Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    If he is a NSF, he'll be in for a very nasty surprise. After civil hearing, there's the military hearing. Good luck to him.
    If he is an NSF, will he face double charge ? From Civil and military ? Or Civil only.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    KT will just have to wait so my suggestion to KT would be relax, take care of your health, go for your holiday and come back fresh. You will recover your gear sooner or later even if it was sold unless it was thrown into the sea.
    Thanks Dennis. I am going to Malacaa this weekend for a short break, actually it was mean for a relax from work stress.

Quote Originally Posted by ycchen
    I think the police force is like running a business/organisation.

Solve the important cases first, hence more likely to get promoted.
    KT, if the police force runs like a business, then you must act like a super unsatisfied customer (who already paid via taxes)

jokes aside, if you think there are already enough evidence to find the person who first took your bag, keep prompting the relevant people to take action. i'm sure you can judge the situation well.

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    Take the video, try to contact the CO of the commando camp.
    But I do not know what Commando unit he is from ?
    And I am expecting the Police job to do the job since I already provide them the infor.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    and er.. wearing a T-shirt doesn mean the person is from there.. gosh.. haha, when i was in NS, i see pp buying all the different units' T-shirt from e-mart to wear for fun..
    I am quite sure he is an NSF, he is complaining and boosting to his girlfriend that Army life very siong, his task is dangerous and he is very profession in the army, can do this, can do that.

Her girlfriend also boost that she got a lot of admirers and a lot of guys are chasing after her.

I remember their conversation is because they are sitting quite near to me and also speak very loud.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    KT needs rest i believe.. just rest and keep bugging e police force til they give u a satisfactory answer ba...
    Thanks ~Arcanic~, I really need a lot of sleep and rest.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    I am quite sure he is an NSF, he is complaining and boosting to his girlfriend that Army life very siong, his task is dangerous and he is very profession in the army, can do this, can do that.

Her girlfriend also boost that she got a lot of admirers and a lot of guys are chasing after her.

I remember their conversation is because they are sitting quite near to me and also speak very loud.

Thanks ~Arcanic~, I really need a lot of sleep and rest.
    so the person that took yr bag is not the next person that sat on yr table when u left!
    I believe he(NSF or whatever) was eyeing yr bag when he saw u left it behind, thats why he left in a hurry.

KT , i think u need to rush the police into solving yr case, if not he might get a chance to sell it away.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

And I am expecting the Police job to do the job since I already provide them the infor.
    Hmmmmm....... Maybe they want you to wait long, long.....

hey KT, i'm starting to worry for you for every day passed, i was expecting something more efficient, then again i'm not in the police so i don't know what's holding up.
    Last edited by eikin; 8th December 2005 at 06:59 AM.

hey KT,

i was thinking maybe u can approach ya MP during one of the Meet the people session., or even just call up his office to arrange to see him asap. I think if ya MP is willing to write a letter on ya behalf to ''enquire'' about the investigation, i am quite sure the police will speed things up.

I hope you get ya gear back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    hey KT, i'm starting to worry for you for every day passed, i was expecting something more efficient, then again i'm not in the police so i don't know what's holding up.
    Thanks eikin, I start to worry too, and later stage I get angry by the slow action taken by the police.
    Now, I have been calling them everyday. Send e-mail . This is the best I can do.
    With all evidence at hand, I believe they will nap him in no time.
    This only question is when ?

For the picture matter, I will discuss with you over PM tomorrow.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 8th December 2005 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlchong
    hey KT,

i was thinking maybe u can approach ya MP during one of the Meet the people session., or even just call up his office to arrange to see him asap. I think if ya MP is willing to write a letter on ya behalf to ''enquire'' about the investigation, i am quite sure the police will speed things up.

I hope you get ya gear back soon.
    Thanks jlchong, I will be meeting the MP on 12th Dec, which the session is every Monday only.

Hi KT,

Maybe you can try to go to Changi area to look for the camp.
    (If you get which camp I am referring to)
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories

There's only 1 Commando Unit here, at Changi Point. Take Bus 29, when the bus turn left at Loyang Ave, you will see the camp. Its called Hendon Camp.

If its still the CO I know, he is ultra helpful and friendly.

Here's the maphttp://sg.streetdirectory.com/bus_gu...72&image_id1=0
    Last edited by TrailsofLife; 8th December 2005 at 02:13 AM.

Also, to wear a black polo with red wing should be at least 1 1/2 or 2 years in NS already.

This guy is a disgrace to the unit!
    Last edited by TrailsofLife; 8th December 2005 at 02:19 AM.

Geez.. I guess they make the perfect fit for each other... She obviously knew what he did was wrong and yet did not stop him or advice him otherwise, that would make her an accomplice if i'm not wrong.. if proven there is an intent of commiting an offence by the police, good luck to her for having such a "professional" bf then, perhaps her no. of admirers might increase while they are both in "ehem"..

If he is an NSF, will he face double charge ? From Civil and military ? Or Civil only.
    If he is NSF, CONFIRMED double charge, I work in admin during my NS life.. so I'm quite sure about this.. somemore if he's really from a commando camp, i dunno how he will kena in the military court sia.. smearing e reputation of the commandos...

Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    There's only 1 Commando Unit here, at Changi Point. Take Bus 29, when the bus turn left at Loyang Ave, you will see the camp. Its called Hendon Camp.

If its still the CO I know, he is ultra helpful and friendly.

How sure are you, the guy is from the commandos? Any one could have purchased it off somewhere or be wearing he's brother tee-shirt for all we know?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

waiting too long, i think KT, prepare for the worse..........feel sad for you.

spmetimes, only got yourself to blame too.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

IIRC, mindef could charge him with Conduct Unbecoming. And if that guy was a officer, the charge would more serious. This is of course, assuming that he is guilty. Anyway, as some have pointed out, to assume he's a commando or something just because of what he wears, is jumping the gun a bit.

I would suggest that you go down to the police station and see your case officer personally, maybe like every 3 days. Like all other organisations, a personal visit is far more effective in making things happen rather than a phonecall or email, simply because its harder to ignore.

IMHO, perhaps it would be good mentally for you to simply accept that you may never get your equipment back. That you save you a lot of angst and worry, which is really not good for anyone in the long term. Your well-being is worth much more than your equipment.

Anyway, hang in there!

OT: Does anyone insure their equipment against accident loss, damage etc?

Okay, bottom line is if KT wants to seek assistance from the CO, he has to be smart about it as well.

KT, if you want to pay a visit to the CO, I suggest you politely set up an appointment asap, then when you actually get to see him, approach him like you would really like his help. Don't adopt the accusing attitude and sya things like ' I got evidence one of your men did blah blah blah...' Instead, try something subtle like 'can you help me identify this man' and basically cut a confidential deal of sorts with him. In other words you will not leak the story out in return for assistance if this guy is really from where we think he's from.

So KT, the choice is yours. PM or call me if you need help...

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    waiting too long, i think KT, prepare for the worse..........feel sad for you.
    spmetimes, only got yourself to blame too.
    Yes, you are right. smurfman.
    I am solely responsible for my costly mistake.