Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 880

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

  1. #501
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    This is the most I can reveal.

    The man who is able to help Police in the investigation would be
    1) around 20 years of age
    2) about 1.65m~1.75m
    3) may be NSF
    4) wearing jean, green Casio watch
    5) wearing a black Polo shirt with a red color AIRBORNE logo on the left chest. (maybe from commando)
    6) Chinese
    7) Skinny
    8) a bit Ah Beng attitude
    Last edited by King Tiger; 7th December 2005 at 12:45 PM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  2. #502
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    I can't post the image unless he is proven by Police Force, Law and Judge that this man is gulity.
    proven as in? isn't the video the proof?

  3. #503

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    proven as in? isn't the video the proof?
    the video proves he took the bag, but doesn't prove that he kept it.

    what if he returned the bag to one of the staff of the restaurant, or the security officer of tampines mall, and one of them decided to keep it?

    just throwing up possibilities that the police will have to investigate.

    but based on the evidence so far, he is the prime suspect.

  4. #504
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    correct, but if no one know who is the guy that took the bag, how else can KT trace the leads? maybe one of us know him, he is the proof but he may not be guilty. no face = no leads. don't tell me the police is going to do an islandwide search for him?
    Last edited by Drudkh; 7th December 2005 at 12:48 PM.

  5. #505

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ok.. so what they are saying is a stole motorbike needs attention and a "stolen" bag full of eqs dun need...?
    ..
    I think the police force is like running a business/organisation.

    Solve the important cases first, hence more likely to get promoted.

  6. #506
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ycchen
    I think the police force is like running a business/organisation.

    Solve the important cases first, hence more likely to get promoted.
    fame & glory existed for as long as time exist... will u wanna be known as the man who helped an anonymous guy recover his camera bag, or a guy who solved the murder of xxx...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT, as long as the police have the evidence of the video and the reciepts (they know who to look for), I am sure justice will be done. Keep faith my friend.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  8. #508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    this is what thats bogging me..

    its not that i dun have FAITH that they will EVENTUALLY get that guy..
    its how LONG they are taking to do it thats disappointing...

    with so much evidence, why are they still taking so long.. i would have tot that a bank would be able to churn out the personal particulars of the person using e card in a matter of minutes... isn't this an IT era?? and moreover, since its a police investigation.. shouldn the bank work even faster...

  9. #509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    so as long as it doesn't involves a human, the police will take it slow?

  10. #510
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    this is what thats bogging me..

    its not that i dun have FAITH that they will EVENTUALLY get that guy..
    its how LONG they are taking to do it thats disappointing...

    with so much evidence, why are they still taking so long.. i would have tot that a bank would be able to churn out the personal particulars of the person using e card in a matter of minutes... isn't this an IT era?? and moreover, since its a police investigation.. shouldn the bank work even faster...

    Sometimes they are not the most efficient...I once reported of a possible impersonation as someone had mine driving license, i had to make 5 trips all over SG to visit different stations just for them to confirm which juridiction I am suppose to make the report.....typical watermelon kungfu
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  11. #511
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    PunggolJetty.Com
    Posts
    867

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT: Hope you are feeling better this week.

    Please do what you deem is in your best interest inspite of all the posts shown here.

    Ultimately you are the one that will have to face the consequences of you choices, not any of us. Don't be pressured to do something that is not you.

    Stay cool!
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

  12. #512
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    this is what thats bogging me..

    its not that i dun have FAITH that they will EVENTUALLY get that guy..
    its how LONG they are taking to do it thats disappointing...

    with so much evidence, why are they still taking so long.. i would have tot that a bank would be able to churn out the personal particulars of the person using e card in a matter of minutes... isn't this an IT era?? and moreover, since its a police investigation.. shouldn the bank work even faster...
    you'll be surprised... many big organisations might not want to commit manpower to dig up records and cross reference to the owner even under certain "pressure". It'll normally take several letters flying about.
    "Ref letter dated xx/xx/200x Titled: Digging of records for receipt num ####"
    Reply:" Due to xxx we are currently zzzzz, and will get back to you asap."

