Page 37 of 52 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Actually, to be honest, our defence made them look good. Ferdinand and Silvestre were both guilty of not giving their very best. Where was the marking by Silvestre when the Gallas headed in the goal? Joe Cole turned Ferdinard outside down before he scored the 3rd goal. Ferdinard is not worth the hefty price tag ManU paid for him. Many a times he switched off and the oppositions were quick to capitalise.

i think the devils had their chances to equalise and maybe win it... diff is their finishing.... hard to maintain a squad through out one full season unless you have 2 teams like chelsea...

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    4get abt pitting chelski to the title. Man U shd just focus on finishing second in the run-in.....they have Liverpool on their tail.

lets hope Huges' team do Man U a favour by beating Liverpool & Chelsea....
    I reiterate my stand... Man U has been playing badly in the last couple of games. From a comfortable 6 point lead over Liverpool, its now only a mere point.

It down to the last game against Charlton.

Sianz!!
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

Still got next season... It will be our seasons!

I dunno what they are doing. I think run out of ideas. RVN dun look like his best already. I think its time to sell him and give Rossi a chance. Somemore missed penalty. His pace also looks slower.

Midfield...midfield...midfield......Get Juan Roman Riquelm and Stead Malbrange......sell the bunch of monkeys

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I dunno what they are doing. I think run out of ideas. RVN dun look like his best already. I think its time to sell him and give Rossi a chance. Somemore missed penalty. His pace also looks slower.
    Hahaa... think i know whats going onduring the penalty as he couldnt made up his mind wheather stay in old trafford or nt next season ... so ball go in he stay ball no go in... he go out as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Kahuna
    Midfield...midfield...midfield......Get Juan Roman Riquelm and Stead Malbrange......sell the bunch of monkeys
    Yeah, sell Scholes, O'shea, Fletcher, Ferdinard and Silvestre. Cheap sales!

Yeah, some may say no point hankering over past glories. Well, to me, sometimes you gotta sit back, relax and enjoy a bit of the past. Everytime I review the video, it gives me the same high as watching it in 1999. Enjoy!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/83573/...en_final_1999/
    Last edited by redstorm; 4th May 2006 at 12:00 PM.

Yeah, some may say no point hankering over past glories. Well, to me, sometimes you gotta sit back, relax and enjoy a bit of the past. Everytime I review the video, it gives me the same high as watching it in 1999. Enjoy!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/83573/...en_final_1999/
    I was just watching the treble year video the other night, and tt night in Barcelona brings back an invigorating feeling of triumph....those were the days
    The team of '99 is simply a class up. They worked so hard 4 each other.

SAF needs to get rid of those under-performers and rebuild United to its glory days. Time for RVN, Silvestre, O'Shea, Fletcher and even Ferdinand to leave. Somehow, I find them not combative and dedicated but strolling in the park attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by uncle_catz
    I was just watching the treble year video the other night, and tt night in Barcelona brings back an invigorating feeling of triumph....those were the days
    The team of '99 is simply a class up. They worked so hard 4 each other.

SAF needs to get rid of those under-performers and rebuild United to its glory days. Time for RVN, Silvestre, O'Shea, Fletcher and even Ferdinand to leave. Somehow, I find them not combative and dedicated but strolling in the park attitude.

Time to get rid of dead wood but blood some of the youngs in the first eleven. Well, even if they don't perform up to expectation in the first two seasons, which is understandable, you got to bite the bullet as the rewards are bound to come later. I see alot of teams having many young players and I would say the future augurs well for them. I am very impressed by Tottemham's Aaron Lennon who is knocking on the England's door and will definitely be a good buy and much cheaper than an established striker. SAF needs to go on a shopping spree if he wants to mount a serious challeng for the title next year.

England new manager is Steve McClaren! OMG! lol After all the hooha, back to him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...ls/4969592.stm

Wayne Rooney has been named the 2005/06 Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year

Meanwhile, a visibly shocked Ryan Giggs was named Players' Player of the Year by his peers, and Cristiano Ronaldo's thumping strike at Portsmouth received the Goal of the Season gong. Giuseppe Rossi won the Denzel Haroun Reserve Team Player of the Year award

Solskjaer is back scoring a Goal in Man u treble season:http://www.manutd.com/news/fullstory...categoryid=624

Ruud may be sold.

Yeah, sell Scholes, O'shea, Fletcher, Ferdinard and Silvestre. Cheap sales!
    1st thing must sell Fletcher. Can still keep O'Shea, Silvestre as back up. But cannot let O'Shea play midfield. He really cannot play there. I don't know why Ferguson still like to play him there.

OMG!!! Rossi will be in the starting line up, which we thought would be RVN !!!!!

Ruud van Nistelrooy's Manchester United future is in doubt after he drove away from Old Trafford three hours before this afternoon's clash with Charlton. - ESPN

That's it !!!

I think Fergie drop him. I also think RVN should go. He is losing his cutting edge. Might as well try to get as much $$$ for him as other clubs might still think he is good.

2-0 up. C.Ronaldo and L.Saha. They better concentrate!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    I think Fergie drop him. I also think RVN should go. He is losing his cutting edge. Might as well try to get as much $$$ for him as other clubs might still think he is good.
    imo, i think he should stay given that man u doesnt buy another striker. Yes i agreed he has lost his form in recent matches, which greatly cost Man U's challenge for the title. But dun forget that not all strikers are on form throughout the whole season. It took Henry some time before he got this scoring touches this season. RVN's dip in form is probably a norm to me. i hope that he will be given another chance.

3-0 !!! second place; auto euro qualification is secured.