Thread: hello

Default hello

Hi. I just got this message thats says "Hi jeagga! It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, so why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in conversation with other members in our forums? "

So i would start by saying hello to all. Well I've been reading lots of stuffs here as well as looking at the photos of some of the talented people we've got and not to forget the B&S sections, looking for a bargain buy.

So thats my virgin post for now, or issit my 2nd...hmm maybe its my 3rd. Ok all, have a nice evening.

Default Re: hello

No one asks me that: "It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, so why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in conversation with other members in our forums?"

Instead I have many messages asking me to stop telling jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    No one asks me that: "It appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, so why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in conversation with other members in our forums?"

Instead I have many messages asking me to stop telling jokes.

Stop telling jokes......

so far d mods & most ppl still can tolerate my crap!