    They have lawyers and they know their rights. The only time when you get quick and fast response is when the letter reaches someone in the organisation who sees urgency in this matter and personally looks into it.

    We can only hope that the police is indeed investigating this case as we speak. If he is a NSF, he'll be in for a very nasty surprise. After civil hearing, there's the military hearing. Good luck to him.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  13. #513
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Bank can get record at an instant, I once enquired a transaction that I do via the bank the the officer can get the details while I waited over the phone !!.
    I think all they need to do was a phone call or a visit to the bank but there are red tapes all over from the police force to the bank. Maybe they will go further to obtain a search warrent to search the suspect house to recover the goods when the time is ripe instead of just questioning or trying to find the suspect as he cannot escape. KT will just have to wait so my suggestion to KT would be relax, take care of your health, go for your holiday and come back fresh. You will recover your gear sooner or later even if it was sold unless it was thrown into the sea.


    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    this is what thats bogging me..

    its not that i dun have FAITH that they will EVENTUALLY get that guy..
    its how LONG they are taking to do it thats disappointing...

    with so much evidence, why are they still taking so long.. i would have tot that a bank would be able to churn out the personal particulars of the person using e card in a matter of minutes... isn't this an IT era?? and moreover, since its a police investigation.. shouldn the bank work even faster...

  14. #514
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    TK, do you still have a copy of the video? Take the video, try to contact the CO of the commando camp. And show it to him, the commando unit is a very small and closely-knitted unit, everyone knows everyone. The CO would recognise the guy even if he just join them.

    This maybe the way to get your things back and not getting this guy into jail, yet I believe this guy will be severly punished by the CO, because this case if reach the media, may tarnish the commando's reputation and caused them to loose their best combat unit award which they extremely cherished.

    Give it a try lah... Normally they are quite helpful one...

  15. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    TK, do you still have a copy of the video? Take the video, try to contact the CO of the commando camp. And show it to him, the commando unit is a very small and closely-knitted unit, everyone knows everyone. The CO would recognise the guy even if he just join them.

    This maybe the way to get your things back and not getting this guy into jail, yet I believe this guy will be severly punished by the CO, because this case if reach the media, may tarnish the commando's reputation and caused them to loose their best combat unit award which they extremely cherished.

    Give it a try lah... Normally they are quite helpful one...
    If this really happen, don't you think they will cover up too?

  16. #516
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    If this really happen, don't you think they will cover up too?

    They dun do things in unscrupulous ways, they have pride. Law by law...

  17. #517
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Dun think they do such things... its not very commando to do that. They got alot of pride.

    Alternatively, you can hang out in places that they hang out during nights out, like Tampines Mall, Changi Point, Bedok Interchange. They usually take bus no. 29, 19, 2. Try to spot the culprit, ask one of them which coy are they from and then talk to the CO about it.

  18. #518
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Max 2.8
    Dun think they do such things... its not very commando to do that. They got alot of pride.

    Alternatively, you can hang out in places that they hang out during nights out, like Tampines Mall, Changi Point, Bedok Interchange. They usually take bus no. 29, 19, 2. Try to spot the culprit, ask one of them which coy are they from and then talk to the CO about it.
    this would be really... you can't really expect KT to stalk that place right?

    and er.. wearing a T-shirt doesn mean the person is from there.. gosh.. haha, when i was in NS, i see pp buying all the different units' T-shirt from e-mart to wear for fun..

    KT needs rest i believe.. just rest and keep bugging e police force til they give u a satisfactory answer ba...

  19. #519
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    KT, as long as the police have the evidence of the video and the reciepts (they know who to look for), I am sure justice will be done. Keep faith my friend.
    Yes, keeping my faith and praying my gear will return to me in good condition.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  20. #520
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    KT: Hope you are feeling better this week.

    Please do what you deem is in your best interest inspite of all the posts shown here.

    Ultimately you are the one that will have to face the consequences of you choices, not any of us. Don't be pressured to do something that is not you.

    Stay cool!
    ykia, thanks for highlighting to me.

    I will do what deem to be the most approriate way.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Page 26 of 44 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •