Thread: Camcorder any Video in?

Default Camcorder any Video in?

Hi guys,
    I'm tinking of getting a camcorder and is wondering if anyone has ever heard of any brand or model that does Video Input..

As in I can hook up eg, a videotape recorder, and then press record on the camcorder...

Er possible?Thks

Lightbulb Re: Camcorder any Video in?

yes, my jvc camcorder has this feature. i can record a tv programme on my camcorder via an av jack on the camcorder. analogue to digital.

Default Re: Camcorder any Video in?

I think that as long your camcorder got provide cable for output/input and it does have recording features, why not?

FYI, I use my camcorder to record TV programs. Isn't the theroy same as recording from a VCR?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Hi firestone

Are you intending to buy a new or used camcorder?

What is your budget?

Good day.

With regards

Quote Originally Posted by firestone
    Hi guys,
    I'm tinking of getting a camcorder and is wondering if anyone has ever heard of any brand or model that does Video Input..

As in I can hook up eg, a videotape recorder, and then press record on the camcorder...

Er possible?Thks
    Many Mini DV models have that feature. Look out for AV IN/OUT in specifications. Most Sony models, Canon models with the letter "i" at the end of the name and higher priced Panasonics can do such recording.