Page 17 of 44 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Quote Originally Posted by arowana
    i wonder now what happen to the guy who found the 50mm lens last few weeks ago.? If he sell the lens away and the owner found out, will the finder be charged as theft.?

i dont think so..because he did not take it from the owner...he found it around...

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    but that guy might not know yet....anyway...lets all double our effort to recover them in time for KT's holiday...
    yeah.. btw, u r at TCW very frequently right? can help check out loh.. I've just changed my siggie in here & hwz

Also posted in local aviation forum

i dont think so..because he did not take it from the owner...he found it around...

oic, that one is found, now this one is take.

huhh.... this one is also found. the person dun steal it. he found it under the table. is he the theif? I dun think so. the fact is: who asked KT dun take care his own stuff carefully? If somebody found it and use it or sell it, he is not considered as thief, coz he FOUND it, NOT steal it from KT

Quote Originally Posted by chong_lim
    huhh.... this one is also found. the person dun steal it. he found it under the table. is he the theif? I dun think so. the fact is: who asked KT dun take care his own stuff carefully? If somebody found it and use it or sell it, he is not considered as thief, coz he FOUND it, NOT steal it from KT

bro, becarefull hor, later all the "gang" will ..... u .....

To be charged under theft, a criminal intent must be present. That's the job of the Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) to proof that as this a criminal case. Anyway, let's not turn this thread into a law lecture session.

To make a media hoo-ha out of this may do more harm than good. Let the police do their job - those IOs work 12-hr shifts and sometimes beyond, so give them some slack.

Most importantly is to get the gears back and have justice served.

Hi KT,

Hope you find your equipment back! Will be on the look out of your stuff at any 2nd hand places. Meantime, take care, rest well, and pray god that you will be re-united with your equipment!

bro, becarefull hor, later all the "gang" will ..... u .....
    what gang? only got community here.Friendly ones but got 1 or 2 joker only.Lamers also have.

Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    what gang? only got community here.Friendly ones but got 1 or 2 joker only.Lamers also have.
    You sure jokers only got 1 or 2 ? Anyway, any progress updates?

Hi KT, seems that you got some leads. Hope the police will crack your case asap and you will get back your equipment. Meantime, take good care of yourself.
    Sony F828, Alpha 100, 18-200mm/f3.5-6.3, 50mm/f1.4, 20mm/f2.8 n 16-80mm CZ lens
    My Blog Site

KT if you cannot get your camera back in time for holiday let me know, can let you have my humble D70 to use first and I believe I have all the lens and flash you may need for your holiday to get some photos to share. Not to worry too much I am sure you will get back your gear sooner or later. Go for your holiday with peace of mind.
    Last edited by Dennis; 2nd December 2005 at 08:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    KT if you cannot get your camera back in time for holiday let me know, can let you have my humble D70 to use first and I believe I have all the lens and flash you may need for your holiday to get some photos to share. Not to worry too much I am sure you will get back your gear sooner or later. Go for your holiday with peace of mind.
    Dennis you da man!

Blog Entries

that one tried to find owner and return. no intent
    this one found/take quietly and keep

Not going to start again but ..... if there's a few channel for the 'finder' to return but he did not , isn't it considered theft ? especially if KT's address and contact are in his bag.
    Last edited by poohbear; 2nd December 2005 at 10:13 AM.

btw KT, my cam and lens been sitting in the dry cab too long , if need i can loan u whole set for the holidays too.

Lightbulb Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

from what can be surmised so far, the photographic items were removed by the 'remover' without the owner's consent or knowledge.

Last edited by reachme2003; 2nd December 2005 at 10:33 AM.

so after you get your cam back...be sure to organize an outing for all of us
    Sure, no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    I 2nd that. Me interested in the 2 Seng Kang locations that u mentioned on Sunday.
    Hi clicknick, you still remember.
    Yes, will do.
    I will post a pic I took last time of Sengkang shot latter for all to view.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

Quote Originally Posted by itisnottheendorg
    hey KT PMed you something possibly useful.
    Hi itisnottheendorg, receive your PM and noted.

Quote Originally Posted by oceania
    Hello KT, i do not know you... but my heart goes out to you. Really hope it's a just a temporary loss. I also lost my handphone 2 days ago due to my own carelessness. Although its value isn't as significant as your cam, but there're things in it that money can't buy
    Fret not... with the amount of help you're getting from the brothers here, and the evidence you passed to the police, and all that you've done, i believe the dude who took your cam won't be smiling for long.
    I'll help you check out the new Cash Converters in AMK.
    Do keep us posted of any good news k?
    Quote Originally Posted by awongkk
    Sorry to hear that fren. Wish your equipment will be back by Christmas.
    Anyway, I've informed some forumer at Malaysia as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    not much help I can offer, but to post the story at PhotoMalaysia forum and stick it on top:
    http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/...ead.php?t=7837

KT, I feel truely sad for your lost of the bunch of stuff...hopefully can recover...
    Thanks oceania, awongkk, Kho King.
    This is a great help to me.
    Hope to see you guys around one day.

Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Hi KT, want to help you out: Let me know if you have an assignment or shoot during this difficult period -- willing to let you use my stuff. But it's Canon, though, so you may have to relearn somethings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard Ong
    I am dropping by Peninsula Plaza to have dinner with my wife. Will check K-13, Alex Photo, Prime and TCW.
    KT, i can lend you my Nikon F80 for your overseas trip, if you dun mind using film. Just let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    btw KT, my cam and lens been sitting in the dry cab too long , if need i can loan u whole set for the holidays too.
    ykia, Bernard Ong, Dennis, poohbear, T16 and icarus.
    Thanks for your help and offer.
    You guys really touches my heart for your sincere helping hand.
    Will approach you guys if I need help.

But I this moment, I do not know what to do now, just wait for police updates,
    Feel very tired and sleepy. eikin also call me last night, and I have a slight fever right too.
    Last edited by King Tiger; 2nd December 2005 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bry'an
    Dear KT,
    i am so shocked to know you had lost you D2H, good luck man, hope you could get the stuff back.

I totally understand your feeling, remember ? i had lost my 828 1 yr ago when i was sleeping. then cam was stolen from my bedroom which is beside the collidor.
    Hi br'yan, long time no see.

Yes, the feeling was terrible.

The moment I found that my bag was lost. I was stunned, like the blood vessel stop flowing, cold sweat and completely lost.

After reporting the police and went home, couldn't sleep, like zombie like that.
    The kind of feeling is 痛 到 心 里
    (Painful deep into the heart)