Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

Default Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

KT really hope you get back your stuff soon. By the time the 20hrs is up go and bug them again and maybe you can casually mentioned to the police that it was you who got all the evidence for them (which they should have done in the first place) and "they are not doing much" for you even after that. Put forward the idea that the incident will go public (as in papers etc) to show the "efficient" police work even with the help of ordinary citizen who gave them all the evidence they need. Meantime don't worry too much and sleep well.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Went to the Police Station just now to hand over the evidence.

The police check the date that I file the report and say that the officer in charge of my case is not around, will be back by 30th Nov 2000hrs.
    Ask me to wait till then, and then they will pass the evidence to him.

I told him that it is urgent as time is a racing as the culpirt might sell away my stuff anytime.
    So, I request if any of the officers can take over and look into the case asap.

They say each one of them handle different account, so I got to wait till the person in charge of my account to come back then he will follow up with the case.

So I now I have wait for another 20hrs before he can look into the case.

Is this the correct operation procedures ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis
    KT really hope you get back your stuff soon. By the time the 20hrs is up go and bug them again and maybe you can casually mentioned to the police that it was you who got all the evidence for them (which they should have done in the first place) and "they are not doing much" for you even after that. Put forward the idea that the incident will go public (as in papers etc) to show the "efficient" police work even with the help of ordinary citizen who gave them all the evidence they need. Meantime don't worry too much and sleep well.
    anyway i quote my lawyer... if you want anything to be done fast, best is to engage a lawyer & they will force the police to take action... otherwise you can wait... do read... i quote my lawyer...

and seriously... i know... any police would like to clarify, esp those working in NPP?

if really wanna make a big bang project... i think KT can also go to the MP for sengkang... den anybody know the commissioner?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tiger
    Went to the Police Station just now to hand over the evidence.

The police check the date that I file the report and say that the officer in charge of my case is not around, will be back by 30th Nov 2000hrs.
    Ask me to wait till then, and then they will pass the evidence to him.

I told him that it is urgent as time is a racing as the culpirt might sell away my stuff anytime.
    So, I request if any of the officers can take over and look into the case asap.

They say each one of them handle different account, so I got to wait till the person in charge of my account to come back then he will follow up with the case.

So I now I have wait for another 20hrs before he can look into the case.

Is this the correct operation procedures ?
    KT, You can go and see your MP for help ...

citing all your equipment cost a bomb ,,,, and you are depressed now ..

hope you get your gears back soonest ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    KT, You can go and see your MP for help ...

citing all your equipment cost a bomb ,,,, and you are depressed now ..

hope you get your gears back soonest ...
    maybe i should go with KT, cos i got rather dark eye bags, so i look more like a depressionist... (think i just invented another new word...)

KT, tonight we go together ai mai?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Blog Entries

or you can get my chairman to put in a good word for you.

Lightbulb Re: Red Alert : KT needs our help ~!

unless investigating officer(IO) deems yours as a time sensitive case.

'cancel the 1st report.' are you sure that this is permissible?

Quote Originally Posted by besh
    maybe u can call up to the headoffice and request for another officer to take over the case?.......

......or cancel the 1st report

From the video, how can the police contact the suspect? Surely they have to identify him by name first and then get his address. I'm curious. If the police had a picture of you, how would they find your address and how fast can they do it?

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    From the video, how can the police contact the suspect? Surely they have to identify him by name first and then get his address. I'm curious. If the police had a picture of you, how would they find your address and how fast can they do it?
    That will only be easy if you have a prior record.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

pls stop suggesting such 'illogical' ideas. no offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    if really wanna make a big bang project... i think KT can also go to the MP for sengkang... den anybody know the commissioner?

Hey all, he paid with a card. So voila, a record of his identity...

I do not know KT personally, but my heart goes out to him. Hope you will get back your equipment fast.

Just a note, since you made the police report, let the police handle it. Each organization has their own protocol/system in handling cases, so it is best to let them do their job, canceling the 1st report or transferring the case to another branch will increase paperwork and time which may not be advisable.

Since you have some time before you meet the Investigating Officer, another alternative is to go and call up the Bank head office (POSB, OCBC, etc) of the card used by that person and said that you have a police report and will like more details of the cardholder. Go down to the branch if necessary so that you can get some details that can help the case.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    Since you have some time before you meet the Investigating Officer, another alternative is to go and call up the Bank head office (POSB, OCBC, etc) of the card used by that person and said that you have a police report and will like more details of the cardholder. Go down to the branch if necessary so that you can get some details that can help the case.
    Cardholder information is not released upon such request, only law order, or police request will such details get released.

your 3rd para is an 'unsound' suggestion. such info are governed by banking secrecy act. not released to any tom, dick or harry.

note your 2nd para. logical and sound advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis247
    I do not know KT personally, but my heart goes out to him. Hope you will get back your equipment fast.

Just a note, since you made the police report, let the police handle it. Each organization has their own protocol/system in handling cases, so it is best to let them do their job, canceling the 1st report or transferring the case to another branch will increase paperwork and time which may not be advisable.

Last edited by reachme2003; 30th November 2005 at 10:19 AM.

I was just wondering, with so many csers here, some of us may know who the culprit is. But as some of you have said, let the police handle the case. I hope the culprit be caught soon. He should be taught a heavy lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    pls stop suggesting such 'illogical' ideas. no offence intended.
    not really lah.. tat depends how well u know them...

King Tiger, as a fellow Nikonian, i share the solemn with you. You are not alone. All the people in this thread shares your burden.

Quote Originally Posted by seankyh
    The guys paid his dinner by card.
    War is one of the most regrettable human activities.

KT,

Hope that you will recover your items soon. Take care and do get some rests. Let the police handle and do wat they are trained to do.

May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    your 3rd para is an 'unsound' suggestion. such info are governed by banking secrecy act. not released to any tom, dick or harry.

note your 2nd para. logical and sound advice.
    Pardon me, I understand that it is an “unsound” suggestion but time is of the essential in which we have none here especially in this tight spot situation. This case is a rush against time. People in that tight spot will do anything in theirs means to get an answer. No one likes to be a sitting duck.

However, like I said, no point to jump on the Investigating Officer in case. He got a job to do, so just let them handle the case.

Hope that patience and luck be granted to KT. All the best.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172237 ... LastLast