Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 880

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

  1. #421
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    So what's the latest out come.. never read the post very long liao..

    Yes got the camera back
    No nothing can be done
    Don't know because the police still on leave
    Don't know because the police still waiting for the paperwork to work out or etc etc..

    Those kind soul which follow this thread kindly reply hope to help too..
    soma... u when become a tiger? i thought u lion... now sex change to cheetah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #422
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    soma... u when become a tiger? i thought u lion... now sex change to cheetah...
    If i reply to you here am i consider as hijet thread here.

  3. #423
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Serangoon Nth
    Posts
    352

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Just got off the phone with KT.

    I hope this issue can be put to a happy closure ( for KT ) soon.

    Based on the evidence,it is unlikely the couple have any intention to return it. Anyway, innocent unless prven guilty. But I would think tht honest ppl will bring it straight to the info counter on the very same day. Unless the info counter staff took it ...DOPPE !

    All the best to KT ! And the worst to the culprit(s) - (if proven by court of law).

    DT

  4. #424

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Big Deal!

  5. #425
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT, take it easy and enjoy your trip!

  6. #426
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    any updates yet..? i would have tot the police force would have found e individual by now...

    spore isn't a very big country...

  7. #427
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    So what's the latest out come.. never read the post very long liao..

    Yes got the camera back
    No nothing can be done
    Don't know because the police still on leave
    Don't know because the police still waiting for the paperwork to work out or etc etc..

    Those kind soul which follow this thread kindly reply hope to help too..
    soma, you have any encounter on police performance before?
    Please let me know.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  8. #428
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Ok, that it. Call them and no status yet.
    The Police performance is bloody slow, somehow, I felt a big disappointment.
    (Have always an impressive image on Police Force when watching Crime Watch)



    I file my report at SengKang Police Station.
    Any CSers can advise the best channel to complain the Police to get the job done.

    I just want my gear back and justice done.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  9. #429

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Ok, that it. Call them and no status yet.
    The Police performance is bloody slow, somehow, I felt a big disappointment.
    (Have always an impressive image on Police Force when watching Crime Watch)



    I file my report at SengKang Police Station.
    Any CSers can advise the best channel to complain the Police to get the job done.

    I just want my gear back and justice done.
    best channel is if u know someone senior in the police force, preferably SAC or higher.

  10. #430
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    best channel is if u know someone senior in the police force, preferably SAC or higher.
    Hi Zaren, I am not familiar with the Police Operation Procedure.
    What does SAC stand for?

    I have been speaking to the person in charge of SengKang Police Station. (not sure about the police ranking, his rank was 3 lines and a crab logo on the shoulder), but till just now, still have not receive any update status from them.
    Not sure if they are really working or not.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 6th December 2005 at 01:10 AM.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  11. #431
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    some? what happen to the rest?
    i lost all... 0 redemption...
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    the rest ? lost it a few years ago .... in a similar case as KT
    DCA, poohbear, what happen back then ?
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  12. #432

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Hi Zaren, I am not familiar with the Police Operation Procedure.
    What does SAC stand for?

    I have been speaking to the person in charge of SengKang Police Station. (not sure about the police ranking, his rank was 3 lines and a crab logo on the shoulder), but till just now, still have not receive any update status from them.
    Not sure if they are really working or not.
    SAC stands for Senior Assistant Commissioner.

    i think they are working, but it's a slow process.
    that's why u need patience...

  13. #433
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Bukit Merah
    Posts
    442

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Hi, KT

    Why not draw the press attention... Publish the story on all papers (if possible) this will create pressure on the police side !

    Hope this help !

  14. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    http://esmondng.com
    Posts
    305

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    did u have ur contact particulars in ur bag? come to think of it, i shld leave my details in my bag too in case hor? but at least u did copy ur serial nos. down...good move...i have yet to do the same...
    hope u find ur gear back soon yah? good luck!

  15. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Must be feeling damn helpless, when even our law enforcer is not helping...

    Maybe you send email to MP of that area?

    Is there a proper channel to complain about our law enforcer without being arrested or something like that?

    Hope you get your gears back soon!

  16. #436
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    DCA, poohbear, what happen back then ?
    better dun say here... hehhee... wait implicate alot of matas... den i also go join them limkopi...

    anyway, if u really wan anything done, i think you gotta be someone up there... u know... not GOD, just alittle lower... most likely u can join us to kiss our respect goodbye...

    if u wan justice, spend some money, u'll get your 'justice', if u wan your things back... time is the key... wait... long long...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #437
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Punggol 21
    Posts
    967

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Just to share, 2 years ago, while my mum queing at the airport checking in, she left her bag on the trolley just behind her. It could have not been less than 5 mins when she turn and to her horror found her bag missing...report police also no use, somemore they say got no camera footage...I think at least CAFE CARTEL making more money than Changni Airport, they still have camera..

    anywayz..cannot be found till today, I curse the thieve who took it. KT, if it's any consolation, my mum's bag was worth more than your bag....
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

  18. #438

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Best way is to go to the police homepage and send feedback to them. They will act immediately and actions taken. The email will go to the feedback unit who response promptly with regards to the cases and assign officers to followup.

    I have done that. Very effective the police officer will call you immediately and my case solved in few hours.



    Hope you got your gear back ,KT.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  19. #439
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Just to share, 2 years ago, while my mum queing at the airport checking in, she left her bag on the trolley just behind her. It could have not been less than 5 mins when she turn and to her horror found her bag missing...report police also no use, somemore they say got no camera footage...I think at least CAFE CARTEL making more money than Changni Airport, they still have camera..

    anywayz..cannot be found till today, I curse the thieve who took it. KT, if it's any consolation, my mum's bag was worth more than your bag....
    your mom's a gucci? , kt's a tamrac...

    or just the bag alone is more expensive than KT's assets?

    towkay when u coming back? i draw the cad drawing until tao pid...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #440
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by airforce1
    Best way is to go to the police homepage and send feedback to them. They will act immediately and actions taken. The email will go to the feedback unit who response promptly with regards to the cases and assign officers to followup.

    I have done that. Very effective the police officer will call you immediately and my case solved in few hours.



    Hope you got your gear back ,KT.
    this sounds feasible...

    KT might wanna try it, give them the details and mentioned how long ago did it happen and from the day u made the report til now, with all the evidence that was provided to them (video/receipt of payment) etc etc, up til now when you check back, there's no news yet.

    can also try mentioned you are very depressed and disappointed at how long this is taking as every moment is giving e other party more time to get rid of the "taken" eqs... might prompt them to act faster..

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121720212223242732 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •