Page 36 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11263134353637384146 ... LastLast

Thread: To Man United fans ...

Default Re: To Man United fans ...

I dunno.......Riquelme is a little too slow for EPL and he's lazy. Play have to be centered around him for him to do his magic. He needs time and space on the ball. But i maybe proven wrong. I think he is a fat version of Maradona but without the speed. He is like panting after a while.

yah lor i think he's face shape doesnt suit EPL ... lolz .... dun ask me what shape is the best, coz i also dunno ...

Juan Riquelme is quite good, think he can still fit into the EPL... if he were to jojin man u i m sure Fergie will make him shed a few pounds and blend him in together wif the rest!

Count down 8 more hours to the match of the season title decider!

Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Juan Riquelme is quite good, think he can still fit into the EPL... if he were to jojin man u i m sure Fergie will make him shed a few pounds and blend him in together wif the rest!

Count down 8 more hours to the match of the season title decider!
    Bro, let's be realistic... It's no Title Decider. Chelsea will win the title again this year, as painful as that is... Let's not kid ourselves and become the laughing stock of football fans.
    The Art of Flying - Aviation Art Prints for sale
    http://TheArtofFlying.wordpress.com/

yupz, title is chelsea's. But i would love to beat chelsea on their home ground, this will definitely dampen their celebration, and at the end of the day, we can say, "We beat the Champions twice"....lolz .... Can't wait for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    yah lor i think he's face shape doesnt suit EPL ... lolz .... dun ask me what shape is the best, coz i also dunno ...
    Haha. He got the type of face that looks like he was being bullied or invite bullying despite he looking like a bulldog, with wrinkles and folds over his face.

No doubt he is quality and world class but i dunno if the pace of the EPL will be too fast for him.

Quote Originally Posted by philliptan
    Bro, let's be realistic... It's no Title Decider. Chelsea will win the title again this year, as painful as that is... Let's not kid ourselves and become the laughing stock of football fans.
    Ya man but at least, delay for a week. Not today!

Yo afbuggie
    Good luck in the match. Not a good start but hope you guys can come back and shut jose up for another week.

the defence cannot make it lar ... lolz ....

poor Rooney.. hope his injury won't affect his world cup duty..

MU was a disgrace in the match......I don't think they stand a chance next year if there is no world class mid fielder reinforcement

Sorry guys. it hurts to go down by such as large scoreline and to have jose gloating after the match....(us LFC fans know, we kena whack 4-1 at home even).
    The best team won but i think 90% of the world was rooting for man utd today.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    Yo afbuggie
    Good luck in the match. Not a good start but hope you guys can come back and shut jose up for another week.
    Not such luck. Chelsea are 06 EPL champions.

We'll be back next season. England will be sweating on Rooney now.
    Last edited by afbug; 29th April 2006 at 10:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    the defence cannot make it lar ... lolz ....
    Man Utd's def Don't know what are they doing.

Quote Originally Posted by zeith
    poor Rooney.. hope his injury won't affect his world cup duty..
    If Rooney is out for a long term injury then England's hope of winning the World Cup will go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    If Rooney is out for a long term injury then England's hope of winning the World Cup will go down.
    I like hearing this England does not deserve to win

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Heard he is gonna be out for 6 weeks!

back just on time for the world cup!

Nah... dun think can win anything at the moment think will be meeting brasil in the quarters n out it goes juz like the last worldcup!

Now that Rooney is out, ManU will definitely miss him for the last 2 matches where it could be crucial in deciding whether or not we stay in 2nd position. Without Rooney, the team could be weakened considerably and it's definitely disastrous if we ended up in 3rd position and have to play off for a place in CL next season.

any one watched the match against the blues?...
    i dun find man u playing that poorly.... no doubt they look threatening whenever they attack becos of their wingers.... but a 3-0 scoreline does not really reflect whats going on on the pitch.... the first 2 goals in my opinion are soft goals whereas the last one is "bo bian" one as the devils' choice is to attk.... with 2 new world class midfielders we should be able to match them for one full season... how scholes and smith were missed....

yah.. rooney will definitely be missed..

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm
    Now that Rooney is out, ManU will definitely miss him for the last 2 matches where it could be crucial in deciding whether or not we stay in 2nd position. Without Rooney, the team could be weakened considerably and it's definitely disastrous if we ended up in 3rd position and have to play off for a place in CL next season.
    Dun think will hav much effect as man u is not dependent on Roodney for goals... think it should be time for the introduction of Rossi for more senior games...

Better not be another qualifying cos this season nearly cannot qualify Cos tends nt to perform against weaker teams!

Actually, to be honest, our defence made them look good. Ferdinand and Silvestre were both guilty of not giving their very best. Where was the marking by Silvestre when the Gallas headed in the goal? Joe Cole turned Ferdinard outside down before he scored the 3rd goal. Ferdinard is not worth the hefty price tag ManU paid for him. Many a times he switched off and the oppositions were quick to capitalise.