Thread: Harley 2006 Bike Launch - Monochrome Processing Using Olympus Studio

Default Harley 2006 Bike Launch - Monochrome Processing Using Olympus Studio

Hi There,

On the kind invitation of Militia Riders Motorcyle Club, SG, I was given the opportunity to shoot at the above occasion. I took the chance to process the shots in monochrome to capture the spirit & look of Harley owners. In wasn't easy getting a clear shot amidst the excitment, telephoto shots were taken at a third of recommended handholding speeds to some images came out softer on close-ups. Enjoy.

Last edited by chancy; 21st November 2005 at 11:20 AM.

Default Re: Harley 2006 Bike Launch - Monochrome Processing Using Olympus Studio

.... some more

Default Re: Harley 2006 Bike Launch - Monochrome Processing Using Olympus Studio

Last edited by chancy; 21st November 2005 at 11:05 AM.

Nice one C.Y

Hi Chii,

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers,

Nice work!

B&W is perfect to bring out the Harley's spirit. Like both the close up of the male and female model and the last one with the father-and-son team

I like your B&W shots.

Nice work CY. How are you doing? It's been a long time (1 yr +?). Sent you a PM.

I like #3....the cool of harley!
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

Great shots! Very inspiring.

nice.... i like no.5 "Genuine Quality"

Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Doesn't work for me. I prefer colors. I am a Harley fan and I think that with colors I can see more details of the bike.

Anyone tried taking a picture of a Harley in a studio before. I have 3 bikes that I would like to shoot. Anyone can share some experience? Location to shoot? What is the best camera, lens, background, etc.