Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast
Results 881 to 900 of 1026

Thread: To Man United fans ...

  1. #881
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Actually Ronaldo is not really that fantastics lah....with the money that MU can recoup....we might well strengtern that area with a much prolific player...one such player is Damien Duff Chelski needs to offload some if they are to accomodate more new players

  2. #882

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    latest news from soccernet...

    Ronaldo is planning to leave Man U for Real Madrid... I wonder how much Man U will release him for? Or will Glazer call some american 'mafia' to help Ronaldo 'reconsider'.

    wah leow.. next season may not hav ronaldo, RVN and who does Chelsea has? Ballack, Shevcenko, Lahm (possible), and other superstars from WC2006 (heck, money can buy anything)...

    Damn depressing
    if man u can sell him more than what they bought him for, why not? i think he cost around 12.5m pounds if i'm not wrong.

  3. #883

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    VDS, RVN, Heinze, Vidic are back home ...

  4. #884
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    VDS, RVN, Heinze, Vidic are back home ...
    Good mah. Less chance of injury. I hope the rest come home in good shape.

  5. #885

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Ronaldo already has an injury ~~ but should be fully recovered by the time EPL starts

  6. #886

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Actually Ronaldo is not really that fantastics lah....with the money that MU can recoup....we might well strengtern that area with a much prolific player...one such player is Damien Duff Chelski needs to offload some if they are to accomodate more new players
    i'd rather have ronaldo than damian duff anything seriously.
    i dun mind ronaldo going off.... he plays selfishly sometimes....
    maybe get someone like... joaquin or vicente hahaha
    or we should actually get a PROPER SOLID DMC. fletcher, alan smith all cannot make it
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  7. #887
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    The England vs Portugal game...so many EPL player and who else on the head line again? Both MU player boo boo

  8. #888

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    I dont mind if they buy "Me"

    Simao is a good buy too

  9. #889

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    If Ronaldo really got Rooney sent off, Ronaldo habis... he can get ready to goto Real..
    But Looney to blame too for stamping on Carvalho kuku.. wat was he thinking?
    Last edited by Tiger-in-the-woods; 2nd July 2006 at 04:57 AM.

  10. #890

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Get rid of that hissy fit and keep horse face.

    But then again, what do I know about manure.

  11. #891
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    Get rid of that hissy fit and keep horse face.

    But then again, what do I know about manure.
    Thats true, enjoy your cesspool.

  12. #892

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    VDS, RVN, Heinze, Vidic, Rooney, Ferdinard and Neville are back home ... !!

    Saha and Ronaldo still out there!!!

  13. #893
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Sedna.........the sun
    Posts
    278

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    If Ronaldo really got Rooney sent off, Ronaldo habis... he can get ready to goto Real..
    But Looney to blame too for stamping on Carvalho kuku.. wat was he thinking?
    agree...team mates aside, both are playing for keeps for their country. guess one is immature while e other over zealous....

  14. #894

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Thats true, enjoy your cesspool.
    BWAGGHHH HHHAAHHH HHHHAAAHHHH !!!!!

    So we're all sewage! All sh*t!

  15. #895
    Member sprewell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Serangoon Central
    Posts
    1,723

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Latest news from Skysports.

    C.Ronaldo admitted he is considering jumping to Real Madrid.

    What a traitor.

    Then again, i'm sure he is worth more than what Man U bought him for.
    Hasselblad 503CW | 100mm f/3.5 CF | Contax 645 | Zeiss 80mm f/2 | Website

  16. #896

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-in-the-woods
    If Ronaldo really got Rooney sent off, Ronaldo habis... he can get ready to goto Real..
    But Looney to blame too for stamping on Carvalho kuku.. wat was he thinking?
    im not trying to defend rooney here. i dun think it was intentional. if u look at the replay again, u can see that the whole time there was aobut 2 defenders surrounding him. he was concentrating on keeping possesion the whole time. who, in the right frame of mind when trying to keep possesion, would want to step on ppl kuku
    another thing to note , rooney probably doesnt know the defender fell cos the defender was behind rooney.

    do u guys think the red card is too harsh in ur opinion?
    Photo Album - Photo Album

  17. #897
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprewell
    Latest news from Skysports.

    C.Ronaldo admitted he is considering jumping to Real Madrid.

    What a traitor.

    Then again, i'm sure he is worth more than what Man U bought him for.
    Real Madrid presidential candidate Juan Miguel Villar Mir is making his election talk and hoping to gain more mileage by claiming that C Ronaldo is moving to RM. He even claimed that he is making a bid for Wayne Rooney. All these have been rubbished by SAF. Very typical of RM presidential candidate - a lot of hot air and nothing happened in the end.

  18. #898

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaknafein
    im not trying to defend rooney here. i dun think it was intentional. if u look at the replay again, u can see that the whole time there was aobut 2 defenders surrounding him. he was concentrating on keeping possesion the whole time. who, in the right frame of mind when trying to keep possesion, would want to step on ppl kuku
    another thing to note , rooney probably doesnt know the defender fell cos the defender was behind rooney.

    do u guys think the red card is too harsh in ur opinion?
    the kuku incident does not warrants a red card for Rooney, no way it is!!!

    i remember the commentor mentioned that he got the card for pushing Ronaldo, but it was a harmless push!! This is so common in football matches.

    Rooney was damn suay lar. Haiz ...

  19. #899

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    the kuku incident does not warrants a red card for Rooney, no way it is!!!

    i remember the commentor mentioned that he got the card for pushing Ronaldo, but it was a harmless push!! This is so common in football matches.

    Rooney was damn suay lar. Haiz ...
    I do think the same thing.. ref shown red card to rooney for pushing ronaldo.. the kuku incident only warrented for yellow..

  20. #900

    Default Re: To Man United fans ...

    The incident is justified. Rooney would only have gotten a yellow if he had no pushed ronaldo.

Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 203540434445464750 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •