Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 460 of 880

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

  1. #441
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Pagar
    Posts
    0

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1
    Best way is to go to the police homepage and send feedback to them. They will act immediately and actions taken. The email will go to the feedback unit who response promptly with regards to the cases and assign officers to followup.

    I have done that. Very effective the police officer will call you immediately and my case solved in few hours.



    Hope you got your gear back ,KT.

    errr....ever sent a complaint there before. It's been like 4 yrs now but still no reply.

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    this sounds feasible...

    KT might wanna try it, give them the details and mentioned how long ago did it happen and from the day u made the report til now, with all the evidence that was provided to them (video/receipt of payment) etc etc, up til now when you check back, there's no news yet.

    can also try mentioned you are very depressed and disappointed at how long this is taking as every moment is giving e other party more time to get rid of the "taken" eqs... might prompt them to act faster..
    maybe i email on KT's behalf... den say... he MIGHT jump anytime soon... he missed his D2H, its like a baby without its favorite bolster... can't sleep, can't eat, can't sh*t...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    errr....ever sent a complaint there before. It's been like 4 yrs now but still no reply.
    wat did u complain?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #444
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    maybe i email on KT's behalf... den say... he MIGHT jump anytime soon... he missed his D2H, its like a baby without its favorite bolster... can't sleep, can't eat, can't sh*t...
    can try that too...

    have to put some pressure on them i guess...

  5. #445

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Ok, that it. Call them and no status yet.
    The Police performance is bloody slow, somehow, I felt a big disappointment.
    (Have always an impressive image on Police Force when watching Crime Watch)



    I file my report at SengKang Police Station.
    Any CSers can advise the best channel to complain the Police to get the job done.

    I just want my gear back and justice done.
    May be a little controversial but why don't you screen capture the video and post it around or send to newspaper? Maybe hire a Private Investigator? Although I think the fee may cost as much as your lost equipment.

  6. #446

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Racoon
    errr....ever sent a complaint there before. It's been like 4 yrs now but still no reply.
    Four year ago the public images of the police is different from now.
    Now feedback and public images is important to the police and they will act accordingly.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  7. #447
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    can also try mentioned you are very depressed and disappointed at how long this is taking as every moment is giving e other party more time to get rid of the "taken" eqs... might prompt them to act faster..
    Just chase them today.
    When I heard their infor, I almost fainted.

    The Police say now then there are screening the data of the suspect's details from card databank.
    They have been doing it from last Saturday until now.

    After that, then can check the suspect's address from Bank.

    After that, then pass to HQ for officer-in-charge to handle.

    I really dun believe what I hear.

    They told me to be patience as there a lot of steps and procedure to move on.
    Are they right or I have lost my patience ?
    Last edited by King Tiger; 6th December 2005 at 12:30 PM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  8. #448
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1
    Best way is to go to the police homepage and send feedback to them. They will act immediately and actions taken. The email will go to the feedback unit who response promptly with regards to the cases and assign officers to followup.

    I have done that. Very effective the police officer will call you immediately and my case solved in few hours.

    Hope you got your gear back ,KT.
    airforce1, do you have the website or contact no.? Thanks.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    must remember, customers is always right... mata even more right... so u are wrong... very wrong... patience sith lord... (but i doubt... tats y anakin go darkside)

    btw, that reminds everybody not to believe what u see on TV...

    so who wanna donate a D2X?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #450
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Just chase them today.
    When I heard their infor, I almost fainted.

    The Police say now then there are screening the data of the suspect's details from card databank.
    They have been doing it from last Saturday until now.

    After that, then can check the suspect's address from Bank.

    After that, then pass to HQ for officer-in-charge to handle.

    I really dun believe what I hear.

    They told me to be patience as there a lot of steps and procedure to move on.
    Are they right or I have lost my patience ?
    Wonder how they break cases within one day that was reported on news when finding someone address take such a long time. I think can forgo those crime watch liao.

  11. #451
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Wonder how they break cases within one day that was reported on news when finding someone address take such a long time. I think can forgo those crime watch liao.
    That's true what .... the only one case out of the 9999 case. SO probabilty higher mah .... then can put big big on papers .

  12. #452
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Just chase them today.
    When I heard their infor, I almost fainted.

    The Police say now then there are screening the data of the suspect's details from card databank.
    They have been doing it from last Saturday until now.

    After that, then can check the suspect's address from Bank.

    After that, then pass to HQ for officer-in-charge to handle.

    I really dun believe what I hear.

    They told me to be patience as there a lot of steps and procedure to move on.
    Are they right or I have lost my patience ?
    wah! the suspect can run to china and come back dunno how many time already lor.
    crime is a crime,no such thing as big or small crime.


  13. #453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    That's true what .... the only one case out of the 9999 case. SO probabilty higher mah .... then can put big big on papers .
    ya lor... imagine those 'crime watch' case u see the reenactment, how many police is working? u go your NPP see how many working?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    wah! the suspect can run to china and come back dunno how many time already lor.
    crime is a crime,no such thing as big or small crime.
    the camera already add another 50,000 shot liao by the time it come back.

  15. #455
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    That's true what .... the only one case out of the 9999 case. SO probabilty higher mah .... then can put big big on papers .
    Was at home last Friday, sick, and watch the Crime Watch on Channel 8.
    The Police crack the case and arrest all the suspects within 24 hours of an provision shop robbery.

    All the while and earlier before, I have an good impression and confidence in the Police Force.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  16. #456
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Was at home last Friday, sick, and watch the Crime Watch on Channel 8.
    The Police crack the case and arrest all the suspects within 24 hours of an provision shop robbery.

    All the while and earlier before, I have an good impression and confidence in the Police Force.
    i can swear that they won't put your case on crime watch... trust me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #457
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Am I living in ancient dynasty or digital age, broadband world ?

    Will call and chase them for status shortly.

    Then Tonight, after work, I will go there and bang table.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  18. #458
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Any Csers have any advise for me ? (as I really want to hear suggestion from you all)
    Please share or PM me, thanks.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  19. #459
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!



  20. #460

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Any Csers have any advise for me ? (as I really want to hear suggestion from you all)
    Please share or PM me, thanks.
    Post the photo here!!

Page 23 of 44 FirstFirst ... 131821222324252833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •