Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    i think u meant euro '92...

cheers
    Haha yes. The 0 and 9 button is close to each other. If he is really from Euro02 generation, good liao.

ya, cant find another stopper like him...

sigh... miss e glory days of cantona, pallister, bruce & coy...

crapppp i typed so muchhhh and i accidentally close the window b4 pressing reply!! shyteeee
    gotta tyep again
    Photo Album - Photo Album

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Since when did i compare Mourinho with SAF? I said even Mourinho has flops. Every club and manager has flops. So afraid of flops and buying, might as well dun buy and rot in the lower divisions. Man Utd has ambitions and its fans must have ambitions and optimistic too.

You dun see a point in buying players that has only performed and shown at WC? You only see Franck Ribery in WC because he is young and playing for a french team and the French league is not shown on TV. FYI, before WC started, he is already making an impression in the French league. Time to expand your football horizons.

Buy old player, complain. Buy young but unknown player that impressed in WC also complain. Like that young players will never make it big if they're not given a chance. Its up to the clubs to take a risk. No risk, no gain. Rossi is young and unknown and not even proven in WC. So sell him?

When SAF bought Peter Schmeichael, he took a risk. He only performed and impressed in Euro 02. What is the point of buying him then?

yes every manager and club has flops, no doubt. but the difference is the NUMBER of flops they have. how many flops has SAF bought in these past few years? u dun need me to tell u theres a lot of them. if buying players is as simple as watching and buying players who performed at WC, we might as well become manager ourselves.

u tell me to broaden my horizons? true enough, im not as football crazy as i was few years ago. but is ur knowledge of football outside of EPL good urself? i highly doubt so. u may know their names. u may know which club they play in. u may even know their wages, age, height and even the size of their dic*s. but DO U WATCH THEM PLAY FREQUENTLY??? if u say yes, then u gotta be lying becos ur profile says ur in planet SG. and singapore hardly shows any other leagues. not even the better ones like la liga, bundesliga, and seria A. now if u teach me how to broaden my footballing horizons, ill be greatful cos frankly speaking, i dun enjoy watching EPL. personally, i like la liga and seria A.

Buy old player, complain. Buy young but unknown player that impressed in WC also complain. Like that young players will never make it big if they're not given a chance. Its up to the clubs to take a risk. No risk, no gain. Rossi is young and unknown and not even proven in WC. So sell him?
    back to the topic of buying. do u know the difference in : manager scouting and buying a young player, and a manager buying a young player who has performed at WC? the former cost money, and the latter cost A LOT of money (at least most of the time).
    take salif diao and el hadji diof for example. unknown and played well for a couple of months. liverpool bought them for 5 and 10 mil. what has they become now? i think most man u fans would agree with me that SAF should not to buy another player what salif diao and el hadji diof was to liverpool. that 15mil could have been put to better use. Rossi didnt cost man u a lot of money, so its alright even if he doesnt perform. but anyway, i think hes doing quite well.

When SAF bought Peter Schmeichael, he took a risk. He only performed and impressed in Euro 02. What is the point of buying him then?
    yes, SAF took a risk when he bought Schmeichael. but the risk is small, he cost only 500k pounds. which manager wouldn't jack the price up if he knows his player played well in WC and is sought after nowadays?

If u believe tabloid news:

From Sun, uk-
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...310245,00.html

"MARCELLO LIPPI is being lined up to join Alex Ferguson at Manchester United. "

Hooray!!! Lippi in, SAF out (eventually) ... haha... best news I heard so far...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods

From Sun, uk-

Hooray!!! Lippi in, SAF out (eventually) ... haha... best news I heard so far...

Sorry, no such luck, ManU just denied about the move.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods

From Sun, uk-

hmm, altho i think SAF issnt doing too well currently, man u should be respectful for what he has done and let him resign voluntarily instead of sacking him. after all, he has bring great moments and glory to old trafford and to sack him just becos of a few unsuccessful season is wayyyyy too harsh imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    yes every manager and club has flops, no doubt. but the difference is the NUMBER of flops they have. how many flops has SAF bought in these past few years? u dun need me to tell u theres a lot of them. if buying players is as simple as watching and buying players who performed at WC, we might as well become manager ourselves.

u tell me to broaden my horizons? true enough, im not as football crazy as i was few years ago. but is ur knowledge of football outside of EPL good urself? i highly doubt so. u may know their names. u may know which club they play in. u may even know their wages, age, height and even the size of their dic*s. but DO U WATCH THEM PLAY FREQUENTLY??? if u say yes, then u gotta be lying becos ur profile says ur in planet SG. and singapore hardly shows any other leagues. not even the better ones like la liga, bundesliga, and seria A. now if u teach me how to broaden my footballing horizons, ill be greatful cos frankly speaking, i dun enjoy watching EPL. personally, i like la liga and seria A.

back to the topic of buying. do u know the difference in : manager scouting and buying a young player, and a manager buying a young player who has performed at WC? the former cost money, and the latter cost A LOT of money (at least most of the time).
    take salif diao and el hadji diof for example. unknown and played well for a couple of months. liverpool bought them for 5 and 10 mil. what has they become now? i think most man u fans would agree with me that SAF should not to buy another player what salif diao and el hadji diof was to liverpool. that 15mil could have been put to better use. Rossi didnt cost man u a lot of money, so its alright even if he doesnt perform. but anyway, i think hes doing quite well.

yes, SAF took a risk when he bought Schmeichael. but the risk is small, he cost only 500k pounds. which manager wouldn't jack the price up if he knows his player played well in WC and is sought after nowadays?
    You're taking things too seriously. We're here only stating which players we like. Get a life dude. If i'm that good, I will not be posting msgs with you. I did not say I watch other leagues on TV. But I do know about some of them. I'm trying to say that I knew about Franck Ribery before WC start. When we, as Man Utd fans say out our player preference, you said dun buy players who perform in WC. But do you understand that those are also OUR VIEWS AND PREFERENCES? Why? Cannot say which player we like to see in Man Utd ah? I like Ribery so what? Does that mean SAF is going to buy him?

You can call us and me armchair managers but WE CANNOT STATE YOUR LIKES AND PREFERENCES? I like Gattuso and like to see him play for Man Utd. Can or not? I cannot state my preference ah? If only want to buy proven big name players, prepare to spend! And flop liao like Veron, dun complain.

I cannot teach you how to broaden your horizons. It depends on you yourself. If every thing need to be spelt out and handed on a silver spoon, I'm out of my depth! I can only suggest.

BTW, the amount paid for Peter Schmeichael is back in 92. Like I've said, so afraid of flops and spending money, might as well rot in the lower div. Want good players, prepare to pay. SAF and Utd dun have Arsenal's track record in getting cheap deals. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. I said again, its all about risk taking when getting a player. One will not be able to predict the future or his performance. Not willing to risk and spend, then don't buy. Simple as that. Buy cheapo 1 million SC. Yeah, just like Doug Elis ha!

What a joke man.

Edit:
    Also, we dun have a choice as WC is going on. If we want to buy players that played in WC, expect to spend more. Why is Man Utd taking so long to sign a player? Because of this WC. Want to look at players closely and spend money wisely.
    Last edited by afbug; 8th July 2006 at 02:14 PM.

You're taking things too seriously. We're here only stating which players we like. Get a life dude. If i'm that good, I will not be posting msgs with you. I did not say I watch other leagues on TV. But I do know about some of them. I'm trying to say that I knew about Franck Ribery before WC start.
    u say u know him. how do u know if u haven watched him play? wat a joke.
    When we, as Man Utd fans say out our player preference, you said dun buy players who perform in WC. But do you understand that those are also OUR VIEWS AND PREFERENCES? Why? Cannot say which player we like to see in Man Utd ah? I like Ribery so what? Does that mean SAF is going to buy him?
    ohh, so i cant give my "VIEWS AND PREFERENCES" by saying i dun like WC-performed players.
    I dun like Ribery, so what? god, u sound like ur trying to pick a fight. ur the one who's taking things too seriously.
    I cannot teach you how to broaden your horizons. It depends on you yourself. If every thing need to be spelt out and handed on a silver spoon, I'm out of my depth! I can only suggest.
    thats becos ur own footballing horizons is shallow too. pls dun tell others to do something when u urself ain't there yet. how else would ur football knowledge be good if u watch just EPL?
    BTW, the amount paid for Peter Schmeichael is back in 92. Like I've said, so afraid of flops and spending money, might as well rot in the lower div. Want good players, prepare to pay. SAF and Utd dun have Arsenal's track record in getting cheap deals. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. I said again, its all about risk taking when getting a player. One will not be able to predict the future or his performance. Not willing to risk and spend, then don't buy. Simple as that. Buy cheapo 1 million SC. Yeah, just like Doug Elis ha!
    yes, 1992. but 500k then wasnt much. during that same year when shearer went blackburn, it cost blackburn $3.2mil. thats more than 6 times the price. risk involve for man u getting peter, little, becos price was low.
    u still dun get it do u? big money doesnt mean good players. neither does good players means good performance. and yes veron is 1 of them not living up to expectations. ironically, small money does NOT means lousy players. if u can understand this, u will know what im talking about in this whole time. 1 million SC doesn't means cannot make it btw.
    Why is Man Utd taking so long to sign a player? Because of this WC. Want to look at players closely and spend money wisely.
    i'd say more likely becos the players were in GERMANY and the players aren't free enough to discuss contract details. many managers do NOT sign WC-performing players, simply becos they cost a bomb.

Look, im just voicing out my opinions. if u r just voicing out that u like WC cup players, why do u make a big fuss when i said i dun like? cant i have my own opinions? get a life.... this is internet.
    Last edited by Zaknafein; 8th July 2006 at 03:33 PM.

u say u know him. how do u know if u haven watched him play? wat a joke.

ohh, so i cant give my "VIEWS AND PREFERENCES" by saying i dun like WC-performed players.
    I dun like Ribery, so what? god, u sound like ur trying to pick a fight. ur the one who's taking things too seriously.

thats becos ur own footballing horizons is shallow too. pls dun tell others to do something when u urself ain't there yet. how else would ur football knowledge be good if u watch just EPL?

yes, 1992. but 500k then wasnt much. during that same year when shearer went blackburn, it cost blackburn $3.2mil. thats more than 6 times the price. risk involve for man u getting peter, little, becos price was low.
    u still dun get it do u? big money doesnt mean good players. neither does good players means good performance. and yes veron is 1 of them not living up to expectations. ironically, small money does NOT means lousy players. if u can understand this, u will know what im talking about in this whole time. 1 million SC doesn't means cannot make it btw.

i'd say more likely becos the players were in GERMANY and the players aren't free enough to discuss contract details. many managers do NOT sign WC-performing players, simply becos they cost a bomb.

Look, im just voicing out my opinions. if u r just voicing out that u like WC cup players, why do u make a big fuss when i said i dun like? cant i have my own opinions? get a life.... this is internet.
    Eh! Get your facts right leh. I made a fuss? Who quote who first? Who started first? You cannot take what i said. I want to fight with you? When I replied your quote, you cannot take it and get hostile. Me meh? Read properly. Don't need others to tell you how to read rite! Got personal attack?

Look, I'm not looking for a fight. If you cannot take it, leave this thread. Simple as that. I NEVER look for a fight in CS. Ask the mods/admins or check my past post. Yes, I got suan other fans but ALL UNDERSTOOD THAT IT IS IN GOOD FUN. I also disagree with other people, so i leave the thread. Not look for a fight. Simple as that.

So who is the one who needs to get a life?
    Last edited by afbug; 9th July 2006 at 10:49 PM.

yes u were the one who made a fuss. quoting doesnt means i want to start a fight. go and read post starting from #930. and i didnt even sounded hostile, neither did i attacked u personally.
    u definetely sounded more hostile than me. and yes, if u cannot take it, U leave this thread.
    i come in peace.

im very curious. which post and where did i "sounded hostile"??

Wah!! Man U thread also you two want to fight ahh!!

eh guys relac relac .... man u's team already in jeopardy ...

Ronaldo said

'Will it be Real Madrid or Barcelona? They are two clubs I like and it will be one of them. For some time I haven't had any support from my chief executive or my coach (Sir Alex Ferguson). They should have come out in my defence but no-one did.

Quote Originally Posted by jeagga
    Wah!! Man U thread also you two want to fight ahh!!
    pls read previous posts. i never did sound like i want to fight did i?

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray

Ronaldo said

'Will it be Real Madrid or Barcelona? They are two clubs I like and it will be one of them. For some time I haven't had any support from my chief executive or my coach (Sir Alex Ferguson). They should have come out in my defence but no-one did.
    i always feel that if the player wants to leave for other clubs, his heart is already not here, and hence wont play well for man u anyway if ronaldo stays. so i thikn should just sell him since hes after money.

i always feel that if the player wants to leave for other clubs, his heart is already not here, and hence wont play well for man u anyway if ronaldo stays. so i thikn should just sell him since hes after money.
    yupz ... agreed. But i really wants him to stay. Too bad, just coz of that stupid incident. He forgotten how ferguson stood by him when his father passed away and the unfounded raping incident. haiz. Anyway the report stated he's worth 20m pound, much more when he cost around 12.5m when we bought him.

not everybody in this world is grateful for what someone has done....
    anyway, i believe this proven and tested 21 year old worth mor ethan 21m now. i think SAF will put a high price tag on him, esp if real madrid is buying. they are rich lol

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray

Ronaldo said

Did he purposely do it to Rooney to get an excuse to move to spain? haha.. only he knows..

What if SAF kept him and let him rot in reserve team for a season?

maybe SAF might keep him, we never know, and give him a lashing and teach him a lesson not to be so ambitious :P

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast