Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    yes u were the one who made a fuss. quoting doesnt means i want to start a fight. go and read post starting from #930. and i didnt even sounded hostile, neither did i attacked u personally.
    u definetely sounded more hostile than me. and yes, if u cannot take it, U leave this thread.
    i come in peace.
    ahaha nice one! No need to argue, the posts are all there for all to see. I believe you come in peace. But you probably misunderstood my post or you cannot take what I'm saying. You quote me, I just replied. Which post hostile? #944. You can deny it for sure. Just like what you just did. All my previous post before #948 was in humour, but .....

Ah anyway it makes no sense to argue anymore. That is thread crapping already and I do not want it to happen here or the mods to come in. Its probably you and me up now at this time but goodnite. Time to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    ....Qn: if Howard is on loan 2 Everton, who is deputising EVDS? find Luke Steele or Ben Foster not so experience, hor? i favour a new signing in Isaksson frm rennes....he was outstanding for sweden. wat u guys think?

cheers
    well, tt said, this could be ManU first signing of the new season....

cheers

Wah leow.. according to Sun... Cristiano Ronaldo is prepared to go AWOL to force Alex Ferguson to sell him to Real Madrid. Said he sees no future at MU...What an ungrateful *** No sense of loyalty what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    Wah leow.. according to Sun... Cristiano Ronaldo is prepared to go AWOL to force Alex Ferguson to sell him to Real Madrid. Said he sees no future at MU...What an ungrateful *** No sense of loyalty what so ever.
    The Sun....

Cristiano Ronaldo may not be leaving OT afterall.

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?h...+would+be+fine

enuf of ronaldo and and his antics...
    how abt some positive news coming out from Man U? Scholsy is recovering well it seems....
    seriously, if zizou icould peak at 30+, i dont see why Paul Scholes cant do it... he's one of our best players since cantona...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    enuf of ronaldo and and his antics...
    how abt some positive news coming out from Man U? Scholsy is recovering well it seems....
    seriously, if zizou icould peak at 30+, i dont see why Paul Scholes cant do it... he's one of our best players since cantona...

cheers
    unfortunately, he doesn't have that deft touch tt Zizou possess.. saw him against Brazil... was vintage performance by Zizou... Scholes is a diff type of player.. anyway, before his eye injury, he had almost two poor seasons... u can see his body lang was poor. SAF had to protect him a number of occassions. But I do hope he can bounce back, with Alan Smith (altho I dun think he'll make it in midfield) and Saha can show his class. RVN, i dun know.. hope he'll stay.

MU better get some new players soon...

Some speculation here:http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory...categoryid=599

With the likes of Iker Casillas, Andrea Pirlo and Rino Gattuso.

No news is bad news. With the new seasoning opening in Aug, there is still no news of any new signing. Where is the midfielder to replace Keano, the new striker and another defender? I won't be surprised if they end up having no new players. It's very frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    No news is bad news. With the new seasoning opening in Aug, there is still no news of any new signing. Where is the midfielder to replace Keano, the new striker and another defender? I won't be surprised if they end up having no new players. It's very frustrating.
    All talk about having 20-30M to spend and see nothing but speculations! SAF is taking things easy it seems. Or he is waiting for those Serie A clubs to go down.....

Ruud race begins

-The battle to sign Ruud van Nistelrooy is on after Sir Alex Ferguson confirmed at least three top clubs are interested in signing the want-away Manchester United striker

United set to hand Van der Sar new contract

-Edwin van der Sar is expected to be offered a new one-year contract by Manchester United. In his first season at Old Trafford last term, the veteran Dutchman has proved himself to be United's best goalkeeper since Peter Schmeichel retired in 1999.

Scholes fully fit ahead of the new campaign

-Paul Scholes is back and ready to wreak havoc on the Premiership again next season

sadly to say, i think scholes has passed his peak and not so deadly any more.
    and for the good of man u, pls sell RVN to fund for a new striker RVN issnt deadly without crosses coming in
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Orlando Pirates 0-4 Man United: Solskjaer (2), Richardson, Francis Chansa (og)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    sadly to say, i think scholes has passed his peak and not so deadly any more.
    and for the good of man u, pls sell RVN to fund for a new striker RVN issnt deadly without crosses coming in
    here say ManU is planning a raid for Defoe....

tts wd be an interesting acquisition.... imagine our shorty strike force of rooney, rossi & defoe... with saha being e exception. or is he not?

cheers

Miller told he has no future at Old Trafford

Liam Miller will be allowed to leave Manchester United once the Red Devils receive a suitable offer.

Is Man U's South Africa tour showing on cable?

I hope can get at least 10-15M for RVN. Wah lao, I dunno what they doing man. 3 ISA clubs got relegated liao, should faster raid them!

Torres intends to stay in Madrid

But Torres' representative Antonio Sanz said: "The player's intention is to remain at Atletico Madrid.

"Neither us, nor the club, has received an offer from Manchester United, or any other clubs for that matter."

!!!! We're really not buying any SC after selling RVN?

$$ from Obi-wan(12.5m) & RVN(13m) shd be enuf 2 land Torres.... he's a deadly partnership with Rooney....

Glazer has promised xtra $$ so tt shd bring Vieira and Carrick to OT... time 2 do something SAF!

cheers

Page 49 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2439444748495051 ... LastLast