Page 38 of 52 FirstFirst ... 13283336373839404348 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    imo, i think he should stay given that man u doesnt buy another striker. Yes i agreed he has lost his form in recent matches, which greatly cost Man U's challenge for the title. But dun forget that not all strikers are on form throughout the whole season. It took Henry some time before he got this scoring touches this season. RVN's dip in form is probably a norm to me. i hope that he will be given another chance.

3-0 !!! second place; auto euro qualification is secured.
    I think he dun suit Utd's style of play. With a pacy saha or SC, utd attacks more fluidly. With RVN, yes, he guarantees goals but utd's attack suffer and not as fluid and nice.

I dun think he is off form but i think he is losing his pace, positioning and cutting edge. When its rumoured that he is leaving, i was upset and stun too but after seeing utd with saha, i think he should go. Besides, utd should not keep a unhappy or uncommited player.

As for buying a SC, i not sure if Fergie had one in mind. But still got Smith/Ole around when they recover and provide some cover. Rossi waiting in the wings. If some new midfielders coming in, i think Smith will be bumped back to SC duties.

I really think Rossi should get a chance to have a run in the 1st team. He is daring and not afraid to shoot. Plus, he got the skills and speed.

Actually Utd did give him a chance. Offered him an extension to his contract. Take it or leave it. Utd dun beg players to stay. And Fergie is not a softie. He will boot any players out if they cross him, the club or deemed extra.

Man Utd 4-0 up. No need to play CL qualifying.

Wigan trailing 4-2...
    They really really played well b4 Thompson's backpass gifted Henry a goal and I feel they dun deserve to loose... sigh.... Westham lead Spurs 2-1.... 4th spot's theirs....

Well i think Arsenal done well. As much as i hate them, i'm happy for them. A convincing win on their last match at Highbury. And Henry, oh, i think he is 1 of the 3 players i think is worth begging for them to stay. He is that good. If Arsenal lose him, EPL loses out too.

4-0 win for Man Utd! Clean sheet!

Good day for me. My favourite red teams won. Man Utd & Ferrari.

Chelsea lost 1-0, yeah i know it doesnt matter now. THey won Man U by 8 pts ~ both team scored 72 goals ~

congrats man utd fans, good result for you guys. nice chase till the end.

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    Chelsea lost 1-0, yeah i know it doesnt matter now. THey won Man U by 8 pts ~ both team scored 72 goals ~
    Ooooo joint top scorer. Bramble of all ppl scored the winning goal.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    congrats man utd fans, good result for you guys. nice chase till the end.
    Thanks bro. But the chase ended long time ago.....against Sunderland. Unless you're talking about Liverpool chasing Man Utd.

Congrats to you as well. Good luck for next season. And oh, FA cup, its hammer time! You can't touch this!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Actually Utd did give him a chance. Offered him an extension to his contract. Take it or leave it. Utd dun beg players to stay. And Fergie is not a softie. He will boot any players out if they cross him, the club or deemed extra.
    Agree... no one is bigger than the club! Boot him out if he does not perform, or worse, undermine the boss' decision and affect the team's spirit. A team that play together, stay together.... individualism is a no-no to winning championship.

Now back 2 cold room for withdrawal syndrome, till 9 June....

I think Fergie drop him. I also think RVN should go. He is losing his cutting edge. Might as well try to get as much $$$ for him as other clubs might still think he is good.

Manchester United are reportedly ready to swap Ruud van Nistelrooy for highly-rated young Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres plus 14.5m pounds. Although Torres is young and a good buy, but the price is too high. I would rather they sell RVN and buy another striker with the money without having to fork out extra cash. The extra money can be utilised to strengthen the midfield.

Funny, what I read in the New Paper was that they are NOT willing to swap RVN for Torres... These tabloids....
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Well i think Arsenal done well. As much as i hate them, i'm happy for them. A convincing win on their last match at Highbury. And Henry, oh, i think he is 1 of the 3 players i think is worth begging for them to stay. He is that good. If Arsenal lose him, EPL loses out too.

4-0 win for Man Utd! Clean sheet!

