were at NUG talking kok it's fine lar, all jokes and jest, but this is written in type, where people from the press, and other countries/communities can read and form their opinions.

remeber how the chewing gum and hello kitty joke tainted our good country's reputation? i was studying in australia then and my classmates managed to poke at my ribs with these cases. not saying it's our fault that those cases arose, but we all agree it didn't look good on us to the rest of the world. and singaporeans, if i know them well, want to "save their face", right?

why make ourselves look silly when there isn't a need. er.. sorry, quite a rhetorical statement really, there's never a reason to look/be silly except perhaps in the presence of close friends that know that we are better than that.

gun me down all you want, if any of you feel the need, but bottom line, like the rest of you, i hope KT gets his stuff back.
    Well said. As long as KT gets his stuff back, who cares about the culprit and his gf. All i know is what comes around, goes around.

1) icarus
    2) snowspeeder
    3) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    4) Dreamtheater
    5) Lifeworld
    6) T16
    7) Drumma
    14) incastasman (Bro..dun forget abt me)
    15) hazekang (king tiger heng heng everythin also can get back )
    100)

yup. agreed
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

To be frank, I feel kind of sorry for the guy and his gf. They must have thought they had gotten a windfall when they found the bag, only to find their world crashing around them a few weeks later when the police showed up at their doorstep. This may possibly become the greatest regret of their lives.

Blog Entries

I do not agre, but since you have all the photogs gathered
    why not do a matrix shot

stand in a curve (no cross firing)
    and each take a shot of KT being happy
    one after another

photog 1 shotts then photog 2 shoot ... ...
    (make sure all the exposures are the same)

then make an animater gif and post.
    that would be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by melnjes
    To be frank, I feel kind of sorry for the guy and his gf. They must have thought they had gotten a windfall when they found the bag, only to find their world crashing around them a few weeks later when the police showed up at their doorstep. This may possibly become the greatest regret of their lives.
    Well, what goes around comes around. Good luck KT in finding all your stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    I do not agre, but since you have all the photogs gathered
    why not do a matrix shot

stand in a curve (no cross firing)
    and each take a shot of KT being happy
    one after another

photog 1 shotts then photog 2 shoot ... ...
    (make sure all the exposures are the same)

then make an animater gif and post.
    that would be interesting
    ermm...IIRC, for the 'matrix' type of effect, all the cameras need to fire at the same time.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    ermm...IIRC, for the 'matrix' type of effect, all the cameras need to fire at the same time.
    if all cameras fire at the same time then there would be no movement
    just see the camera move

must have slight delay, maybe 1/100 of a sec

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    Not true...if you need motion and panning at the same time then the cameras have to be fired in sequence with precise timing control.

They can be fired simultaneously if you want freeze frame panning.

Anyway, congratulations to KT. Hope you can get your gear back in good condition soon.

A reminder to the rest, I understand you guys are showing your support to KT and having a little fun along the way, but please do not let this get out of hand.

Some remarks made here are highly speculative, such as the whereabouts of the equipment (guy passed to GF etc...). Please exercise some consideration in your remarks.

Thanks!

- Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    if all cameras fire at the same time then there would be no movement
    just see the camera move

must have slight delay, maybe 1/100 of a sec
    ah.. ok. I get it.

I have to agree here. He is being judged and sentenced without the benefit of a trial. Even his GF is being branded as guilty. Please guys let the law takes it's course. I hope KT get his stuff back.

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 92429323334353639 ... LastLast