Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: facials! the price for vanity

Default Re: facials! the price for vanity

Quote Originally Posted by saltandlight
    haha just wondering how effective are these treatments and is it really necessary to do these treatments so regurlarly? i mean, i would think pimples kind of go away as you actually grow up right?

comments from those who frequent these beauty parlours often? hehe.
    I start to go to facials at least once a month a year ago. Now I look as good if not better than my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by saltandlight
    you're sad you don't have pimples?!?!! bishhh. everyone's jealous la haha. how do you effectively squeeze pimples anyway? if you don't do it properly then you either get major scarring or it gets infected and your face becomes a mighty warzone.
    mine auto disappear 1, cos ppl say pimple will mature rite... den must press hard hard den can squeeze, but i always wanna itchy finger to squeeze, today feel got, den tomorrow bo liao... haiz... end up i always go squeeze those girls 1... hehehe... see the puss come out damn song...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

and any good facials salon to recommend?
    prices?
    thanks...

hmm... Now I also wonder where all my $$ goes... now I know... clothing, an area where half of my $$ are burn, facial treatment and product another almost half....
    that why I also dun have enough $$

Quote Originally Posted by Ayumi
    prices?
    thanks...
    i've only been to a facial once. it's a place in toa payoh called Elixir. right now they're having a promotion its $50 for new members for some Oxygen Treatment facial. subsequently i think its at the normal price of $128. but they'll recommend that you sign up for some 10 facials all at $50 each. yeap. the people there are nice (:

I always frequent bioskin .. they don squeeze your zits and stuff. Instead using a vacuum to suck them out. NOt painful but I find quite useless if u hv lots of impurities.

I don buy package from them .. I only buy coupons. Always use chio bu to physco me .. But fail
    hahaha
    $40+ is the cheaper one .. $60+ for the O2 treatment.

Once Belle skin before .. close to $100

House of man - recommanded by my guy friend. $50 per facial. The place is a male working environment. Defintely not for me

And not forgetting the daily 3 steps to maintain your face ..

Just a suggession. IF anyone got bad ache problem.
    See a 'dermatology'. It always work ..

Quote Originally Posted by Ayumi
    prices?
    thanks...
    You can try skin revival if u go for budget facial ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12