Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 880

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

  1. #401

    Lightbulb Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    as far as i know, there is no such requirement.

    Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted
    BTW, any 2nd hand shop who is in receipt of your goods have to report to the police.

  2. #402
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,881

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT my offer still stand and can also throw in a bag if you don't have any yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Thanks evq, hoping to recover my gear soon as I be going with my wife to Malacca next week for a weekend break and going Hong Kong and Disneyland during Christmas seasons.

    Not sure if I have meet you before, hope to have another limkopi sessions with you guys at 639.

  3. #403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    We wish you a Merry Christmas...
    We wish you a Merry Christmas...
    We wish you a Merry Christmas...
    And recover your gears...
    In advance.
    Cheers!

  4. #404

    Lightbulb Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    i just read this. thought i share it here. no intent to suggest that the staff took it in kt's case.

    http://www.straitstimes.asia1.com.sg...56186,00.html?

  5. #405

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    and one more time at the bbq party?
    lolx actually i lost it for a fourth time and this time really cldn't recover liao haha... but nothing compared to KT's lost lar...

    Hope that the festive season can bring luck to your search!

  6. #406
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i just read this. thought i share it here. no intent to suggest that the staff took it in kt's case.

    http://www.straitstimes.asia1.com.sg...56186,00.html?
    just read the story.. that's atrocious...

    KT, hope you recover your items, and in between the outbursts in this thread, i hope you feel better eventually, equipment found or not.

  7. #407
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT, how's it bro?

  8. #408
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Thanks evq, hoping to recover my gear soon as I be going with my wife to Malacca next week for a weekend break and going Hong Kong and Disneyland during Christmas seasons.

    Not sure if I have meet you before, hope to have another limkopi sessions with you guys at 639.
    No, we have not meet. But do hope to meet up one of the kopi session there.
    Good luck 7 take care

  9. #409
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Wild wild west
    Posts
    610

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    why must 639 ler ? ..... i stay at bukit batok lor ...

  10. #410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    3,779

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    why must 639 ler ? ..... i stay at bukit batok lor ...
    Where is 639 har?

  11. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    The 13th floor
    Posts
    546

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    Where is 639 har?
    They're referring to Blk 639 in Punggol

  12. #412

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT,

    you got the video clip of what happen in the restaurant? (correct me if wrong).. if yes, would it be allowed to share, pic or avi?? if again yes, maybe some might be able to recognise the FACE..

  13. #413
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    KT my offer still stand and can also throw in a bag if you don't have any yet.
    Thanks Dennis, I will PM you tonight.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  14. #414
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    KT ho seh bo???

  15. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    KT ho seh bo???
    espn ho seh bo???

    *thinking of borrowing trinity & d2x from espn... eh sai bo?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #416
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    just read the story.. that's atrocious...

    KT, hope you recover your items, and in between the outbursts in this thread, i hope you feel better eventually, equipment found or not.
    Thanks jOhO. Feeling better day by day, have to face the readilty of life.

    Apologise to all of you for my outbursts and anger which sometime I cannot control myself.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

  17. #417
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    espn ho seh bo???

    *thinking of borrowing trinity & d2x from espn... eh sai bo?
    I where got trinity + d2x?

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Thanks jOhO. Feeling better day by day, have to face the readilty of life.

    Apologise to all of you for my outbursts and anger which sometime I cannot control myself.
    KT, treat u eat ice-cream... u wan hot fudge or red bean?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    So what's the latest out come.. never read the post very long liao..

    Yes got the camera back
    No nothing can be done
    Don't know because the police still on leave
    Don't know because the police still waiting for the paperwork to work out or etc etc..

    Those kind soul which follow this thread kindly reply hope to help too..

  20. #420
    Senior Member King Tiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    In the heart of SengKang
    Posts
    5,882

    Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma
    KT, how's it bro?
    Quote Originally Posted by DT_
    KT,
    you got the video clip of what happen in the restaurant? (correct me if wrong).. if yes, would it be allowed to share, pic or avi?? if again yes, maybe some might be able to recognise the FACE..
    Yes, I do have the video clip of the entire happening.
    But no, I can't share in the forum as there might be some implication.

    Will let all of you know the outcome later.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111619202122232631 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •