Hi all, newbie here need some advise & help in choosing DSLR.
I'm not a pro but I'm trying to be, probably only take out my DSLR when i'm travelling on vacation.
I'm currently using Nikon D3300 for about some years, which I found it's quite compact for entry level like me.
Recently wish to upgrade my DSLR to flip-out screen DSLR as I did some travel filming & phothography, flip-out screen could be more convenience for filming. Hope anyone here can recommend me a DSLR, prefer Nikon / Canon. Basically I got Canon EOS 70D in my mind, but i wish to hear more voice before I make my decision.
some basic requirements of DSLR must be : -
1. has flip-out screen (So i can do some selfie )
2. built-in auto focus motor (as i did portrait shoot i think 50mm lens need this correct me if i'm wrong)
3. Full HD shoot movies 1080p @ 60fps
4. Video auto-focus contrast detection
5. Great imagine quality 82.0 or above
6. has more focus point
7. has higher pic resolution than my D3300
Appreciated for every suggestions and thanks for your time.