Thread: do u think tis time sitex, a SD card of 1GB would be sold @ $85?

Default do u think tis time sitex, a SD card of 1GB would be sold @ $85?

i got mine at $95, so hope for a lower price

Default Re: do u think tis time sitex, a SD card of 1GB would be sold @ $85?

i'm also hoping cause i also buying.

Deregistered

See what brand you getting lor ....

Lasttime i read newspaper, some xxx brand (i dun want to say what brand lar) say they sell their CF card ultra or extreme, 1G at $140 ( just an example only) .... then i go there early in the morning , ... maybe the first one to reach there ... but they told me, "so sorry, sold out liao" ... WTF!

vince123123
    Guests

because you xxxger thats why cannot buy xxx brand - and you did say "ultra/extreme"

Quote Originally Posted by xxxger
    See what brand you getting lor ....

Lasttime i read newspaper, some xxx brand (i dun want to say what brand lar) say they sell their CF card ultra or extreme, 1G at $140 ( just an example only) .... then i go there early in the morning , ... maybe the first one to reach there ... but they told me, "so sorry, sold out liao" ... WTF!

Sandisk Extreme III 1gb SD is $199 lah. Usual price lah, not any cheaper there.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

no kangtao at all.. but seem all memory cards booth hav the same tiny banner across their shelf .. as "lowest price in town" or so watever...