Good day for me. My favourite red teams won. Man Utd & Ferrari.
    ya... they might have won... it will be best when ferrari can cliam both the driver n constructers tittle

4-0 win cant belive Richardson played n score oso

Haahaha...anyway a win is a win ....Heng no need to go through another season of qualifying for CL.

Torres is young but is he suited for EPL? ....

but Thiery Henry? now he's an attractive proposition at RVN + fletcher!

Henry is a proven striker, fletcher replaces pires, and RVN can rekindle his love-hate relationship w wenger....

cheers

Thumbs up Re: To Man United fans ...

I use to hate Arsenal, but this year I hate Chelsea more and sympathetic to gunners towards the end of the season :giggle: Henry...need no introduction....that's why he is constantly the most expensive in fantasy league and I cannot affort him alongside Lampard

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Ruud may be sold.
    That's a right decision while he is still worth a couple million pounds.....MU loses the dominant when he came in.....never won a premierleague ever since if I am not mistaken

I find the whole team performance suffer with him around......he can't hold ball......he can't dribbler......lost possesion easily....he seldom create chance....that's commit suicide in modern footbal....he is only good at poaching....no doubt his conversion rate is high....but so does Rossi, Rooney and even Solsjaer.......Now with Saha back healthy...there is really no room for him...when on form...Saha is as good as Drogbar....which can create havoc to opposition defence and open up the gap for team mates...so RVN is my third choice now if he wants to stay

I think, first and foremost...SAF needs spring cleaning....Giggs, Scholes, RVN, Sylvest and even Neville needs to go just like Butt and P.Neville to look for greener pasture....Oshea can stay since he is young but he is only good as bench since he is quite versatile same like K.Richarson

Sounds like I am the owner of MU The above is just my opinion...just LOL if you disagree

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    That's a right decision while he is still worth a couple million pounds.....MU loses the dominant when he came in.....never won a premierleague ever since if I am not mistaken

I find the whole team performance suffer with him around......he can't hold ball......he can't dribbler......lost possesion easily....he seldom create chance....that's commit suicide in modern footbal....he is only good at poaching....no doubt his conversion rate is high....but so does Rossi, Rooney and even Solsjaer.......Now with Saha back healthy...there is really no room for him...when on form...Saha is as good as Drogbar....which can create havoc to opposition defence and open up the gap for team mates...so RVN is my third choice now if he wants to stay

I think, first and foremost...SAF needs spring cleaning....Giggs, Scholes, RVN, Sylvest and even Neville needs to go just like Butt and P.Neville to look for greener pasture....Oshea can stay since he is young but he is only good as bench since he is quite versatile same like K.Richarson

Sounds like I am the owner of MU The above is just my opinion...just LOL if you disagree
    Ruud is still sharp. But if i'm him i also will go awol knowing that i dont have starting place.

Ahhh..........nice to see you here Mr Glazer.

That Goreng Eriksson must have gone bonkers. He selected Walcott. A player that he never see play before and dun have a EPL game to his name. But he can be a secret weapon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...nd/4752671.stm
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...nd/4983618.stm

That Goreng Eriksson must have gone bonkers. He selected Walcott. A player that he never see play before and dun have a EPL game to his name. But he can be a secret weapon.
    Like that I can be secret weapon too

here's a reason why RVN was sent packing..... media, believe in yr own peril

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...210177,00.html

Like that I can be secret weapon too
    Oh yes, you sure can be! If i'm Eriksson, i'll select you to replace Wayne Rooney.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    here's a reason why RVN was sent packing..... media, believe in yr own peril

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...210177,00.html
    The Sun, their stories really entertaining. That time (Before Sunderland match) they reported that Saha was badly injured during training, had to be carried off the pitch. Then i go Utd's site, it reported that Saha was expected to be back in 3 days time. (Ready to face Spurs) WTF?!

But its quite obvious that he will be given the boot. When he was offered a contract extension and told to accept or leave it, the writing is on the wall. If you really want to retain a person, i'm sure thats not the right thing to say. I guess when he missed the penalty against Boro, thats the final nail in the coffin.

But he has contributed alot to the club. Sad to see him go but what had to be done, must be done.