Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

Eh, I think the direct red was for the stomp on that kuku. Read from BBC sport. Ref said it was for that stomp. FIFA will now investigate the incident.

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    the kuku incident does not warrants a red card for Rooney, no way it is!!!

i remember the commentor mentioned that he got the card for pushing Ronaldo, but it was a harmless push!! This is so common in football matches.

Rooney was damn suay lar. Haiz ...
    hmm but sometimes cnanot listent o commentator, cos they also nto veyr sure then just anyhow say lol. i also heard the commentator said that, but i think its impossible straight red for a small push.

maybe a combination of kuku stepping and "pushing"
    Photo Album - Photo Album

next season would be tough for man utd when they have away games..they would have the 2 most hated figures in english football ironically..ronaldo and rooney..

could be 1 instead of 2....

What would SAF do now?

First he sided with CR over RVN.. told RVN that he was not needed at OT. Now CR clash with Looney who now claim that he does not want to play in the same team with CR! Now CR admits his ambition of playing for RM... so now how?

If you were SAF, what wld u do? Looks like a big headache and trophyless session for the 06-07 season... no RVN, CR, a crazy Rooney?? Wat next?

Rooney is just a block head, short tempered. SAF will handle him well. We just need a more attack minded squad.

"There is no problem at all between me and Rooney,' Ronaldo told the website of the Gestifute agency, which represents him. 'At the end of the game, we exchanged a series of text messages just as we had on the day before." - ESPN

they exchanged SMSes lehz ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    ...If you were SAF, what wld u do? Looks like a big headache and trophyless session for the 06-07 season... no RVN, CR, a crazy Rooney?? Wat next?
    pack up n return to glasgow... at least he probably live longer there w/out e fussy kids creating problems for him...

but seriously, perhaps its time someone else takes over the helm. diff generation gap needs diff managing styles...

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    What would SAF do now?

First he sided with CR over RVN.. told RVN that he was not needed at OT. Now CR clash with Looney who now claim that he does not want to play in the same team with CR! Now CR admits his ambition of playing for RM... so now how?

If you were SAF, what wld u do? Looks like a big headache and trophyless session for the 06-07 season... no RVN, CR, a crazy Rooney?? Wat next?
    Brother...

Don't take everything in the papers as fact. For all you know, they are sitting together reading the same newspaper and laughing abt their supposed argument.

Newspapers need headlines to sell. Victoria Beckham was supposed to have left Beckham long ago... but now they have 3 children and she's almost an auntie...
    Last edited by philliptan; 4th July 2006 at 03:45 PM.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    .....Victoria Beckham was supposed to have left Beckham long ago... but now they have 3 children and she's almost an auntie...
    ya, esp sitting next 2 tweedy....

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Brother...

Newspapers need headlines to sell. Victoria Beckham was supposed to have left Beckham long ago... but now they have 3 children and she's almost an auntie...
    What almost auntie?! Auntie liao la. That is a lao chio.

Rossi signs new Man Utd contract
    I think he is set to feature more in the 1st team in the new season.

Relegation call for Italian four
    Bad news for them but if they do get relegated, I hope we're fast and go raid their players.

Capello quits troubled Juventus
    Abandon a sinking ship!

perhaps we shd raid Hargreaves first... he's had a good performance for england. wait, he's e onli performer for england for tt matter.... trade RVN since Bayern wans him...

Qn: if Howard is on loan 2 Everton, who is deputising EVDS? find Luke Steele or Ben Foster not so experience, hor? i favour a new signing in Isaksson frm rennes....he was outstanding for sweden. wat u guys think?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Rossi signs new Man Utd contract
    I think he is set to feature more in the 1st team in the new season.

Relegation call for Italian four
    Bad news for them but if they do get relegated, I hope we're fast and go raid their players.

Capello quits troubled Juventus
    Abandon a sinking ship!
    SAF when come to raiding of players he is not fast enough due to old age!
    Dun expect too much from old man!

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    perhaps we shd raid Hargreaves first... he's had a good performance for england. wait, he's e onli performer for england for tt matter.... trade RVN since Bayern wans him...

Qn: if Howard is on loan 2 Everton, who is deputising EVDS? find Luke Steele or Ben Foster not so experience, hor? i favour a new signing in Isaksson frm rennes....he was outstanding for sweden. wat u guys think?

cheers
    How abt Alexandre Ricardo n Richard Kingston

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    What almost auntie?! Auntie liao la. That is a lao chio.
    lao chioo?? i still thinks shes hot!!
    why do u think beckham got 3 kids??
    everytime beckham see his wife liao, then bth do on the spot, no condom also heck care :P

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    How abt Alexandre Ricardo n Richard Kingston
    both no thx for me. ricardo is not tat good, while kingston only clap hands when the opposing crosses. EPL is ALL ABOUT CROSSES.

i'd say stick to van der sar if possible

also, i dun think hargreeves good. i would like a solid DMC coming to man U. someone like cambiasso (impossible), masherano (impossible), de rossi (also impossible).... bah the list goes on... but none that man u would get. lets just face it.... our era has died once and for all......

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    "There is no problem at all between me and Rooney,' Ronaldo told the website of the Gestifute agency, which represents him. 'At the end of the game, we exchanged a series of text messages just as we had on the day before." - ESPN

they exchanged SMSes lehz ...
    Ronaldo: $$@%# why u push me just now cheesepie!
    rooney : no happy ah? not happy fight lah, i whack my wife also like that think i dare not whack u?

anyway, jokes aside. i think just sell ronaldo. talented, no doubt. but if a player doesnt wish to stay, no point keeping him against his wish. Forcing is never good. just like some military organisation forcing all 18yrs olds to work for them. what do they get as a result? low efficiency....

Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    lao chioo?? i still thinks shes hot!!
    why do u think beckham got 3 kids??
    everytime beckham see his wife liao, then bth do on the spot, no condom also heck care :P
    Yeah she IS hot but got 3 kids liao and that is why she is lao chio.

Why do you think Becks got an affair?

Yes, I think sell C.Ronaldo better. He is skillful but not effective enough. Buy Franck Ribery!

With all the Ronaldo crap coming from the Sun. I'm pretty suprised that all of you are falling for it.

Rule No. 1 - Never trust what the Sun/Daily mail prints. It's just pure gossip.

Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 213641444546474851 ... LastLast