Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

i dun read from sun/daily mails. i read soccernet thats all lol
    Photo Album - Photo Album

i read from soccernet and this thread ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    ...Rule No. 1 - Never trust what the Sun/Daily mail prints. It's just pure gossip.

ha ha... agree.

I read only BBC Sport. Even more accurate than others. No gossips!

Click the smilies in my Sig!

Ronaldo is back too!!! and now left Saha, who foolishly got himself a yellow card and miss the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    i dun read from sun/daily mails. i read soccernet thats all lol
    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i read from soccernet and this thread ~~
    That's where soccernet gets the gossip from.......

With all the Ronaldo crap coming from the Sun. I'm pretty suprised that all of you are falling for it.

Rule No. 1 - Never trust what the Sun/Daily mail prints. It's just pure gossip.

These tabloids like to sensationalise things otherwise how could a small paper survive without juicy news.

That's where soccernet gets the gossip from.......
    I dunno much about soccernet but if you want an accurate and 'can trust' news broadcaster, look no further than BBC.

Their news are always accurate. If they cannot confirm, they will state them as rumours or not post at all. They even have a daily rumour page where they post other news provider's football headlines.

But then, I really prefer to see Ronaldo go. He is skillful but not effective. By the time he finished his step overs, he either kenna tackled or still have not decide where/who to pass. Can say that his feet work faster than his brain. I'm not saying he is dumb but his feet is really quick!

I like Franck Ribery. I think he can be successful in EPL.

Ribery is good !!!! 23 yrs only .... even though he looks 32 ..... from Marsille. Ronaldo play the left and ribery on the right lor ...

well, i would prefer players who has performed constantly for a period of time, not those that just performed during WC.
    look at ur diof, all that. Liverpool buy cos euro they played well. after that did nothing for liverpool.....

well, i would prefer players who has performed constantly for a period of time, not those that just performed during WC.
    look at ur diof, all that. Liverpool buy cos euro they played well. after that did nothing for liverpool.....
    Yeah, remember Proborsky who shone at one of the WCs and was immediately bought by SAF thereafter only to flop miserably? On the other hand, some players performed very well in the league but failed to make an impact at the highest stage for e.g. Ronaldinho.

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Yeah, remember Proborsky who shone at one of the WCs and was immediately bought by SAF thereafter only to flop miserably? On the other hand, some players performed very well in the league but failed to make an impact at the highest stage for e.g. Ronaldinho.
    A Brazilian by the name of Kleberson comes to mind... where is he now?

lol, if so afraid, no need to buy players liao. Just stick with what you have and rot. Even Mourinho has flops.

As for Ribery, he is linked to Utd before the WC start. So I hope Utd is tracking him already.

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Well the fallen star list continue--Liam Miller, Juan Sebastian Veron, Jordy Cruyf, Eric Djemba Djemba

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    well he was terribly marked. everytime he has the ball... 2 or 3 players closed down on him already.... u cant expect even ronaldinho to do magic everytime mah lol

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    lol, if so afraid, no need to buy players liao. Just stick with what you have and rot. Even Mourinho has flops.

As for Ribery, he is linked to Utd before the WC start. So I hope Utd is tracking him already.
    pls dun compare mourinho with SAF. SAF has done wonders to Man U, while Mourinho is winning league only becos of blank checks. He can afford all the flops.... be it 10 or 20 flops a season.
    i dun see a point in buying players that has only performed and shown at WC.

yeah... diego "fallen" too :P but hes doing better now

pls dun compare mourinho with SAF. SAF has done wonders to Man U, while Mourinho is winning league only becos of blank checks. He can afford all the flops.... be it 10 or 20 flops a season.
    i dun see a point in buying players that has only performed and shown at WC.
    Since when did i compare Mourinho with SAF? I said even Mourinho has flops. Every club and manager has flops. So afraid of flops and buying, might as well dun buy and rot in the lower divisions. Man Utd has ambitions and its fans must have ambitions and optimistic too.

You dun see a point in buying players that has only performed and shown at WC? You only see Franck Ribery in WC because he is young and playing for a french team and the French league is not shown on TV. FYI, before WC started, he is already making an impression in the French league. Time to expand your football horizons.

Buy old player, complain. Buy young but unknown player that impressed in WC also complain. Like that young players will never make it big if they're not given a chance. Its up to the clubs to take a risk. No risk, no gain. Rossi is young and unknown and not even proven in WC. So sell him?

When SAF bought Peter Schmeichael, he took a risk. He only performed and impressed in Euro 02. What is the point of buying him then?

in turkish league club, besiktas....

here's another tabliod just off the oven... at least tis time focus is on 2 old men instead....

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    ......When SAF bought Peter Schmeichael, he took a risk. He only performed and impressed in Euro 02. What is the point of buying him then?
    i think u meant euro '92...

cheers

Page 47 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast