Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Where to take JLPT courses?

  1. #1
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Talking Where to take JLPT courses?

    Any recommendations from you guys? Anyone taking JLPT tests now?
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  2. #2

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Ehh Inoue Language School or Japanese Cultural Society (JCS)?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Which level you going for? My level 2 is coming next Sunday

  4. #4
    Senior Member icarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    East
    Posts
    3,874

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Which level you going for? My level 2 is coming next Sunday
    Me newbie only... going for level 4 only
    Yngwie J. Malmsteen - "...I've never considered myself a fast guitar player..."

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by icarus
    Me newbie only... going for level 4 only
    It's been a while for me. Learnt enough to take level 3, but did not. Maybe I'll get back to it if my professional life frees up. Hehehe.

    Erai ne! Gambatte!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Which level you going for? My level 2 is coming next Sunday
    Wah, advanced level, man! All the best!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaywalk
    It's been a while for me. Learnt enough to take level 3, but did not. Maybe I'll get back to it if my professional life frees up. Hehehe.

    Erai ne! Gambatte!
    Yeah, I chickened out the day before my Level 3 test cos I didn't really have time to study. Now lost momentum, quite difficult to get back into it

  8. #8

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Yeah, I chickened out the day before my Level 3 test cos I didn't really have time to study. Now lost momentum, quite difficult to get back into it
    At the time, my Chinese was pretty bad. As I moved closer to learning the advanced stuff, I realised that being bad at Chinese was a real liability and I would have to work really hard in two languages, sort of. So I figured I couldn't spend that sort of effort. Hee.

    I created enough documentation such that going back to it will be about re-familiarisation, rather than relearning, so I don't think it's so much of a problem for me.

    Minna san, gambatte!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaywalk
    At the time, my Chinese was pretty bad. As I moved closer to learning the advanced stuff, I realised that being bad at Chinese was a real liability and I would have to work really hard in two languages, sort of. So I figured I couldn't spend that sort of effort. Hee.

    I created enough documentation such that going back to it will be about re-familiarisation, rather than relearning, so I don't think it's so much of a problem for me.

    Minna san, gambatte!
    Hai! Minna san, ishou ni ganbarimashou!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: Where to take JLPT courses?

    そうだね. :d

    がんばります!
    Last edited by jsbn; 1st December 2005 at 09:16 AM.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •