Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1026

Thread: To Man United fans ...

  1. #141
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    Bro,michael jordan is 23.magic johnson is 32. Now basketball seem fading off.
    Opps... pai seh... lost touch after the chicago era...

  2. #142
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Maybe leh. Afterall, he already got the chance to wear the no.7, so of cause its easy for him to say retire.

    Fears grow for Solskjaer's future Wah, this is real bad. All the bad things seem to happen to United this month!




    You're always welcome.
    oh no ... there goes our super-sub....
    when he is gone... it diff to get a super-sub replacement as good as him...

  3. #143

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    oh no ... there goes our super-sub....
    when he is gone... it diff to get a super-sub replacement as good as him...
    haiz ... how come like tat ???? so frustrating ....

  4. #144
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    haiz ... how come like tat ???? so frustrating ....
    Ya. Damn fustrating. Fans waited for 2 years to see him, he trained and tried for 2 years, still no result. Somemore his contract expires at the end of this season. I think his time has come. United might have to prepare 2 testimonal matches this season. 1 for Keane, 1 for him.

    Emotional win in Carling cup lastnite. See all the old birds from the 60s of West Brom and United line up on the pitch.
    Last edited by afbug; 1st December 2005 at 12:51 PM.

  5. #145

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Maybe leh. Afterall, he already got the chance to wear the no.7, so of cause its easy for him to say retire.

    Fears grow for Solskjaer's future Wah, this is real bad. All the bad things seem to happen to United this month!




    You're always welcome.
    thanks for being so nice...

  6. #146

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    where can i still buy the "eric the king" flag?
    I sell you $200!!! $$$$$ <-- money face

    Just kidding... I love the flag...
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

  7. #147

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Ya. Damn fustrating. Fans waited for 2 years to see him, he trained and tried for 2 years, still no result. Somemore his contract expires at the end of this season. I think his time has come. United might have to prepare 2 testimonal matches this season. 1 for Keane, 1 for him.

    Emotional win in Carling cup lastnite. See all the old birds from the 60s of West Brom and United line up on the pitch.
    yah dun think united will renew his contract anymore, giving the fact that the new owner might not wanna spend on a injured striker.

    Glad Saha scored ~ hehe ...

  8. #148
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    yah dun think united will renew his contract anymore, giving the fact that the new owner might not wanna spend on a injured striker.

    Glad Saha scored ~ hehe ...
    The thing is his footballing days look bleak. Cannot recover, cannot play for another club even if United dun renew his contract.

    Saha looks sharp. He got 1 goal offside also. That Rossi very very impressive. Next big thing.

  9. #149
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    wah,all have cable,maybe i should go subscribe or go coffeeshop see.


  10. #150

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    wah,all have cable,maybe i should go subscribe or go coffeeshop see.
    i always go to coffeshop to watch ... esp for Man U matches, u have to be early to book ur place ...

  11. #151
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    The thing is his footballing days look bleak. Cannot recover, cannot play for another club even if United dun renew his contract.

    Saha looks sharp. He got 1 goal offside also. That Rossi very very impressive. Next big thing.
    Well i think it would be beta if solskjaer were to hung up his golden boots time to retire...
    then to keep on risking for injury...

    Its abt time for Saha to get back in scoring form haven't been the form when he first appear in man u colors snice dat good start of 6 goals in 8 games...(too injury prone) ... seems like the strikers man u sign r very injury prone...

    Yes...dat 18 yr old kid juz give him some more match time he will be a sensation!

  12. #152

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Good News !!!!!! Solskjaer and Giggs will be returning !!!!!

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...350801&cc=4716

    "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make a comeback in Manchester United's reserve-team clash against Liverpool on Monday"

    "Ferguson also revealed Ryan Giggs will return for tomorrow's encounter with Portsmouth"

  13. #153
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    Good News !!!!!! Solskjaer and Giggs will be returning !!!!!

    http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...350801&cc=4716

    "Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is set to make a comeback in Manchester United's reserve-team clash against Liverpool on Monday"

    "Ferguson also revealed Ryan Giggs will return for tomorrow's encounter with Portsmouth"
    Wow! Thats great news! Something good at last! Hope he will make a come back fully.

    Ole! Ole! Ole! Ole!

  14. #154

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Latest news on Keane

    "Former Manchester United captain Roy Keane has held talks with Premiership strugglers Everton"

    I thought he said he wouldnt even think of playing for another club in the epl .... cowz ...

  15. #155

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    things are looking brighter for united now .... so now only left henize in the injury list ... doubt he can make it again for this season.

  16. #156
    Member kktan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Lands behind the Wood
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Finally, some good news after all those bad one.

    Go Go

    Cheers....

  17. #157
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Final farewell - Can watch the video of the funeral. Click the little links at the right side.




    (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

  18. #158

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Yeah .... Man U beaten Ports 3-0 .... the two Rs are on the scoresheet again, together with scholes on his first premiership goal this season ....

    Arsenal lost ... woah oH!!

  19. #159

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    Yeah .... Man U beaten Ports 3-0 .... the two Rs are on the scoresheet again, together with scholes on his first premiership goal this season ....

    Arsenal lost ... woah oH!!
    Don't know what is Arsenal doing... can lose 0-2.

  20. #160

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Don't know what is Arsenal doing... can lose 0-2.
    coz arsenal rely too much on henry ...

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3678910131833 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •